nikkie_murray, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I have my eye on something, but for now. We all will never know *cackle*

Lucifer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

now now DW i sesigned my leader position in shadow serpents a LONG time ago dont know exactly what race i will form up as this visit into the site but i pray for the ones agenst me =D

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Rayne, please post here and say ou'll join the RPG. Please. P... l... e... a... s... e...

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

You want to honestly know my prediction for this RP?

Okay, here's how it breaks down:

If combined, the bugs may stand a chance against Balatu OR Ad, but if both come for them at once, they are stuffed. Not too many preds in this either, so Alpha Draconis has the weight of numbers, cuz I am betting that Vevlaa and Fletcher'll join as well, not to mention Peterson and the rest. That's a lot of marines.

Bugs have the advantage when it comes to setting. Air vents and all the like give them awesome ambush capabilities, the other teams will have to watch thier trackers to stay safe.

A big problem for the bugs is that ttoo often they ignore tactics. If they can co-ordniate a basic force together and some tactics, they may just overcome Alpha Draconis's strength in numbers and win.

However, Balatu has the advantage of experience. With Kidd and Myself gone, AD is fresh out of vets, and the bugs have lost Dave, Crow and all the others. If the Balatu vets join, things might get pretty ugly.

If you ask me, the sides are balanced. Balatu has experience, AD has numbers and bugs have the terrain.

This one will hinge on the independents.

For example: Kidd. If he joins the forces of Alpha Draconis, then the other teams are in the shit. Same goes if I decide to help out, though they'll more likely than not shoot me on sight.

The main threat is if the independants form thier own side in this conflict. That will seriously shake things up.

My suggestion to all sides: Get your tactics together, and TRY AND GET AS MANY INDEPENDENTS AS YOU CAN ON YOUR SIDE!

And as for why I left Alpha Draconis.

To be honest, it was because I felt betrayed. Even though its been a bumpy ride, I've stuck with AD for the better part of 3 years and I've done my best to make them into the best clan I could. When Peterson gets put in charge, I take a drop straight from co-Sub to private.

I think anyone'd feel insulted, yes? Especially given the effort I've put into AD. And as for when I left last time with Peterson, I didn't. He kicked me out. One can imagine that I hold a grudge, yes?

SO:

If the Xenomorphs need assistance with organizing thier troops and tactics, I am willing to assist them in this. I will not help them in the RP itself of course, as I am human to the bone, but I will help them prepare for it.

We have the hivemind, so with all due respect Malus, we can organise ourselves. Plus, RP is about improv. PLUS, if you knew how we would get organised, wouldn't the advantage of being organised not be there anymore anyway? I sincerely don't expect any alien to get out of this one, unless we wait for you and the preds to kill eachother until we get a chance. Me and Titanosaur are the highest ranking aliens joining, and yet our rank points are lower than yours. You and peterson are bad enaugh already, if Kidd joins, we are positively screwed. And i'm not even counting the preds yet. Best chance i say would be to play it safe. Damn... We need some secret weapon. Something like Predess joining us... But that won't hapen sadly.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I feel insulted what about Hunters moon granted there is basically only Scarred Shadow Voltage, Swiftspear and myself.what with Graf abit busy with major important things so he wont be able to join and I have no clue whats going on with Xeno slayer and PAK... but Still that doesnt matter we are a force to reckoned with so dont count us out yet!

Kidd, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

You people, are very, very ammusing. I mean, you all talk about me as if I am some kind of BMF who knows when to drop the atomic-bomb.

Now, talking about advantages from all sides. Xenomorphs with their ability to adapt to the terrain, Yautjas with their Elders, and the USCMC with their numerous grunts. I see a great battle about to unfold, and when you add the independents, it will turn into an epic struggle for who wants to gain the upper-hand. Sounds like the game RISK to me and I would truely love to play.

Now, if I ever do join, I wonder who I will side with? Will I side with my former comrades, the people that I lead before my retirement, who are loyal to me, or will I aide the yautja, becoming one of their most unlikely allies? Truely, there is no way for me to help the Xenomorphs through negoitiations, but I'm sure a little more physical means may do the job quite well? Or maybe I will just roam the country side, wreaking havoc on all clans just to prove to everyone that I am the ultimate badass?
No matter what, one way or another, we will all find out during the RPG.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

The Aliens also have two big-ass monsters on their side, both TITANOSAUR and me stand 10+feet tall, with hard shells, etc.
BTW you guys are going to need big guns to defeat big xenos, but the surprises are coming.

Kidd, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

-chews his gum and pulls a Pvt. Hudson-
Hope that measurement is not including your tail, because that is one small ass bug in my eyes.

LOL! Long time, no see my pyro-maniac friend. How have you been?

Well i guess no matter how united aliens are, they're all still rogues in the end. But just for safety we should go in groups of 2 i think... since we are only... 4.

Lucifer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

yeah that would be best so one of them dont axacendatly a coca-cola bottle

The_Hunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Lucifer, I do not understand what the hell you just said.

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Oh, i've been good, you?
anyway no, that's our full height, without the tail.