Lucifer, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I must make a mental note to come after you personally....

x_saysell, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I'll be waiting...

i feel a epic battle here >.>

Well yea, there will be one. Unless I see Predator428 on the sign up list then saysell will have to wait. I have an old score to settle with him.

yeah i wish i cna say that but all my old enemys and such are gona and i dont have the rank i used to have befor ... wish i had my rank atleast so i could make new enemys :D but for now this will have to do T_T

Oh Im pretty sure you'll find someone new to become enemies with. There are alot of people to engage by the look of things.

like you my little freind :)

Who me? ?_?

well .. yes :D .. then again rethinking i can alwas still beat the crap out of rayne like i usualy did back in the day :)

If he ever shows up....

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I'm actualy thinking of joining the RPG. I'll have to read the story first though. but yeah. I might join.

ok but really ... enyone got a A to my Q

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I read the story it sounds awsome! I might just join. as an ALIEN.

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

*Delta will be there*.
*cleans his rifles barrel*.
i have no scores to settle with anyone at the minute,but if anyone gets in my way,well.......
and war-alien you dont touch the ell-te(x-saysell) without going through me first ;D

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yesssss. *calls up the other active HIVE members*
I'm in!

predator428, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Anytime, anywhere Waralien. And I mean that in a completely heterosexual way.

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I'll have to sit this one out. I've got 7 assignments and Preliminary Exams...sooo yeah, kinda got my hands full atm.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I say since we aliens are so few, we should join together. I say WE, because i am still taking in consideration the possibility that the old subleader joins as an alien! WILL YOU JOIN AS AN ALIEN, LUCIFER??? Or wtf? Also, a moderator said once "You don't need to be in a clan to be in the RPG." So there's the answer to your question.

Also #2, please stop saying you'll beat the crap out of other Shadow Serpents. I already said i'd do that myself if they don't accept your authority.

Also #3, if Kidd joins, we are shite. All we can do is pray.

Looks like there are going to be more aliens this time around. And delta, as I mentioned before, saysells going to wait. Now that Predator428 is joining, he is at the top of my list.