Alien vs. Predator: The Last Stand

Namicole, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

will i decided to MAKE A STORY!!!!(ya i decided to jump on the bad wagon) this is my first topic in like a month and id like it if youd join my story. now heres the Application

Race:
History:
Apperance:

Now it doesent matter to much if you dont join but id at least like you to read it. My Chapters will go through my own Personnal BEST grammer and TWO spell Checks! now chapters will be held almost every day as i have about three hours of absouloutelly NOTHINg on T.V. and on here. so ya Chapters will be coming almost every day and or every two days. so ya I need to wait and see if at least three people join before i begin Chapter one.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I support this story by joining

Name:Yeyinde Nihkou'te

Race:Predator

history:u make it

have fun mate cause i will

ok thx =) two more and ill began immeditelly. do you want to live or die? if you wanna die then tell me on you now where. will im Brain storming ideas right now but even one wnats to help ill be glad to think about there idea.

XenoHunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

(hey Rayne thanks for joining the other site) Name:Valek Argon
Sex:Male
Race:Human,hispanic
Weight:156 Lbs.
Height:5'8"
Appearence:Shocking yellow eyes, has an x shaped scar across his face.His leg is bandaged and he has a few fingers missing.Has forgotten to shave and has brown hair that covers his eyes.He has a lot of dents and chips in his armor.
Weapons:Valek owns an MG-10 Sniper rifle and Psykic powers.
HISTORY:As a child Valek was teased and abused because of his special psykic powers.His father sometimes took him hunting.He was good at it and used his psykic power to guide every shot.After he joined the army he participated in WW3.Only 5 survived.After the war he was abducted into a group of assasains called the Shades.On a routine mission to kill a scientist that had been mutating creatures ,he was trapped in the ship he fought his way out with 2 survivors.The escape pod crashed on a planet where the ship was sent off from.He was also hunted by shades.Finally he escaped the planet and got to earth.Finally he could rest.But then he was hunted by the shades.The shades are persistent but he defeated them every time.They are stil hunting him.......

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

nice charachter xeno, but no offence did u take the sniper and phytic powers off a charachter in the new game jericho?????

ok i need at least one more charector to begin work although ill take more than three of course. =) and thanks for joining guys. Will any Preds or Aliens?

(to Xeno hunter)
Hay dude so are you like a Mercanery or a Marine or what? civilan that just got cought in it or what?

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

oh great Jeanne, another story...? Oh well... iu guess there isn`t much to do on this site besides writing stories... sure... whatever... maybe i`ll make my own story here too... or maybe not... it all comes to destiny at this point. You can never know what will happen. You. That`s right, just you. And by you, i mean you, as in you. I always know what will happen. Like in a second or so you will stop reading... Now!

Kidd, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Really, I think these people are trying to say something... The site is failing, all the fun activities such as "My Skull" and "Free Chat" has become a nuisance to some people and been banned...
Really, people are resorting to things that could entertain themselves. Hell, we have not had a RPG in a long time and yes, I do understand that this site is not very active.
All I can say people, think before you act. If you don't like it, just stay out of it and don't say a darn word of negativity. This goes for the MODs too, even though they have the authority to ban and unban all activities, I do suggest that they start listening to the people who do enjoy the previous activities as well as the ones who don't. If the majority loves the activity, it should be kept active.
That is how I feel.

Rayne, I am very sorry for adding this post as Spam to your Topic so I will make it up to you. I will give you a Character Description for your story.

Race: Human
History: Marc Acardipane, also know as,"The Bull," is known for his grunts and groans while waking up after hypersleep, and his growls while barking out orders. A big man, which new recruits look up to, with tales of himself wrestling bulls to the death.
Apperance: M. Acardipane

My characters occupatian is an assasain turned Civilian,and yes I stole it off a guy in jericho,I confess!!!

Will i have three people in my story, Mark Acardipane, Yeyinde Nihkou'te and Valek Argonthe first chapter should be up soon =) thanks guys for joining... ill be accepting charectors until chapter 12. after that youll have to wait for my second book (if there Is if nowon likes it then this will be it. if people like it will go to book to. however i only go up to four books per series so ya.) Anyways if you wanna live then tell me and if you wanna die tll me. ill make sure you die in a Honorable/cool way...

Hey... i didn`t say anything negative about this story, i just said that since every0ne`s making stories i might make one myself. I told... wtf, i put 0 in stead of o there??? Anyway, as i was saying, i posted in a few topics every once in a while that an RPG for the new people to train in and the older people to keep themeselves amused in would be nice, or a sparring topic with strict rules, but they say it is useless, so what can you do...? I understand that the material we have right now about Aliens and Predators has been discussed and rediscussed several times and that the newer materials are not enaugh for more than one or two large topics each. I know that people are bored, because i`m bored myself, hell i go a whole day sometimes without posting something here (yea, that`s not much, but i post with every occasion i find, like now)...

Now what i did was only to state that there are several stories being written and that i am maybe going to write one myself since i don`t have that much to do. But also that i may not do that, because i usually don`t finish a story unless it`s about how evil God is or something that pisses him off. Yea, i know whatever you may ever think about that, don`t need to comment. Yea, i know you weren`t gonna comment anyway.

Now i`m just waiting for Rayne to post a so-called chapter so that i may see what the hell this is about and make a char for a felow Shadow Serpent.

Wtf this was a longer post than i had expected!

thanks dude... unfortunetlly one of you got to cough to for me to write the story. My cusin wants to Play AVP2 demo but i cant find the link. so if someone could help it would be ppreciated. ok im going to go work on that whatcha makal it!

also Kidd aslong you say a single sentence thats not spam here i dont consider it spam...

EDIT: okay guys i need to now if Marc Acardipane and Valek Argon will live.

Valek Argon LIVES!!!!(and here are his Psykic powers):Telekineses(blasts thaat can tear people in half,picking up stuff,You Know,like the gravity gun in Half-life 2, and crushing stuff are all part of telekineses)Portals and teleportation(through time and space)Mind reading,Future telling, reviving(at a very high cost of health).ULTIMATE ATTACK:A telekinetic blast that destroys every thing within 30 meters including Valek.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I'da drew the line at energy blasts...

i agree with Bloo your a human dude... not Superman. im still kinda debating if i should let you have Powers. im fine with powers but as long as its not over the top im okay with Mind reading. picking objects up (they can only be small objects though) no super attack no teleporting no reviving (if i let you evive people then if someone died it wouldent really mean much you now? and no future telling. ok? it would be mice if you told me your weapons. kidd same as for you. and you to Lonehunter. but i still dont have my paymentof a download link....

ok,energy blasts,picking up objects and mind reading then.WEapons:MG-10 sniper rifle and 2 semiautomatic pistols,and a mini- katanna.

ok your energy blasts will only stun people though ok? the Chapter will be out today/tommaro.

ok sorry for the double post but u wanna tell people i have a like flu type thing and feel like crap... gonna try and post the chapter beofre bed but im really really tired......

AVP THE LAST STAND

A Marine ran down the hall screaming
“ Base Omega 222 IS UNDER ATTACK!!!†many Marines poked there heads out of there cabins and saw that he was very scared. Base Omega 222 was one of the Strongest Weyland -Yutani Bases ever. The USCM and the Corporation had been trying to make negotiations for peace for 5 years. They had been on friendly terms for around a month. The Corporation had injected there prototype strain of a Virus into one of the Marines a week ago and so far nothing had happened. This virus was supposed to make him a “Super†solider. Xemorphs had colonized the planet that Omega base 222 was on. But Omega 222 was the safest Corporate place ever. The predators had been attacking the place in a very common manner taking Humans and Xomorphs lives together. This planet was supposed to be a prime predator spot as the predators could have a few Human warm ups before getting blooded on the other side of the planet… Rayne walked into the hall way and stopped him
“where did you hear that OMEGA 222 is under attack?†the marine lead Rayne and around 50 other Marines to the Main screen of the ship that was Orbiting Omega 222. On the screen it said

Pvt.Jenkins067 Password:****** USCM Marine

Replay Message
Erase Message
Save Message

Pvt. Jenkins saved the message and replayed it.

“ This is Corporate scientist J Aliena Andrews. We have tried to make contact with the “hunters†and it has ruined in death. The 15 negotiators are dead and the five Iron Bears In there have been skinned/skull ripped
The hunters have infiltrated our base… it’s a Predator Elder and maybe two body guards with five normal ones. Please USCM SPACE BASE 167 help us… There are civilians here and Many Iron body’s are under lock down… Listen to me I have to go now but Level 1 is Xeno Infested… Level 2 has been evacuated and that was wear the Negotiation took Place. Level three is as far as the Predators have gotten and I am currently in Level 4 The civilians have been taken to Level 6 and I’m about to go to level 5. There is some top secret data on level 3 I need you to get…†a tough looking Iron bear came on screen
“ Miss we have to go now! The Beasts are forcing there way through the door!†The camera turned to a door were Spears were stabbing through and blue blasts of energy came pelting into it. The door came back on the Scientist and the now firing his pulse Rifle at the door Iron bear
“ Please Marines Weyland is counting on you! Remember Level 1 is Xeno infested Level 2 is evacuated and were the Negotiation was held. Level 3 is were the Predators are and almost to level 4, I’m going to level 5 and the civilians to level 6. There are only 8 levels under ground… hurry… A plasma bolt beheaded the Iron Bear and the scientist screamed as a Predator grabbed her and picked her up by the throat she choked out
“ Password to level 3 Research is 1045†With that she pulled a pistol from her pocket and shot it in the face Ricoshaing of the Face mask. He growled and Grabbed her hand and snapped it like a twig, she screamed in pain and her dropped her to the ground. The message ended….
Rayne stood there amazed…. Marc walked up with his gear already strapped on and the others did the same. Within minutes Rayne had his Standard Issue Armor on his Motion tracker His helmet his two pistols. Four pulse rifle grenades 7 clips of Pulse rifle Ammo and four of Pistol. Then a boot knife and ran into a pod
“ ok ay Marines Lets go! Meet where I put on your objective map!â€Â
Then his pod door closed and he shot down to the planet below….

(okay guys chapter 2 will be Predator ill edit it from mistakes later but I’m tired. Tell me what you think. I now the ideas sucked… oh well…oh a Valek you’ll be in Chapter 3 I think… I’m making it up as I go lol)

(okay guys chapter 2 will be Predator ill edit it from mistakes later but I’m tired. Tell me what you think. I now the ideas sucked… oh well…oh a Valek you’ll be in Chapter 3 I think… I’m making it up as I go lol)

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

great start this is gonna be a good one

Well... Most of it is good. But there are some parts where you idn`t pay attention to the sentences anymore. At one point you said "door" in stead of "camera" and there are some things that even the spell checker can`t correct, like your using "were" in stead of "where" and "there" in stead of their. The action is a bit rushed in the last part, i mean... what kind of squad immediately jumps to attack a force that penetrated the safest place they knew...? And not only that, but there are xenomorphs there too for Jeanne`s sake!!! Well anyway, the rest is good. Some parts even seem very good, but i won`t say that.

Death Wraith did you just COMPLIMENT ME?! and ya i now ill Edit the words later. for people who read it later remember i was half Asleep when writing it. chapter 2 will probally be written while im awoke lol. ok Chapter 2 will be ready soon. im not giving a date so i dont have a dead line. im going to try and get at least half of it written up after school.

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

this is a great story a really good 1

could i plz join well i wanna b a mercenary

NAME:rodriguez
MALE
HEIGHT:5'9

history:u make it