caboose3456, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Name: Caboose
Race: Xeno (Runner)
History: After his hive was destroyed, he was taken in by the Shadow Serpents
Appearence: Looks like a normal runner but with a white scar on his head

and I would like to live through this please

Namicole, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

lol i had a feeling i would get more people when i gave you some proof and posted chapter 1. For thoughs who TRUSTED me and joined before the Chapter i will make you have a larger role. for Delta and Caboos thats cool you guys will be in
Cabosa:Chapter 3
delta: Chapter 4

ok? now i would like as many members as possible so dont hestate and i would like a Marine charector died at the end though. it would mean more if it was a Marine but Preds and Aliens will do fine as well...

Chapter 2: The Hard Meat Hunting ritual

A lone Predator made his way down a hallway with his combi Stick raised. He was in a slouching position scanning on all modes. Pred Tech, heat vision and of course looking specially hard on Alien mode. He typed a few commands on his command pad located on his wrist. His Plasma cannon was charged and he walked over to a door. He mimicked in the same tone that the human he had heard it from had said
“ Knock Knock anyone home!â€Â
There was no response. Then suddenly a hand grabbed onto his shoulder and he immediately tried to jab the spear through the gap between arm and his ribs. Right below the Armpit. The hand realized side stepped and tripped him relising a sound of Metal shooting out. Then suddenly the Lone hunter felt cold steel on his neck and was able to see blades pressed to his neck. Then saw talk in his own Language
“Yashi’Egwa Te’ Si O Xanshingua†the Words to him meant though
“ I should kill you right here for trying to kill me… but I’m not a Bad blood like youâ€Â
The blades retreated back into the arm of the Warrior and he got off the Hunter. The Hunter was the only a year (human time) older than the Lone hunter and was his Brother his name was Osiahu
“ well Ishamu shall we continue together? I wanted to ask you however If you have any hard meat yet?
Ishamu shamefully said
“No they are hard to find here…â€Â
Osiahu Pulled two Xeno Skulls out from a bag. I didn’t fee like Marking myself yet. I’m hoping to kill a third before marking myself…â€Â
“ Brother were have you found the xenos?†said Ishamu curiously looking at the skulls in wonder.
“ they are all over the place†said Osiahu
“ however this third Level is bare. If you want to a treat go to the first level.. Also the second now contain a few. When we went through the first level however it was human infested.†Oshamu then finished with
“ I think.. Yes… the soft Meat… there sending a Distress signal… there calling there actual “warriors†I’m going to go get in a ambush position for the reinforcements. You go to our elder Iako and help him make the final push into the forth level†and with that the hunter took off down the hall way. Ishamu went to his Elder Iako quickly and saw they were plunging there spears through the finely shut door. Ishamu ran into positan with his plasma caster a the Ready and prepared for the fight… the door gave way and Ishamu fired at a Large warrior firing at Iako and missing horribly. It took his head off in a clean swipe. A human Female stood in front of a Black weapon looking thing Ishamu ran towards her and picked her up by the throat to examine her and she choked out
“ Password to level 3 Research is 1045†Ishamu didn’t understand these words but found her pull a gun out of her pocket and he immediately broke her arm. Then knocked her out and lay her against a table. Then Iako came in with his two body guards and the three other Unblooded Hunters Yeyinde Nihkou'te, Aslet and Ranio. Suddenly hissing echoed around and they prepared for a Coming assault…

Blade_Monstrona, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I'll give it a 7 out of 10

I give it a full 10!
Way to go!

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

No, no, 7.
7 is the most fitting, though it`s like a 7.0006320012 to be exact. I have begun to write a story myself and as soon as i finish the first scene i will post it and then ask for a few characters that fit my storyline. My story is about the Wraith, which is the newest favourite self-made xenomorph character of mine.
I will also make a char for you tomorrow or the day after, Rayne, tomorrow i got some party to go to and i may be to tired o write when i return...

oh ok thx dude. Chapter three the Xemporphs part will be here probally today.

oh and guys theres somthing thats giving me trouble how do you spell Wayland? is that how you spell it?

hay here is your Profile delta boy ok?

history: a common Mercenary he has worked with weyland countless times. He is considered by the Iron Bears one of them he works with Weyland so much. He now’s weyland personally and so far has gotten weyland A black vial which contained Xeomorph Queen skin, a Live Drone, a Predator wrist blades. Killed 200 Marines (when the Hostility was still on) and to top it off Stolen countless Research Data from USCM.

Chapter 3: The Hunters and the New Born Runner

The Hive was Proceeding nicely and the newly erected Queen was not the best but was learning and becoming more of a Queen by the second. The Queen had Drones protecting her right then because none of them were warriors and then Preatorians ( I went of cannon but oh well I think Preatorians rock) she had sent The Drone that this story is currently following out with 2 other Drones to find hosts. Unfortunately A Hunter had taken both of the others lives. He new that the other 15 Drones still in the hive were working on Resin and security measures… they had 19 drones but were now down to 17. The drone ran down the hall and found a small dog in a cage asleep. The drone slammed its tail onto the dogs head knocking the already sleeping dog out. Then dragged him back to The Hive and Had it face hugged immediately. Then after that it was pinned to the Resin covered wall (so Far the Drones had made it Just sticky enough to hold maybe a 10 pound thing at most on the wall. They had not yet made a Queen Chamber and now were just constructing the MAIN hive place. The drone watched as the small chestburster looked up at him in curiosity. Then said
“Were am I?â€Â
The Drone explained quickly the Situation and the drone then began to molt. The chest burster grew into a Runner. The runner was named Caboose. It had a white scar on its dome and the Drone said.
“there is a Hunter who has already killed 2 of us… by the name of Osiahu. Take these to Drones with you and kill him. The runner and 2 drones set off knowing Exactly were Osiahu was…. They located Osiahu quickly and Caboose was able to tackle him before he realized they were there. He had split away from the others and toppled to the ground in surprise of the Runner. He Yelled out
“ YOU WILL BE WHAT MAKES ME A MAN!!!†then fired a shot from his plasma Cannon. The Runner dodged it easily but not before Osiahu kicked him in the ribs and made him Topple into a Wall in the hallway. This distraction had given the drones time to Attack one of them jumped at him and was punched in the dome by his hand sending him flying into Caboose. Then he Pulled out his Combi Stick and roared. The second Drone had worse luck and Lunged at Osiahu. Osiahu plunged his spear through the Dome of its head through the body and out the but…he sent the Combi down and new there was no time for a marking. He realized his wrist blades and roared at the other drone and Caboose. Caboose Was furiest and ran at him dodging his attacks and slamming into his chets knocking him down. The drown lunged at him and landed on top of him. It hissed in his face and he was facing death… Then Suddenly I Ishamu came out of Nowhere and Fired a Plasma Bolt into the Aliens head sending Acid all over Osiahu. Osiahu roared in agony and started rolling around on the floor. With Cabooses two allies Dead he had little choice. The Acid was searing Osiahu and He lunged onto the hunter and heabited him Immediately… now Caboose and Ishamu were facing of….

(hay does anywon besides me think this one is shorter than the others? oh well sorry guys

XenoHunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Pretty darn good but you had the aliens talking so i give it a 7.2 out of 10.

lovely

ok boys and girls here is the next marine chapter and like a sentence of the Corporate chapter so i think that it will go Marine corporate Predator Alien ok? here you go tell me what you think and if you wanna send a Charector in. once i reach chapter 11 though no more charectors.

Chapter 4: The landing

Raynes SSP or single shot pod was flying through the down towards the planet when he heard the Private that showed them the Video. Private Jenkins say
“Rayne I don’t think will make this one. I recommend†Rayne interrupted
“look your all in your squads Jenkins listen to me your in blue team aren’t you?â€Â
“ yes sirâ€Â
“ok Green group I want to scout out the area. Blue group I want to make a Perimeter. Red group which I’m in will set up a HQ ok?†Rayne saw on his indicator they all flashed him a green blink. Rayne called the Leonardo-567
“ This is Rayne Hollow we are in situation yellow is there anyone there?†a female voice said
“ Rayne good to see you what’s wrong?â€Â
“ Omega 222 is under attack Xenos and cloaked Preds. This looks like a tough one. Requesting Silver, Gold and bronze squads prep in case we need helpâ€Â
“ ok Rayne well send our squads to your Space command post ok?â€Â
“ ya sure make sure they see the vid ok? Its on the main screenâ€Â
“will do. You do now what I think about Yutini though if we weren’t-†Rayne interrupted
“ yes if we weren’t on friendly terms we wouldn’t be helping. They deserve it….. I’m about to land ok?â€Â
“ok good luck. Andrea Out†she broke the link and Rayne stabilized the SSP and prepped his shoot to shoot out at command. He told the rest to do so as well.
“ sir were do we regroup?†said Marc
“ regroup on my Sign†said Rayne and set a glowing blue marker on there maps.
All the Marines gasped and Rayne saw why they had reason to. They were heading straight for a pack of Xenos… there claws could rip through the steel of the SSP before they would have a fighting chance… there only hope would be to land in the Forest below and climb the trees before they were killed.

Chapter 5: Holding out

Rodriguez Flew through the Jungle looking for the SSP he had seen earlier. The Helicopter he was in was one of the last to get out before things got really bad. the Iron bears and Mercenarys were all meeting up to see if they could make a window of oppurtunity for everyone to get out alive and get the very important reaserch out. then nuke the place, the SSP Marines woud be able to help them a lot.

Rodriguez Flew through the Jungle looking for the SSP he had seen earlier. The Helicopter he was in was one of the last to get out before things got really bad. the Iron bears and Mercenary’s were all meeting up to see if they could make a window of opportunity for everyone to get out alive and get the very important research out. then nuke the place, the SSP Marines would be able to help them a lot. Rodriguez walked up to the front of the Helicopter were two pilots in orange suits were
“ Remember the deal I’m getting paid 500$ a hour for this clean up of Omega-222 right?†said The Mercenary.
“ yes you’ll get your money. Weyland has you tracked to the very second you got on this planet to the second you get off. He can also tell if your just standing there doing nothing so he can tell if your working.†said the Pilot as they took a sharp turn left tried to follow the SSPs. Rodriguez pulled out a Pulse rifle and said
“ ya ya ya whatever I always do my share. Look its going to be heck getting into Omega-222 now that the security protocols are online. What are the defense grid on the outer rim of the fortress?â€Â
“ The Automated torrents are online and the door is on level 4 out of 10 . that’s all they were able to do in the control room before they were evacuated or killed.†said the Pilot. Then suddenly a large mass of blips came on the radar and he automatically went into what Rodriguez called “geek†language
“ Large hostile force upcoming 50 yards… Friendly units in motion in down-ward slant over large mass of said hostiles. Navigator set plot for Rescue Friendly units. Then set plot straight back to Canyon Evac site 9er9er understood?!†the Other Navigator Nodded.
Rodriguez suddenly thought to himself.
“ wait… Canyon Evac? Does this mean Weyland has a secret base of this kind of thing?! Rodriguez couldn’t understand why Weyland hadn’t sent some of the Important Research there before if he new this was happening. Suddenly the Helicopter stopped right above a Mass of Dark clawed Angry Xenos. Rodriguez new that before the Xenos had sent a TINY amount of them to make a new Hive in Omega-222 but more and more hosts were falling to there power. Rodriguez Shot a grenade into there middle which killed a few and wounded many. The SSP pods landed almost right on top of them flattening them. This was However Melting the bottom of the SSPs and melting the boots right under the Marines. They must have known this because they came out in a haste. Rodriguez threw a rope down to them and they began to climb up without a single word. The first one up Rodriguez saw was named Pvt. Jenkins by his Dog Tag hanging out. Soon all 12 Marines that were in the SSPs were in the Helicopter. Rodriguez didn’t understand why they hadn’t sent more but he didn’t care. Rodriguez himself only had his ex Special Ops Highly trained Mercenaries. There were only three of them and Rodriguez was there leader. Also there were 12 Iron bears and then these 12 Marines. That led up to….Rodriguez did the Math and found 24 soldiers and then his three highly trained and him. This was goanna be one heck of a fight.

ok guys sorry for double posting but im feeling kinda of discouraged. i have had NO feed back from my last chapter. are you guys bored with my story?!

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

no no namicole a good story it's just that few people are active continue writing like me. And your predator charachter is in my AVP:Detour

Never be discouraged, Rayne! Ever seen me discoursged? ...it`s not pretty! The... dress i mean... I am never discouraged! Stand tall and never give a damn! You could also try one of my favorite quotes, "Kill yourself or die trying!". I started to read the last chapters but i got interrupted and forgot what the hell i was doing, but i will read them tomorrow. Anyway, just because we don`t post doesn`t mean we don`t read them. Or that we don`t try to read them and forget what the hell we were doing because we were so rudely interrupted by some news about a classmate having died or bailed out of school because of pregnancy, in which case i would have to pee an forget what i was doing before i even got to the bathroom.

Hey,wheres my guy?

sorry Xeno dude but the Marines and the surviving mercenarys have Just met and your in Omega-222 youll be in it ruffly in the next Marine or Corpozte chapter. But id like to now which your charector likes more Mercanyares, Iron Bears ect. or Marines. and thx death wraith. heres the next chapter!!!

Rodriguez Flew through the Jungle looking for the SSP he had seen earlier. The Helicopter he was in was one of the last to get out before things got really bad. the Iron bears and Mercenary’s were all meeting up to see if they could make a window of opportunity for everyone to get out alive and get the very important research out. then nuke the place, the SSP Marines would be able to help them a lot. Rodriguez walked up to the front of the Helicopter were two pilots in orange suits were
“ Remember the deal I’m getting paid 500$ a hour for this clean up of Omega-222 right?†said The Mercenary.
“ yes you’ll get your money. Weyland has you tracked to the very second you got on this planet to the second you get off. He can also tell if your just standing there doing nothing so he can tell if your working.†said the Pilot as they took a sharp turn left tried to follow the SSPs. Rodriguez pulled out a Pulse rifle and said
“ ya ya ya whatever I always do my share. Look its going to be heck getting into Omega-222 now that the security protocols are online. What are the defense grid on the outer rim of the fortress?â€Â
“ The Automated torrents are online and the door is on level 4 out of 10 . that’s all they were able to do in the control room before they were evacuated or killed.†said the Pilot. Then suddenly a large mass of blips came on the radar and he automatically went into what Rodriguez called “geek†language
“ Large hostile force upcoming 50 yards… Friendly units in motion in down-ward slant over large mass of said hostiles. Navigator set plot for Rescue Friendly units. Then set plot straight back to Canyon Evac site 9er9er understood?!†the Other Navigator Nodded.
Rodriguez suddenly thought to himself.
“ wait… Canyon Evac? Does this mean Weyland has a secret base of this kind of thing?! Rodriguez couldn’t understand why Weyland hadn’t sent some of the Important Research there before if he new this was happening. Suddenly the Helicopter stopped right above a Mass of Dark clawed Angry Xenos. Rodriguez new that before the Xenos had sent a TINY amount of them to make a new Hive in Omega-222 but more and more hosts were falling to there power. Rodriguez Shot a grenade into there middle which killed a few and wounded many. The SSP pods landed almost right on top of them flattening them. This was However Melting the bottom of the SSPs and melting the boots right under the Marines. They must have known this because they came out in a haste. Rodriguez threw a rope down to them and they began to climb up without a single word. The first one up Rodriguez saw was named Pvt. Jenkins by his Dog Tag hanging out. Soon all 12 Marines that were in the SSPs were in the Helicopter. Rodriguez didn’t understand why they hadn’t sent more but he didn’t care. Rodriguez himself only had his ex Special Ops Highly trained Mercenaries. There were only three of them and Rodriguez was there leader. Also there were 12 Iron bears and then these 12 Marines. That led up to….Rodriguez did the Math and found 24 soldiers and then his three highly trained and him. This was goanna be one heck of a fight.

He hates all of them except for rayne,Who used to be his partner in the army.Hope you are all right with that Rayne.

Oh, that inspires me. I would like a predator char called Aseigan Cetanu who's clan of bad bloods was eradicated by another clan when he was little. He is very cruel. Come to think of it, i would like him to be that predator who choaked the nice lady in the first chapter. His favourite activity is slamming people`s/xenos` heads against the walls, but you can do whatever you want with him.

sounds nice dude but i have two problems one is i alredy ade a Pred choke the nice lady (shes still alive but in great pain) and you didnt fill out a Aplication here is one fill it out real quick and you in.

Name:
Spieces:
Weapons:
Do you want him to live?:
Apprerance:

and Xenohunter im cool with that. The next Chapter well be in a few minutes...

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

namicole im loving this story

Ok guys Xeno Hunter im cool with that. Deaht Wraith fill this out before you can be in it

Name:
Spieces:
Weapons:
History:
Apperance:
Personallity:

Chapter 6: Dead, death and Destruction.

Ishamu had been able to hear the Sounds of war coming from somewhere and followed them. He was close enough to hear the distinct words of Osiahu yelling out “ YOU WILL BE WHAT MAKES ME A MAN!!!†Ishamu Sprinted down Corridor after Corridor all the while getting closer to the sound of his clan brother. When he finally reached the Battle he found Osiahu on the ground facing a hard meat. Ishamu Fired a quick blast of Plasma into the dome of the drone and immediately killed it. He was running to go help Osiahu when a runner out of nowhere headbitted him. Ishamu Sent his wrist blades out and Prepared for his trial. The Runner was unwise being a new born alien and charged at him immediately. Ishamu however was also unwise and jumped into the air and landed right onto the back of Caboose. He sat down on the weak strenghth wsise alien and was prepared to finish the fight when he suddenly heard a loud splash and Caboos hiss with Pleasure. Ishamu turned his head back as far as it would go to see a tail sticking right through his lower back. Ishamu turned his head back and saw a Drone jump down from nowhere. It crawled toward Ishamu slowly and steadily. Ishamu activated the self Destruct sequence and began to laugh manically. The runner named Caboose thought to himself
“ why is he laughing? He is going to die! Why is he playing with his arm!?!?!†the Drone picked Ishamu up and threw him into a wall. Then ripped its tail out of him and watched as it laid drowning in its own blood. Caboose sensed something… something close… WHAM! A Wristblade cut through Cabooses side and a foot collided in his Dome sending the now severally wounded Runner into another wall. A Hunter who had lived through ages of war and death stood above The Drone with Furies eyes as it was wearing to mask and went so quickly that it semmed he almost shot his Combi stick out of his back into the drones head.. The Elder of Ishamu and Osiahus clan Iako Stood proudly over the Defeated Foes. He walked over to the wounded Ishamu and undid the Sequence with only 12 seconds left. Iako then Used Osiahus Medi comp on Ishamu and Ishamu got up still tired and weak.
“Osiahu has died Fighting a valiant battle.†said Iako
“ we must Remember to honor him.†the elder walked over to Osiahu and said sadlly
“ We must cut out his throat†Ishamu was astounded at the mutilation of his clan member.
“ Iako why must we harm our brother?!†said Ishamu
“Becouse Young Blood. Yes your are a young blood as you killed the Hard meat on top of Osiahu. The Hard meet can still breed on Osiahu even if he is dead. If we Take his throat then he will not be used to breed thoughs monsters.†The elder said
“I will do the Operation make sure nothing coms my way will I am doing this†with that he sent his wrist blades soaring out of his Wrist and began to walk towards Osiahus Lifeless corpse. However there was one thing the elder and Young Blood had forgotten.. There was no THREAT in the hallway left… but there was still a Hard meat in the hallway… Cabose crawled into a ceiling air vent and used his telepathy to call the Hive
“ my Queen. I have killed 1 hunter and hurt another. My Two Hive members are dead though and I am in need of Help. There leader is in the Hall way with another hunter. Be carefull†with that he began to drift off towards a healing Hibernation.

Name:already posted
Spieces:already posted
Weapons: combistick, wristblades, plasmacaster
Do you want him to live?:it`s your choice, you`re the writer!!!!
History:briefly posted
Apprerance:black skin. look at the Wolf`s face and imagine him with all the skin as black as the part that is vlak. and without the missing tooth and the scar ofcourse. Has green eyes. As tall as the predator in Predator.
Personality:briefly posted.