Namicole, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

ok it would be better if you added the personalitty and stuff into it. it would be easier for me but if not its ok.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

I already said that he is very cruel and has a thing for slamming stuff`s heads into walls! WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME?? He respects those equal to him but has a problem with authority. Better?

Dude all i wanted was for you to edit it a bit so it would be easier on me. I can try and fix up your application.

Chapter 7: Retaliation

With The Hive taking serious damage from all fronts it begins a New plan. A drone ran up to the Queen,
“ With causalities coming from every place I Recommend we retreat back to the original Hive†Just then a Large Crashing sound came from the Egg chamber. Many aliens came rushing to help the Eggs… all were dead. But they found that a wall had fallen and crashed the Eggs but revealing a tunnel… A tunnel that lead to a place called Canyon Evac. The Queen was Enraged of the Death of her eggs and Came Crashing through the Whole. She was quickly followed be Preatorians, Warriors, Drones then Runners. Caboose had made a Full recovery and was up with the Queen. When they reached the end of the tunnel they found a Large Hanger area full of Pelicans and Lab Research. It was Also full of Racks of Pulse Rifles, Shot guns, Pistols, Flamethrowers, Rocket Launchers and a new type of gun. It was as Large as a Pulse rifle and had Flame thrower, Machine gun, grenade Launcher and on the bottom was a small Chainsaw. It could detect Predator cloaking and alien Pheromones. Unfortunately The New Hive Didn’t now that the Predators had beaten them to it and were in a Ambush Position.

( ok everyone I cut your character out if I haven’t seen you around lately. So far I have Rodriguez, Caboose, me and Aseigan Cetanu. If anyone wants in speak now. Just so you now yes I said that I would stop taking People at chapter 11 but this story will be finished on maybe Chapter 8 or 9. Also I will be making another story. AVP The Last stand 2.)

XenoHunter, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

hey,youve seen me around lately!

ok dude i TOTALLY fogot about you yes you have been supporting my story since I think Chapter 2 your gonna be ne of my main charectors! If you want ill give you a Major role in AVP Last Stand 2? to make up for it.

ACTUALLY,since before CHAPTER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!And sure Id like a major role in the last stand 2 to make up for this,and as repayment if you create acharacter for my story youd be the main character of that story.

Hey,in number 2, can it be called hive wars?Hey,maybe we could do a team up story!The storyline is this,two soliders get trapped in the city were its xenmorph infested,but there are two hives,which starts the hive wars...

delta-boy, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

when's my next bit?

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Im still here, I just got my internet access removed and my computer at homr, althougth setup, still doesn't have an internet connection so ya its gonna be hard for me to say hi every now and then.