Things we want to see in AVP2

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

I've got a number of things I would like to see...

0. This movie to be given up for Alien 5 and Predator 3, but if they MUST...

1. A pred on the floor fighting an alien on the ceiling.

2. A pred throwing a shuriken at a xeno, the shuriken goes right through the xeno's chest, flys into the wall, looking like a rotating ball of steam, and continues to dissolve when it hits the wall.

3. A xeno uses it's slobber to un-cloak a pred.

4. A pred rips off a xeno's arm, then the xeno's acid gets on it's legs, thus disolving them. The armless xeno and the legless pred continue to fight until they are both dead.

5. A pred uses it's mandibles to pop a facehugger off it's face.

6. A runner run up extremlly fast and teome poor sap's throat out with it's teeth.

7. Predator drop-pods to land in the middle of a building, causing limitless destruction.

8. A xeno to stab some dude through the heart with it's tail blade, then twist it's tail over it's head. It lifts up it's head near the blood-covered tail and uses it's second jaw to catch a drop of blood.

9. A close-up of the main pred. We can see the reflection of a screaming human's mouth, then blood splatters all over the pred's mask.

10. The queen to leap on top of a dropship as it is taking off.

11. A Hudson-ish marine to yell about how "badass" he is as he blows away a bunch of xenos, the a pred stabbing him through the chest with wristblades and saying "GAME...OVER..."

12. A guy with a deformed tooth gets facehugged. A few hours after the "chestbursting" the main charecter sees a xeno. The xeno leans up Alien-3 style close and hisses revealing... A DEFORMED FANG! At that point, the main character would "figure out" what happened...

13. We get a "predator-vision" scene where a pred is whatching a face-hugged body. Suddenly, a chestburster comes out. Still in "pred-vision" we see the body heat slooooowly drain out of the body as the 'burster comes out.

14. A predalien chestburster can't get through the pred's special armor, so it goes through his back.

15. A predalien to chew off the face of some poor sap with it's mandibles and second jaw.

16. A pred to get his hand run through with a xeno's second jaw. He screams in pain, then the xeno slices off his legs with it's tail. As his torso falls, the xeno "catches" it with it's tail and slashes out the pred's throat.

17. A pred has two xenos on either side of him. The "front xeno" swing it's tail, but the pred ducks. The xeno's tail hits his "buddy" and then the pred hurls it's combi-stick through the xeno's chest.

18. A Xeno to get it's tail chopped of by a Pred.

19. A pred to get impaled by a xeno's tail. The xeno leans in to the pred and the pred says in it's dieing breath "UGLY...MUTHAA...."

20. A pred to be doing the "Bishop knife trick" with wristblades, then a female pred walks by. The pred "sneeks a peek" while she walks past, then accidentally stabs himself in the finger. He suddenly something in pred language. A subtitle reads "Oh, well, it was worth it..."

Anyhoo, what does averyone else want to see in AVP2 if it does in fact get made? Let's hear some ideas!

deathdrop.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Yautja, 18 years ago

The predalien, or hybrid, would go to the aliens if they are sticking to the games.

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i would like to see

1.a predalien queen discovered in in a cave by one celtick warrior then about one hundred predaliens and aliens chasing him after the predalien queen calls for their help

2.alot more aliens about i dont know 1,000
3 0r 10 predators 3,000 marines abot 900 killed by preds 1,000 took by aliens adding up to 2,000 aliens

3. r rating
4.alot more celtick warriors and a lot more predaliens about lets say 30
5.seeing a elder pred with a predalien skull
6.alot more gore
7.the preds must have the face from pred 1
8.and a predalien,v.s.ing a alien,versing a celtick pred and the celtick pred coming out with a prealien skull alien skull and alot of cuts bit marks his mask all sed bit and dented and those are just a few things i want to see in AVP 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

celtick warriors are cool

more aliens more preds .short but sweet.

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

Deathdrop I agree with all of the things you listed, cept for it to be given up for alien 5 & pred 3

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

Things I would want to see:
-A conspiracy plot by the company, bring back Weyland-Yutani.
-Each race gets a fair amount of kills of the other race, meaning no 1 Xeno kills 1 Pred while 1 Pred takes out 20 Xenos.
-Colonial Marines would definetly be good.
-It should be set in space, in a colony on a forest planet for a good blend of both the Aliens universe and the Predator universe.
-More action definetly, should be made like a war like in Aliens, or made it like the Pyramid flashback scene in AVP except without the Pyramid and more Preds.
-Definetly more of each creatures in the movie. I'd say 10 Preds, 158 Xenos (about the same amount they had in Aliens) and 20 Colonial Marines.
-Better dialogue for human characters.

spearhead, Yautja, 18 years ago

more action and i want to see the original net that pins some body to the wall.

boards dont hit back.

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

I know, i wasn't actually being serious, i've got plenty of nude content else where.......

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

nicholaskang, Yautja, 18 years ago

i wan 2 see a black TV screen or anderscum getin killed now dats the best ideas ive herd of

xenomorph4ap.jpg Aliens and Preds forum

shazuipredalien, Yautja, 18 years ago

have u read the avp book> i know this is off topic but its so cool and once again scientists die ..... funny woohoo ^_!_^

ALIENS AND PREDS KICK @SS HUMERVE ONLY AS PREY AND CHEESE MUST BE POISONOUS SO IT MUST DIE!

I think either in the past or in the future would be good. Also "R" rating for loads of gore(I just can't get enough of it!). Plus, if it is in the past we need like, Ripley's ancestor or Hick's ancestor. Plus, as someone else has said, more equal kills. A battle between like, 1,000 preds and 1,000 aliens would be cool. And last, we need the "Decline of Weyland" and how it becomes an "evil" company rather than a "rich and proud" company.

shazuipredalien, Yautja, 18 years ago

forest planet would b coolest

ALIENS AND PREDS KICK @SS HUMERVE ONLY AS PREY AND CHEESE MUST BE POISONOUS SO IT MUST DIE!

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

Anyway who thinks AVP2 should be again on Earth or another Planet like a Forest PLanet

Pred.jpg

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

the number one thing i want to see is a huge hoard of xenos and preds clashing with each other in battle on some wasteland planet sorta like those lord of the rings battles it would make a great scene to see thousands of xenos charging towards thousands of preds and it has to have something to do with the storyline no flashback bull $hit

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

thedoc.jpg

scar774, Yautja, 18 years ago

they should have a pred rip out an aliens heart then when his hand starts melting he cuts off his own hand. then makes a hook out of an alien tail.

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-4/999062/Scar774-finished.jpg

I'm down with the nudity. Jenna Jameson to star.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

I think the top thing it needs is better acting

AvP2 Skull count
Human-120
Xeno-246
Pred-10

I bow to 2 bings. 1 being Deathdrop, lord of the predators, the other being the mighty Dachande himself.

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

Nah, the nudity seems out of place for a movie like this. It should be made like a war movie like Aliens, except this one's a 3 way war between Humans, Xenomorphs and Predators.

i just want it to be an epic sort of movie like aliens, or at least give some insite into the space jockys, preds homeworld or lack there of, the creation of aliens, and for god sakes MAKE IT IN THE FUTURE!!!!

Vasquez you are too just too bad

Angus_Alien, Yautja, 18 years ago

-A HARD "R" RATING!
-A decent Chest-Bursting scene
-A new Android character
-Less Aliens in broad daylight! For they look far better in the shadows, (Alien, Aliens).
-Improved Acting, Dialogue, and plot elements.
-And why not, throw some nudity in there as well.

youcandelete.JPG

...and you will know my name is the lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

things i'd like to see...

*Ripley. Set the Film after Alien Resurrection.
*A new Hicks character. Wilks from the alien books.
*Involvement of Weyland Yutani.
*Another Bishop droid.
*Military involvement.
*The alien Homeworld.
*Back story and history of the Aliens.
*Extending running time.
*R-rating.
*Larger quantity of predators and aliens.
*More than 1 queen.
*In depth story and characters.
*More anamatronics, less CGI.

jasonsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron