shazuipredalien, Yautja, 18 years ago

yeagh the burning ship ideas good 2 thatn would be cool and the hybrid throws the pred through the flames into space.....classic

ALIENS AND PREDS KICK @SS HUMERVE ONLY AS PREY AND CHEESE MUST BE POISONOUS SO IT MUST DIE!

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah I know. I miss the old days of blasting the alien creeps into the final frontier. I think that a pred should set his self destruct off and should make a huge fire. The alien hive in a forest would look sweet... really.

pillock, Yautja, 18 years ago

I want to see the preds looking like they did in PREDATOR 1 and 2. Not big hulking ungainly things that could fall flat on thier face at any moment. They could do flips and hag of trees in thier movies. But in AVP they just look like a bunch of clumbsy American football players.
THE ALMIGHTY PILLOCK.

Crpl_Hicks, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah. Preds are 700 jbs. ALL MUSCLE. Plus, super facehuggers. I saw a pic of one. They look like a crab-facehugger mix. We need one of those in AVP2

IS DEATHDROP ON

Give me a predalien, and make it have a alien feel but yet have predators in it. That would make it good. What about Billie from the books?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"You will be crushed by the might of El Gigante!"

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

Right here, Desth. Whatcha need?

deathdrop.jpg

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 18 years ago

I hope AVP2 would also make a proper storyline which is related to thr original Alien, at least let the audience know ho they end up in spaces....!

The master pred is back!

Topdogg, Yautja, 18 years ago

DD if the that happened that would be one mental film my freind like the ideas

topdogg2.jpg

Im with The Docter... it will be cool with the Lord of the Rings "big battle"

It will also be cool if the lord of the rings main music came on during the "big battle" the pred starts to win but then a hole opend up and a queen and her body guards came out, the Aliens start to win but then a thousand or so pred. came over a hill and the clanlord of the pred. something in pred language and the translation at the bottom soimething really cool and they started to charge into the bettel below.....

and some how the world gets destroyed.

Fred

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 18 years ago

A 'LOTR' style warband toe-to-toe close-combat....!

The master pred is back!

nicholaskang, Yautja, 18 years ago

yea m8 liambuster u got it rite!

myerssig9wz.jpg

Dachande_Mystic, Yautja, 18 years ago

I think it would be really nice if The pred-alien from the first movie got into a fight wit a regular alien.

Bladen, Yautja, 18 years ago

Sorry if this was already said, but i wanna see a pred grab a Xeno's second jaw as it tires lunging at the pred.

bladen.gif