Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

Also something like a facehugger goes to facehug a predator but the pred's wearing his mask so the pred just detaches his mask & it falls to the floor with the facehugger still on it & then he steps on the mask, crushing the facehugger underneath. That would be cool

wq.jpg

shazuipredalien, Yautja, 18 years ago

if u cant imagine them on a forest planet then u have'nt read one of the new avp books

ALIENS AND PREDS KICK @SS HUMERVE ONLY AS PREY AND CHEESE MUST BE POISONOUS SO IT MUST DIE!

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Forest would be cool so aliens could suprise attack a group of preds. But, knowing hollywood they will have Alexa Woods teaming up w/ the preds. They only did that to survive, but I would not care anyway.

Dachande_Mystic, Yautja, 18 years ago

something that i would think would be cool to see is a pred-alien queen and the predator ship with the pred-alien on it, crash land in some city on earth.

There's no such thing as a pred-alien queen. Queens a pure breeds, but it would be cool to see one.

Dont be rude drink ure drink go home j**k off and thats all ure gonna do.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

totally cool for two aliens species instead of one like a regular hive versus a Predalien hive laying predfacehuugers and nomatter wat it facehugged it wold come out to be a Pred alien and would just take the host strenght or speed with the a whole big clan about thirt that
are going to be blooded into big mess war and with just the Marines just going to the Planet of their war to find out wats going on and this tme no one wins not even alins or humans we go home as winners so no ones whinning. :)

Pred.jpg

well wat do u guys got

Pred.jpg

Good idea but, how would there only be pred-alien facehuggers dats da problem.

yeah their like regular face huggers they dont have to host aliens to become pred alien they just host any body get
like a regualr face huuger only it host and eiather is drone or runner
anybbody know wat im trying to say

Pred.jpg

Yeah I got ya now mate, ya know anyone that wants a sig?

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 18 years ago

Actually if AVP2 release I would like to see more action between blooded warriors and prototype aliens (those who showned at AR)....

The master pred is back!

dude dont spam stick to te subject lets keep it clean wat were u saying m8

Pred.jpg

and it wasnt u i was tralkin about boodydaddy or watever nevermind???

Pred.jpg

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 18 years ago

Ahunter I didn't spam, you know exactly what I'm talking about.....

Pred blooded warriors (same as the one who shown at pred one) facing prototype aliens (aliens who's changed forms and become multi-types in AR)

The master pred is back!

Deathdrop, Yautja, 18 years ago

A forest planet would be simaler to the denied AVP script. Thus work better than a pyramid.

deathdrop.jpg

lol wait i dont know my its just me sorry m8 wait wat were u talkin about

Pred.jpg

yup DeathDrop know wat im talkin about

Pred.jpg

shazuipredalien, Yautja, 18 years ago

yeagh agreed the pyramid thing looks really big and it lookd like it only showed u a tiny portion of them exploring it
i would like a longer avp movie gotta go then c ya m8's bye

ALIENS AND PREDS KICK @SS HUMERVE ONLY AS PREY AND CHEESE MUST BE POISONOUS SO IT MUST DIE!

TDN, Yautja, 18 years ago

But I can't really imagine Xenos in a forest only planet, it just doesn't seem to fit, and it takes a little bit of the science fiction element away. Plus, they would stand out like a sore thumb in a forest. I could imagine a Pred in space because they're also an alien species and have spacecrafts so it's best to have it in space, or something between a cross of Aliens setting and Predator setting. Sure it'll have forest but it will still have the Space Colony setting which will still keep the science fiction element.

I haven't read the new AVP books, sadly. I also think we need a battle on a burning space ship that is going to crash on the forest planet you described. I think a forest planet would be sweet.