Your Predator 3

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

If you were to make the new Predator 3 what would the story be. Where would it take place? Main characters?

Inferno, Yautja, 16 years ago

I would like something from the preds point of view. Like it's greatest hunt on Earth.

killswitch, Yautja, 16 years ago

lol sorry, i wouldnt make one

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

I would have a huge variety of characters. A huge story and maby a few numbers of Predators but one badass Predator that survives. I'm that good of a writter so I can't come up with a story just yet but I have wrote some in the past. Some real deep ones.

I'd have it connected to Predator2. Concerning the evidense left behind by the "City Hunter". But it would be nothing like Predator: Concrete Jungle (if thats what you are thinking.) Garber takes over Peter keys buisness and makes this bigger group, more of a corperation. The main character would be a withdrawn character thats the head honcho of the SWAT but its not really SWAT, something made up where they do more than what SWAT do. Him and his team does sorta like investigation with this mysterous corperation and why they keep showing up in this fictional City. The corperation triggered the Predator to come to this hot and crime infested city. It also gets wrapped up with the evidense left behind by the "City Hunter". In between investigating the corperation the team is in epic shoot outs with gangs and a wealthy mafia... More to come.

Nitras, Yautja, 16 years ago

killswitch is right why make one we all saw what happened with alien res. it almost ruined the franchise. Also alien3 wasnt one of my favorites either

I'm not saying make the movie I had a site with some ideas that were brainstormed for a movie. I'm just asking what you would want the story to be about. Like the script or general idea.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

I make it about a a little girl who was taken by Predators and trained until she was 20. Then when she goes to earth shes killed in a Asissination. After that more and more preds are coming to earth until finnaly all Hell brakes loos. The Preds invade the Earth and the guy from Predator 2 and Dutch help fight off the Preds. In the end the black guy from Predator 2 dies and Dutch survives and they make a deal to go back to worshipping the Predators.

(P.S. Whats they guy from Predator 2s name again?

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

i got alot of ideas but it would take me to long to post and i doubt anyone would read it lol.

Why not make another? Just because some of the Alien movies didn't satisfie the fans doesn't mean they'll do the same with a completely different franchise.

I thought Alien3 and Alien Ressurection were very amusing films. Maby they weren't as good as the others in the franchise but if you seperate them from the series and think of them as just movies, they are good films.

....... because despite the fans farfetched little ideas that are worth a 5 second ponder there really isnt anywere for the predator franchise to go.... in my opinion any remake would be slaughtered at the box office and leave the predator franchise in the same position the alien franchise left off.

In any case a Predator remake seemed more likely than a third instalment and .... well i wont even begin on that pointless idea

--------

On the otherhand, the topic is just for you guys to splash idaes around, so carry on ...

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 16 years ago

mine would be no humans in it and it will be on a dying planet and the planet has to have predator fight aleins and they all go to war to see wo can take over the planet with there species and it will have alnerat endngs and 6 main predators and 6 main aliens and yeah....yay

Well Killswitch the reason I created this topic first was because I found a site that had an idea screenplay for predator 3 and maybe some possible directors for it. Then Daveberg said that rumors have been going around for a while so I changed to a topic for people to express their ideas for a new film. I apologize if you don't like the topic' I just didn't know what to change the old topic to.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

if they make aliens for predator 3 wouldent they just be betta off callling it avp?

x_saysell, Yautja, 16 years ago

My predator 3 will be either a prequal to Preadtor 1 showing how the 1st pred came to be in the jungle.
Or a sequal to number 2 where the secret service have recovered the predators arm that danny glover cut off on the building, and have used the tecnology on the wristplate to help them track other predators on earth. The story picks up with a young blood being followed by the secret service and the predator must prove him self by slatering the secret service and destroying the Tech. The Predator will be the main character (sort of turning the tables making the predator hunted) the film will result in the predator causing a thermo nuclear explosion destroyin the Labs (SS base) but also him self.

Kill, that was really cold man. I enjoy my idea. It might not look great in your head but in my mind it looks perfect. And if I ever became big in movies I would show you what its like to be in my head watching my Predator3.

However, another thought I had was the opening scene shows space, then the predator ship. Then from inside it shows a monitor scan earth. it gets closer to earth and view the fiction city i made up called New Lora (from the top of my head). It would show how the city shows itself as it really is. A hot crime infested time. Some how I'd think of a way to have made this triggered by Carber's new corperation. When the moniter reveals the evidense of the corperation a hunter is sent down.

Now this hunter would be very badass. Like the wolf, "Jungle hunter" and City hunter. Some how I would pull that off. lmao

But anyways it comes down into a gang war between crack head punks and "gangstas" lol After the shoot out the main character (part of the SWAT kinda team gets a call about this mysterous convoid (Garber) he sends one of his comrads to investigate. He goes to the rual area surounding the city and watches for the train. He hears loud high pitch noises and sees the Predator pod land in the trees. He hesitates, thinking wether to wait to examine Garber's train or to see what the Predator pod was. Later when the train finally shows up the guards on the back of the train get ripped into peices by the predators plasma caster and the main character's comrad sees the cloaked predator jump inside the train and all you hear is screams and exploasions. Then it ripps a hole in the train and jumps out. Suddenly the train wrecks on the trackes and exploads. When the man goes to look at the train the Predator comes up behind him and ripps his head off!

more to come.

Namicole, Yautja, 16 years ago

oh my

lmfao, sorry Cory ... your still awsome in my eyes ...im just not feeling that

that other guy, "Scared shadow, Read the end of my last post in this thread ,, surely you could gather i supported the topic enough to say carry on, i understand what the topic is for :D

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

I got alot of stupid ideas for Predator 3 that i would like to keep myself from expressing, but at 3 in the morning i am just too tired to control myself anymore. So in one of them i would have the predator run through a desert and kick a football that hits a fat guys face and makes him drop his beer and then he looks all sad. And then the predator looks at the camera and points ar it saying "That`s game!" with Jaeden`s voice from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. But all this in slow motion so that it makes a 2 hours movie.

Sorry... i really had some serious idea, but then i read yet another uncyclopedia article and my head went braindead.

Errrr can any of these new members be serious? Whats the point of being on here if all you do is joke?

But Kill, its cool. I guess your not a die hard fan of Predator as I am.

You guys are all awesome cory, Kill, and everyone else I just don't understand what I did that made me look like an idiot. I mean Kill your like one of the coolest members on the site. I don't have a problem with what you said I understand it.I just didn't know what to post instead of my original topic. I hope you don't have a problem with me. Well I guess your right this topic is kind of weird. But I apologize to you if I did something that made you have a problem or didn't like what I posted

black_warrior, Yautja, 16 years ago

I dont think Kill hates you or has a complete dislike on the topic you specifically made, its just that he would prefer to leave the franchises alone so that any mess-ups that would happen would be avoided.

Kill said in his last post that he was cool enough with the idea and understood its purpose to have people voice their opinions about how how they would make Predator3 with their ideas.
No big deal really, atleast i dont see one.