ScarredShadow, Yautja, 16 years ago

Well really its not making a movie, its just your own idea of a short story on your own favorite speicies. If you would want to make one.

Karo, Yautja, 16 years ago

I'd have Danny Glover come back and continue where things left off in Predator 2, the ending was soo great, it almost bothered me how similar the ending of AVP was. But yeah, as he said when the predator ship blasted out of the sewers, the FBI will get their chance.

K1LLA_4_H1RE, Yautja, 16 years ago

i do think they should makea pred 3 movie but i would of like to have seen it before avp

bit like freddy vs jason ppl knew there were gonna do that but some ppl wanted to make one last jason film before freddy vs jason so they did and 2 years later freddy vs jason came out

City-Hunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

I don't think Garber was part of the FBI. Or am I wrong? Becuase what was Peter Keys in? Whatever he was in Garber was in aswell.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

I wonder if 3 years from now people here will still call me a new member... well anyway...

I would like to have a movie with a bad blood. The movie would begin at a lake with a caban near it. I`m still not sure how i want to make this look, but in the caban there`s a family of a man, a woman and a little girl and in the beginig you see them talking in the kitchen or something, from where they can view the lake. Anyway, at some point they see a huge plasma bolt on the sky and the plasma bolt hits an AvP like pred ship, making it decloak, then another, different looking ship decloaks and shoots another plasma bolt at the AvP like ship, making a part of it burst into flames, and also deploys some small battleships to continuously attack. Then as the damaged ship moves away into space on auto pilot, small battleships fly out of it too and then two pods fly out, one from each mothership. One of them falls in front o the cabain and the other in the lake.

Ok, the next part`s a bit more complicated so i`ll take some time to make it look as bad as this one...

killswitch, Yautja, 16 years ago

ScarredShadow : No worries man, its a good topic. continue lol

Celtec-Predator, Yautja, 16 years ago

they shouldnt make one i dont see how they would have a good plot for it

Maby because your not a writter.

hyroglphsarenice, Yautja, 16 years ago

personally if i were to make my own predator movie, i actually wouldnt show that much of the predator at all. thus let me explain my story

Setting: 1956, Russia
Theme: Sci-fi/Suspense
Base Idea: obviously this period in time is all about the cold war between Russia, and the United States. Niether trusts each other in the least, thats why when mysterious cold blooded murders take place it is immideadtly blamed on the US government, (imagine a small sprawling little town absolutly destroyed by plasma fire). Negotions immideitially begin trying to avoid world war 3, the US says they hadnt nothing to do with it, while russia finds this hard to bielve as more, and more of these occurences happen. This is when the US decides they have to risk it all, rather than loose it all, so they break treaties and send in a highly trained special op team across the russian border. (yeah it is a bit reminiscant or predator 1). anywho while this team is investigating Russia finds out about their presence, right when they are about to press the "button" both governments find out about the predator via the success of the OP team. war almost ensues because of the argument of who gets to study the predator

Great ideas Hyro and Death Wraith.. Only Death Wraith, I like the BAd Blood idea only it would be cooler if the focus wasn't mainly on the Bad Blood but who am I to say that to your story.

I think it would be a excellent idea for the future if they make Predator3 that they put in a Bad Blood some how.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 16 years ago

Even though typing all of this right at this moment may be a waste of my time, I'll do it since I have nothing else to do and my 'shift' is over. I love the smell of cooked food. It just makes me all fuzzy inside.

---
Predator 3
---

Set in 2018, with a caste of some memorable characters, the main roles being Harrigan's son's nephew and Dutch's relative's son. Both are enlisted in the military, are around their early 30's and late twenties, are in the same branch and are undergoing some more intense training during the time of rumours that there is a silent war going on between the nations. The two meet for the first time breifly during an announcement of alien technology being found, and the training of becoming a 'super solider'. One likes the idea, the other doesn't.

The training campeign starts, and the story skips to a few months later. At the time, a 'comet' falls to earth and is all over the news.

(scene with Predator)

Main Character 1 (the Dutch side, who I'll be calling MC1 from now on) and MC2 (the Harrigan side) are informed of this along with everyone else who has permission to hear it. Unheard of, the US is actually planning war against Korea and a majority of Europe. The two (MC1&2), along with some of the main characters, get suspicious and investigate. Around this time, war machines are sent across seas, when something devestating happens to each nation's weapons. Two other 'comets' fall to earth but each side assumes it was an extraordinary attack caused by hidden weapons from the other nation.

(Scene with Predator ship)

A few weeks later, the battles have started and each side is losing a considerably large number of teams. The US, being worried, send out three dozen of their best men in three squadrons (which include the main characters, some on different teams) to investigate and clean up the mess, bringing back any US military survivors. One by one at fast rates, men from each team and nation are being skinned a live, stabbed in the most painful of places, and are being left for dead without any traces left behind.

(scene with Predator looking around and holding a cleaned skull, looking at the moon and saying "Hunter's Moon" in the Yautja language)

Two days later, there are only the main characters left, with barely any supplies and something mysterious happening in the area. No contact can be made, and no help is sent over the new few days. The main characters eventually turn on eachother as attacks from what they name "the demon" become constant. One particular attack shows that when MC2 shoots the transparent sillhoutte, it bleeds a shiny green color. They all decide that the only way out of this predicament is to hunt or be hunted.

It eventually ends up with only MC1&2 working together dispite not liking eachother much. The Predator forcibley uncloaks itself by getting pushed into a river by MC1 and reveals itself. The two soldiers run from the Predator as it chases them, shooting at them with a shuriken and a few occasional shots from a grade 2 plasma caster. Hiding behind a large tree, the two look around for their death on legs.

MC2 dodges a shuriken and signals to MC1 that it gets caught in a tree. MC1 reaches for it and throws it to the Predator, who gets its plasma caster and a dread lock cut off. It screams the Predator battlecry and whips out the wristblades. The shuriken returns to MC1 and a two-on-one close-combat fight ensues. MC2 gets wristblades in the left arm and a spear to the leg, laying on the ground as the Predator is about ready to finish him off. MC1 sees this and grabs the Predator's plasma caster, shooting the back of the Predator and heavily wounding it. It falls next to MC2, supposedly knocked out. MC1 decides to see the hunter under the mask, but before he has a chance to reveal the hunter, the Predator awakens and puts a deep cut through MC1's shoulder. He kneels and throws the shuriken at the Predator's neck, which doesn't hit but as it comes back, cuts the left hand of the Predator right off.

The Predator screams in pain, but as soon as the alien roared, it stopped. Slowly removing the mask from its head, the Predator screams the battlecry once again, extending its arm and reveals a side-arm blade as its last resort. MC1 relectantly gets up and backs away, looking at MC2 barely breathing. MC1 runs toward the Predator and literally knocks the hunter out for good. A tear of relief comes from his eye and he sighs, knowing the hunter is finall down. Around him, another Predator comes out of hiding, this one looking slightly different from the first.

(scene with Badblood kicking the dead hunter and screeching like City Hunter)

The Badblood starts towards MC1, who his all out of breath. He gets knocked to the ground from a blow of the hunter's fist and stays on the ground, from a feeling of relief to a feeling of complete terror. Three other Predators decloak themselves, looking more similar to the first, and the oldest-looking one grabs the second hunter's neck (Badblood), snapping it in half, throwing it to the side and complete burning it so that no trace of their kind could be found.

MC1 gets ready to fight dispite the pain, but the other two Predators simply carry the first Predator somewhere off into the distance, cloaking in the process. The eldest one stares at MC2, who then gets up, and then at MC1, giving him a samurai sword that was held on his belt. He then speaks english, which surprises MC1&2, and the Elder follows the other two Predators, cloaking.
MC1&2 look to where the Predators went, astonished at what they had never expected to go through their entire lives.

---
Predator 3
---

I know this idea needs A LOT of work but it's just a basic outline... I'll probably edit it later with a lot more details on the war, plot and characters.

That is reallt good Bloo. You should think about making a book on this. Two thumbs up! Great Job I like it.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 16 years ago

..........................................................Nah alot of what i was thinking has been said so i'll just support and suggest. I loke the whole bad blood idea but it would be cool if Dutch and Harrigan stayed in the sequel. perhaps you could have them met and they become friends in some town or city where the bad blood is going nuts and they reconize the way the victims are killed but are puzzled that the predator is killing innocent people(old,sick,children and unarmed)and they try to kill it while a single predator is hunting the bad blood but is being hunted down by the FBI or CIA from P2... just an idea/suggestion to improve already good ideas.

also that girl riased by predators is awsome but i dont htink she should get killed even though her death would bring the Predators to earth but I dont think it would be the entire race just the clan she was raised in and they would be hunting down and killing the people responsible for her death.... you get the idea e.g. dutch and harrigan reconize the way people are being killed so on and so on... still Awesome idea.

Harrigan. Both of these are good ideas. Lone Hunter that would be good like the bad blood does the killing but the good Hunter is to blame by the humans so their hunting the good hunter.

Thanks

No Problem Mate.

Well, actually i wasn`t planning to focus on the bad blood, i`d have the elder of the attacked predator ship hunt him around on earth while they are both chased by a special departament, like the one in f.e.a.r. assembled by the government. Not like the one Keys had, these people have cool and efficient suits, not vacuum cleaners on their backs.

Well anyway, seing the predator ships attacking eachother, the family tought some war had started and ran into the basement, and when the pods dropped, the earth shook, making the man fall, hitting a wall, the woman a table and the girl hitting the ground. The girl gets scared and cries for her doll, and then she goes out of the basement, running to the kitchen and gets her doll. Her father comes running in and gras on her hand, but then notices the open pod 50 meters away from the cabain and stares at it for a moment, then runs back into the basement and seals the door (it`s some kind of bunker-like basement just in case a war suddenly starts). They all stay there silently, shivering, until they start hearing footsteps above them. Then the film goes to the predator`s perspective, following the still warm sweat footstep trail left by the barefoot man as he ran back with the little girl, and the triangle target thingy forms on the basement door. Then it goes back to the basement and you hear how the predator stops walking. After a second of silence you hear the sound of a plasmacaster and the door is blown off the cieling and a cloud of dust is formed. Then four more footsteps and a predator appears as the cloud of dust wears off. He roars and then you see in 1st person how he looks at the frightened family, targeting each one at a time, reading data about them. Suddenly (still 1st person with the predator) you see a pair of wristblades come right through the predator`s stomach. Then the image goes to the front of the predator and you see the cloaked bad bloodwith the wristblades stillgoing through the predator. Then he comes closer to the predator and says something near his ear in the Yautja languade, which makes the predator open his wristblades, intending to use them on the bad blood, but as he lifts his arm a little to make the hit the bad blood puts his left arm around the predator, grabs his wrist and puts the wristblades right through his head. Then he pulls back his own wristblades and lets the dead predator fall on his floor. As the bad blood roars delighted, the man can`t stand the pressure anymore, says "That`s it!" and grabs a nail gun with which he comes right in front of the predator, pointing it at him, shouting "Get away from my family, you russian son of a bitch!" and shoots three nails at him, making him decloak. The bad blood looks at the man and kicks the nail gun away, throwing the him on the back. He laughs looking at him, then kneels down, taking the dead predator`s arm. Opens the control panel thingy, sets te bomb to blow, laughs a little again, then cloaks and runs away. Then you see a something like a satelite heat vision, focusing on the place where the lightnings start to form before the explosion and then on the bad blood running into the forrests surrounding the lake. After that te film shows the explosion, the huge flame and a predator battleship going through the flame and into the forrest, from a satelite perspective, which then becomes a screen that`s being studied by some characters that i don`t know what to call yet, but they are with that special departament...

Sorry for it being too long and too bad written, but i`ve only eaten once today and can`t concentrate.

two words mate....FUCKING AWSOME. great story