Predators

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok just wondering abought somthing but a predator comes to are planit every so often and some tiems thay have never been to earth so i have enver seen one get sick wile being there is it thay have allready developed inmunitys to are viruses in air and abought the one in the forest couldent it have just died from the native things like a bee or masquito do to newer viruses or just all tottaly inmune to everything we got ?

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

We have no true idea as to how strong the immune system of a predator actually is. Even if they were capable of becoming sick or diseased, they are such a technologically advanced race that I'm sure they could cure almost any illness.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

And somewhere in that huge clanship, I'm sure there's a doctor in the house.

Maybe it's just me, but did anyone else think of how their restrooms are styled after reading that?

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

There's no need for that... anway.

Any sicknesses they may have, it would be hard for Predators of this generation to catch for their nature of being away from their home world for so long.

00Bloo_sig05.png

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

but i mean our cancer and it was a example and thats the only sickness i cant think of right now so sue me!! *sticks tongue out*

rayneed1.jpg
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

or since there a different race they could considere... oh lets say... cancer not a viruse... they could even be born with cancer like were born with blood. but it doesetn bother them...

just a guess...

rayneed1.jpg
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

Not necessarly. This is an advanced civilization we're talking about here. They may be able to make an anidote for the disease much faster than Humans, or they may have immune systems that could endor any viruses from Earth.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

That's not what I said, Lucifer. I said what Mish basically just said.

00Bloo_sig05.png

...Wait... basically you asked if they have a strong immune system, correct? Sorry, it's just that I have a head ache and the spelling wasn't your usual...

Anyway... Predator live in jungle-type enviroments. Of course they would have developed very strong immune systems in their species over the years of evolution. In junge enviroments lay the six layers as well, so in addition to our own rain forest baddies, think of their's.

That has strong written all over it.

So the fact that they have very strong immune systems is aside and most likely proven, I'd like to say that they even don't have some of our diseases. Their atmostphere is probably different, their climates are very different, and their lifeforms are different. Predators can be the lowest ranked of their humane society for all we know.

I know there's a chance their immune systems are strong, but that doesn't mean they're immune to everything.

00Bloo_sig05.png

yeah so by saying that we could jsut get a needle and shoot it into him with a humen virus and boom it wil lgo back and kill a lot of preds threw a virus infection and possible take it to there home planet and cause even more probloms

Lucifer.jpg

spartans the finest soldiers the world has ever known

ok i will leave the old man to his horrable need to correct every spelling error and i will leave him be with it HAPPY O-TANG WE GOT A AGREEMENT?!?!

yeah but still we have enver seen them on there home planet so each person will have ther own thing to say abought it but yes you have a point htere mask has heat vision and there wouldent be a use for it if thay allready senced heat on tehre planet
Lucifer.jpg

Seriously, just stop with the immaturity and act it out like grown men. Yeah, I know that you're older than me. I know that Otang is older than me. When a 15 year old tells a 16 year old to act mature, I see something very wrong with that.

00Bloo_sig05.png

Okay, I'm tired of this. Will you stop with the immaturity and just... I don't know, listen to him?

00Bloo_sig05.png

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Keep it up, I will.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

i asked stalker if i could post it and he said it was ok

Lucifer.jpg

I would say the this isn't the place to tell him, but since we don't have Private Message system, I think you can warn us if it was off-topic and what not. Plus since it was off-topic, you could have easily edited your last post so you did not double-post.

Sorry to spam, guys.

00Bloo_sig05.png

RAYNE IF YOU READ THIS COME TO THIS SITE

http://nightbreed.proboards83.com/index.cgi

THEN SIGN UP AND YOU CAN HAVE A LITTLE FUN WITH A MYSKULL IF YOU WONT AND WE CAN TALK A LITTLE MORE ALSO THRE A FEW OTHER PPL YOU KNOW THERE SO JOIN IN

Lucifer.jpg

But then again, Predators and Aliens probably think of birds to be too weird to evolve...

Lucifer, in the eyes of the mocker, it doesn't seem like they ever do anything bad. That happens to many people.

EDIT: Sorry, I get you guys mixed up.

And then Saddaam was executed, live.

00Bloo_sig05.png

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

"...the old man to his horrable need to correct every spelling error"
I'm pretty sure that counts as mocking

And I've already stated my opinion about the Pred homeworld. It just seems impossible for something that odd to evolve.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

well in the eyes of a few ppl i wasent lol

but you know it makes me thing what would tha y have envolved from lol

Lucifer.jpg

o well hay personaly that wasent mocking well i nmy eyes it wasent but yeah thay are werd creatures how often do you c somthing with that face lol and aliens thay dident envolve yet thay can surive is extreem conditions aswell

Lucifer.jpg