Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

It's not civil when you mock him after reaching an "agreement".

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

how am i mocking him and i still havent gotten a answer hmm guess he has nuthing to say o well so mish what do you think of the preds home world ?

Lucifer.jpg

spartans the finest soldiers the world has ever known

what i was asking him if we had a agreement isent that civil ?

and as a elder perosn he should at least tell em if it a mutual feeling or a grudge still

Lucifer.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Lucifer, they have heat vision SOLEY for planets with atmospheres like the earth's. On their planet, it is presumed that their atmostphere makes their vision like our's as if there was nothing wrong with it, but over here (to me, I think it's somewhat with pollution in the air infecting the atmostphere) it almost changes vision completely.

They alread have infrared vision, but their bio-masks give them enhanced versions of their earth-site, plus other visions fo tracking cold-booded creatures, electricity, and such.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

Alright, this has gone far enough. There is no need for this situation to be carried on any further. Lucifer, there is no reason for you to be defiant like this, it will only make things worse in the long run. Otang only requested that you try to sort out your spelling, there is no need for all of this hassle.

Now let's try & settle this whole thing down.

thorndesignssig.jpg

well if it was a fairly hot planet wouldent heat vision be kinda um not as good

Lucifer.jpg

yeah we are missing a few peaces here and there but we got the main idea dont you think so old man or you yelling at predess abought some comments lol

Lucifer.jpg

That's exactly what I meant by the theory possibilities. But Predator and Predator 2 have actually already given us all the pieces we need, whether the puzzle is completely done or not.

00Bloo_sig05.png

I still say that the preds are from a warm envirment. It just seems completely backwards for a race that is prone to heat and has no fur to be developed in a cold envirment.

Mishmuf_02.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

yeah and when it is horrile i correct it but if it a word here and a word there i wont mess with ti and well if it dont answer it maybe it will give us more hits to it and help put a little more of the puzzle together

Lucifer.jpg

Lucifer, the reason you can read your spelling is because you typed it up. No offense, but sometimes the spelling thing goes overboard.

Again, AVP2 won't answer everything, we have to go by theory based on the infomation we already have.

00Bloo_sig05.png

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Lucifer, are you going to start disrupting the forums? Continue this and you will be temporarily banned.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

ok personaly i dont beleve in the evelution thing and if we did i wonder what predes evolved from and o-tang bring it ok ban me temporarly c if i care

Lucifer.jpg

Lucifer, he's a Moderator. He's probobably seen things you haven't. Please, I don't want to see another argument on here again...

About the mesh thing. Earth's climate can be colder than on their planet, explaining what you asked.

About the fur thing... we DID have some type of it before, but our way of living over the past centuries and milleniums have changed that fact through evolution. Monkeys>Primates>some other thing>humans.

00Bloo_sig05.png

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Lucifer, you too must watch your spelling.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

we dont we used fire and other animals fur and bodys for warmth during cold time or if we lived in a cold area of world and animals envolve to there enviroment becase thay arent as smart and cant do much abought it to thay eather envolve or die we have a loop hole we where smart and found a way threw it without changing so why couldent thay

Lucifer.jpg

I highly doubt that predators live in a cold envirment. If they did, they would be covered in fur because they would've evolved to withstand their frigid envirment. Instead, their look displays more of a jungle dwelling creature. One who doesn't need fur to survive.

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

ya i live in a windy place and i hate the wind!

so far the wind has ripped 2 reports right out of my hands and made of with them leaving me to get in trouble for not doing it whin i did!!
in other words... stupid wind!

rayneed1.jpg
DD- eeewwwww!!! what does this button do?!

hay it could be a planit with extreem winters and extreem summers you never know some ppl live in super cold places and dont like the cold just becase you live in a place dosent mean you like so for al lwe know thay could live on a frozen planit or a forest planet plus thay have thows mesh thigns to keep them warm or so it is said to keep them warm y do thay need it if thay live in a hot planet ?

Lucifer.jpg

Lucifer, where in the world did you hear that they live on a Pluto-wannabe' ? Have you not taken notice to, "They only come to earth in the hottest of seasons?"

00Bloo_sig05.png