predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Umm nope, that's y you freeze your food, salt it, make it sweet etc. to kill most of the bacteria. Archbacteria are the ones living in geysirs, in the black smokers in the depths of the sey etc. but they rarely infect anything. But bacteria can go through dormant period as 'seed' and then they are cabeable to go through harsh conditions. (Sry my screwed up words, still I learn biology in Finnish and my damn dictionary never finds specialized words lol). But it's irrelevant to this subject.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Join Us

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

well actualy by what i have herd predators live on a frozen world giving them reason to have heat vision as a normal thing so thay will point out living things but as i was saying predators would probly have archbactera do to it is a bactera that thrives in extreem conditions like super cold or super hot so preds probly mess with that kind lol

Lucifer.jpg

spartans the finest soldiers the world has ever known

Hmm... yautja restrooms... Maybe we`ll see that in AvP2 hehe. I`d really like a new AvP game... And i do think yautjas can be infected by an Earthen virus. Cause they eat Earthen food so they could just as well get infected with some virus.

00Alien_sig08.png
I`m here to kill you!
Remember... I am NOT your friend!
I`ll see you in Hell

Yea, it was in the far east of Romania too, it never got to the middle. I don`t pay attention to the news, all i can remember are millions of chickens burned alive for nothing... *really... really evil face! you wouldn`t want to see it as long as you are a human! i`m serious, don`t even try to try!*

I wonder what kind of viruses and bacteria predators would have and how they would look...

00Alien_sig08.png
I`m here to kill you!
I`ll see you in Hell

Actually it was in the far East at first lol But that's off topic.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Join Us

Oh, really, it can? I`m sorry, what country did that happen in? Oh, yeah, it was Romania!

00Alien_sig08.png
I`m here to kill you!
I`ll see you in Hell

Yes, if the virus is mutated to affect them lol Like some forms of bird flu can catch humans nowadays.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Join Us

Umm nope lol

As earlier were stated they are different race, and therefore our virus wouldn't do anything to them until the virus would be mutated to infect yautjas as well. Now we don't know much of their cells or genetic code, so I cannot say any other facts about preds being infected by something on Earth lol

Bring me their blood and I'll tell you! rofl

...And how many of you now thought of using a predator as a lab rabbit? *raises her hand while everyone is googleing at her* What, I'm just curious of their biology...

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Join Us

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Rayne, cancer is one of the leading causes of death. They would probably have a much worse case of it back at their home.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in The Mental House got caught."