intersting...

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

i was bored like usual and reading through free chat win Stalker made a good point. he said that this place is going down and the members practickelly come to the site for free chat...
well i would put some alien questions in this like Stalker said why you hate the newborn but truth betold ive only seen the first 5 minutes of ALIEN. i also noticed when i stopped posting in free chat it went down A LOT! before we would go through litterlly about 100 oages a day now were STRUGGLING FOR 3! what are your thoughts on theys issues?

rayneed1.jpg
i am a ROUGE and shall always be a ROUGE

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Spamming ANY topic that isn't a free-chat or spam-topic should make you feel guilty.

Guys, it is not up to you to decide who gets a warning. It is up to the moderators. Rayne, again, do NOT take cussing seriously. I hear shit everyday from people I don't even know and you know what? I don't care. Starting a fit over something that childish isn't worth it.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

alot of the avp...pred...and alien questions have been asked it will be up and powerful once again once avp2 comes out watch and you will see.

S-Watching-sig.jpg

--Lost to the smell of Blood and shattered Bone--The rasping Pain of a dying enemy.It ends only with whatever MADNESS the winning side chooses to define as "VICTORY"
http://galvergd.proboards57.com/index.cgi

if life gives you lemons....squirt them in the eye and run away...

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

My thoughts are that it has become uninteresting for people to talk about avp when nothing new has come out yet. it`ll pass

00Alien_sig08.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...
Sorry, sorry, i will acept the punishment gladly...
Hmm... I talk too much!

I do know that feeling's have been hurt....but what i dont get is why people take it so seriously...i say i am a lonly hybrid...when i am not...plus i do like to tease people but i dont like to offend people on here just msn or yahoo..and the ones i do tease know i am joking...

S-Watching-sig.jpg

--Lost to the smell of Blood and shattered Bone--The rasping Pain of a dying enemy.It ends only with whatever MADNESS the winning side chooses to define as "VICTORY"

If i offened anyone I do appolagize then....i dont say i am sorry often unless i know i did something wrong and I dont know if I did...I would like to know who i offended though

S-Watching-sig.jpg

You didn't offend anyone, Shadow. I'm guessing everything was just a misunderstanding.

00Bloo_sig05.png

It wasn't just Rayne, but I'm not naming anyone.

00Bloo_sig05.png

Kidd, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think they just deleted the Free-Chat topic. How sad... There are only a very few questions to be asked, and that will be it. The Free Chat is the only thing we can do at the present moment.

If they did delete it, the reason why that I could think of is, Free Chat is practically abosrbing all the questions that we have about AVP, thus few other topics will pop up for others to answer. That is the only thing I can come up with.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In the moment of action remember the value of silence and order.
-Phormio of Athens

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

What, what did Rayne complain about that happened in that topic?

...???... Beats me... But it`s better without it. I alwais did hate chats! Plus, now i can play My Skull more!

00Alien_sig08.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...
Sorry, sorry, i will acept the punishment gladly...
Hmm... I talk too much!

Dave deleted it. It's because the things Rayne and others complained about happened to happen in that topic, and not only on one occasion, either.

It was bound to happen one time or another.

00Bloo_sig05.png

i thought the free chat was deleted that's why i asked him to come in here...

S-Watching-sig.jpg

lol...stalker can be a hard butt..but he is fair

S-Watching-sig.jpg

I cussed some one out that deserved it..and stalker or one of the mod's deleted it before you were on....so its not there..i looked for it before i asked stalker about it....{sighs} and it was so nice and i loved what i wrote..

S-Watching-sig.jpg

yes Stalker was threating me with a warning win in this topice i was cussing at lucifer... if Stalker gave me a warning i think i would have been proud to becouse lucifer deserved it... at least in my opinyan...

rayneed1.jpg

why is this topic eney better?

rayneed1.jpg

*grabs marker and draws suprised eyes in dome* "what you do? im always searching the old threads snd i havent found it"

rayneed1.jpg

I dont feel that guilty spamming this one...if you spam ones like the female pred pic we get warnings and i already have one that i am proud of but i dnot want one that i am not proud of

S-Watching-sig.jpg

what i have learned to day...(look at avatar)

is never run with wrist blades in hand....

S-Watching-sig.jpg

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

Row row, row the boat, upper to the stream... (We, or I, used to sing that with American exchange student when we were fishing in field course and he was trying to row lol I think I left lifetime traumas to that poor chap. I also pulled out a huge knife when we had to cut the fish and the scalpels weren't strong enough to cut them... Now that was o.O -face rofl)

Hell there were times when I talked with myself in here.

After something new happens in AvP genre pretty much everything what is there to discuss is discussed in the past.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

I died just to be reborn

Welcome to my hell

Join Us

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

yeah, and I'll try and get a few of my friends to join too. help out a little. and I'll see about getting some newer Alien or Pred pics up. help get the site goin again, cuz theres like 5 people online, back in 2005-6 there was more than that.

TitanosaurSig.jpgEyes Of Toph