shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

i hope no idiotic ones that are like dumb

god i feel blond now and i have black hair.

S-Watching-sig.jpg

--Lost to the smell of Blood and shattered Bone--The rasping Pain of a dying enemy.It ends only with whatever MADNESS the winning side chooses to define as "VICTORY"

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

All the posts involving the earlier incident have been cleaned out of this topic.

thorndesignssig.jpg

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Thanks man.

Also, I'm going to [try] to get my sister and friend to join. My friend will probably be a Predator, but I'm not so sure about the other.

00Bloo_sig05.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house got caught."

And now maybe the strictly free chat members will make up new questions here and there on the main board.

00Bloo_sig05.png

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm kool with that Stalker.

TitanosaurSig.jpgEyes Of Toph

yeah, I'm actualy Stocked. can't wait till AvP2 comes out. then we might get some new members.

and i will do the same where i go too

S-Watching-sig.jpg

--Lost to the smell of Blood and shattered Bone--The rasping Pain of a dying enemy.It ends only with whatever MADNESS the winning side chooses to define as "VICTORY"

my friend might join. I'll have to twist his arm a few times, but he'll join.

I'll also advertise the site on all my forums.

+falls on bed dramaticly+ just wait till avp2 is out then it would be more then ever

S-Watching-sig.jpg

I have other forums, too. I'll get the word spread.

00Bloo_sig05.png

in a way I'm glad Free Chat is gone, I never realy posted there much anyways. maybe a couple times. I kinda thought the site was dying because of lack of members. I guess in a way it is.

that'll help alot actualy, especualy if you use the banners and sigs on this site too.

I'll put the link in my sigs on my forums, and any others I have joined. at the most part we need to get this site a goin again.

You know what? Once I get my image-editing programs back, my first priorities are:

Doing AVPunlimited's sig.
Making advertising banners/sigs.

That will probably help some.

00Bloo_sig05.png

you see the free chat has been going down the drain is that sometimes there really is nothing to talk about so it starts to pffft go down the drain....

S-Watching-sig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

dave deleted it

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

Rayne, I wasn't the one who mentioned anything about the Newborn, that was Lucifer, although I did comment about how the Free Chat thread seemed to be the only source of activity for half of the members that were still here & it had drawn the focus away from what the site was all about, I honestly can't say that I'm going to miss it.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

ok we can start here what are all the ranks of preds from the very tip top to the bottom both female and male included in this scale

eny opinions i allready know my version so no use posting it but what yall think it should be or know what it is

and what are you saying peep squeek you trying to get at that i cant controle myself ?!?!?

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

Whoops, my mistake mate. Either way, at least the Free Chat thread won't be causing any more hassle & members can hopefully get back to talking about aliens & preds again.

thorndesignssig.jpg

rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hay Stalker since liek theres no members can we start that free RPG soon so me and Lucifer want to fight...

(i controll my thrist to fight though!)

rayneed1.jpg
i am a ROUGE and shall always be a ROUGE