rayne, Undefined, 17 years ago

well i wanted to contiue our fight but they would never post! even check the sparr topice!

rayneed1.jpg
i am a ROUGE and shall always be a ROUGE

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

i never mentiond enything of a newborn that was bloo and i dont really care for the free chat what i allwas wonted was a rpg but thay seemed to die out so i was in free chat all the time like a waiting room

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

no but ppl stoped comming on as often and wich is basicly the same thing

Lucifer.jpgI'll make all your dreams come to life, then slay them as quickly as they came Smother another failure, lay this to rest.
Welcome to Midian

oh man!.... stinckey... hay what happened to fee chat? i can find it!

its the 8... in 18 days!!

rayneed1.jpg

0-0 oh i didnt now Others quit free chat!

P.S. WOOT WOOT MY B DAY IS IN... eneybody now the date?

rayneed1.jpg

you said you quit free chat dident you

Welcome to Midian

i went?

rayneed1.jpg

well tehre will be the move to talk abought lol and how much we will hate the new director lol and rayne it died a lot when you went becase when you went a few other ppl left a little befor you

Welcome to Midian