Question about Predator ???

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

Remember when painless is killed, hes hit twice,,What hits him first ?

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'd say it was more than likely a speargun round. If it had been a caster shot, the distinctive *crack* of it firing would have been clearly heard. Spearguns are relatively quiet when they actually fire, especially compared to some of the pred's other weapons, so it is the most likely culpright in my opinion.

thorndesignssig.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

iv only see the movie in question once and that was about 8 years ago so im not entiarly shure wich seen you meen but pyour speculation.

the only invisable force i can think of powerful enough to nok a pred of his feat would be another pred. and as far as i remember there wer other preds there and the main 1 was up to no geed like braking the ruls of honer. tell me if im talknig crap its so long since iv seen it but that seems like a lojical enough anser to me lol

Backinaction.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

We've had this kind of question before. It was either a light plasma shot, a spear gun shot, of a piece of meat. I think it was the light plasma shot because the thing was too fast and too accurate to be a piece of meat, and predator never used the spear gun any other time.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

lol , naa it was a spear

why the hell would the predator be throwig meat at him

I don't know. I didn't make the theory, I just posted it.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

lol, dont believe everything you read... lol weres the logic in that

I don't believe the theory. I just thought I'd post it in case some meatlover decided to elaborate on the theory.

Hey! Maybe preds just wanna play with food sometimes!

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

lol , was a spear, without doubt

Got this off anolther site

20060930-130401.BMP.jpg

Yap! That`s gotta be a spear! U can see the >- shape and it`s pointed at him...

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think it was a spear shot, but why jungle hunter didnt use it again, I have no idea.

I do get why some people think it was apiece of meat, i slow-moed it, and it was a blue light that hit Blaine in the neck and some blood and maybe skin splattered. (sometimes people dont see anything but the splatter of blood) Now if you throw a piece of ground meat or somthing into a wall it will splatter. there is the reason.

But it could be a plasma shot, charged very low. as many say you can control the power of the plasma caster, and that is why Mac's head didnt just explode when he was hit, it was just powered enough to kill him, with a small hole.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

Hive_Tyrant, Undefined, 17 years ago

i really think it was a plasma shot. cause u can see the plasma comming from behind him. and that looks like a spear right there...just watch the movie again switcher!!

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!
"What Gaiaonline user are you?"
"The
Forum Rules"

Tyrant. I think he means the thing that hit Blain first. Cause you just said "i think it was a plasma shot cause you can see it coming from behind him", the plasma shot hit him second.

Then you said "and that looks like a spear right there." What do you mean man? do you think it was plasma or spear.

Wait a sec, didnt the spear come from the side? and the plasma from the back? Eh, Maybe the pred was really fast.

new-Black-sig.jpg

nostromo, Undefined, 17 years ago

maybe the people who made it thought that it just would look cool. they didnt no it would raise so many questions. they were giving what the people wanted: blood and gore

maybe...............that was a pretty awesome part in the movie.

new-Black-sig.jpg

yeah, watched it again , Theres a light flash which would tell me it wasnt a spear but on the other hand the picture is clear enough and the flash was probably just an effect much like the over alaberate sound made on impact

Im sticking with spear

so do you think the pred only had one spear?

like "if this hits my plan works, if not, it was worth a try."cause i only saw him use the speargun(if it was one), once.

new-Black-sig.jpg

You know, the speargun theory doesnt seem as unlikely as I thought now. We don't really know how long the predator had been on Earth. It could've used all but that one shot on it's previous prey.