Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Its spit... lol I wouldn't know. If it was a spear it wouldn't splash against him like that. Whatever it was, it was a liguid or plasma.

new-Cory-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

black_warrior, Undefined, 17 years ago

but the 2 different shots came from different angles. but at close times.

the "spear" came from the side of blain. and the Plasma shot came from behind. there was no movement seen or heard to indicate the pred moved to a location behind blain after the first hit was made.

So maybe it wasnt even the pred that did it, he probably set up a timed trap or something and while he was behind blain it went off, like a tripwire gun turret with one shot or something.

new-Black-sig.jpg

THE EVIL FURBY IN MY SIG IS WATCHING YOU!!!

.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.<--Click it

"By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes."

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

maybe the predator was behind him and put the spear gun to the side of blain and fired the two weapons at the same time,but the spear gun was faster?

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821
Fire-Breather of The Hive

But Predators are sneaky. You don't know if they moved or not. You couldn't hear him jump from tree to tree or through bushes while the noise of the "spear" hitting him.

new-Cory-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

maybe it was slingin' poo

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

daveberg, Undefined, 17 years ago

Ok - i've watched this scene ALOT. I don't actually think it's a weapon at all hitting him. This is just my take on it, but let's put it into context.

Who are they looking for? Hawkins. His body was taken. He'd been gutted.

If you watch the scene - as someone already said - it looks like a piece of meat had been thrown at him - now what's to say, that the predator hadn't thrown a body part from Hawkins' ravaged carcus at Blain, to get his attention, as it looks like blood spatters all over him - if it was a weapon, surely blain would've dropped there and then?

Anyhoo, that's my take on it, chew it over.

davesback.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Switcher, Undefined, 17 years ago

well i know what you mean Dberg, the look on blains face really backs that, its not like an "Im in a lot of pain look" its more filled with disghust and shock

Also, if its blains blood... it shot out very aggresively, enough to fill his face with it then stoped ..... You just dont bleed like that

also getting my DVD shot on video would have been imposible, they didnt really need to put much effort into the shape of the hurling object or even the look as the fim was initialy a vid

Oh, wait, i just remembered that part of the movie (or at least i think i did) and i always tought that was a plasma shot that hit him.

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

shadowatching, Undefined, 17 years ago

the people behind the scenes were trying to get his attention and thought the only way to get his attention is to throw something and they threw the body part and probably thought that it would be cut out of that part of the movie they would of never thought that it would of been kept in

i thought there was more then one cuz hunting parties had more then one hunter hmmm

lasciate ogni speranza voi ch' entrate

it should its the commentary ALMOST all dvds have one the only dvd i know that does not have one is the black and white of night of the living dead and i think trick or treat with ozzy and gene simons but i could be wrong about that

well, il see now mate, Good old Audio commentary, might get a mention

avp2-version.gif
Killswitcher:Join Our Predator Clan

lmaorfh i never thought of poo thats good and i agree with switcher go to the dr. but what if thats their natural poo colour

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Otang, I'll never look at that scene the same way again...

In all seriousness, I think it was either a piece of meat or a knife of some sort. I wonder if there is an interview with one of the cast members or something? I MUST know!

deathdrop1.jpg

yes shadowwachter beat me too it. two words: Director's Commentary.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Deathdrop, Undefined, 17 years ago

Why didn't I think od that?

deathdrop1.jpg

lol , i alreadfy said that, and yeah, i watched it, they dont mention it, there too busy talking about the weight of the minigun and the noise it made and how when you fired it you couldnt move it around as a result of the force of the gun and the actor creating a sort of balance wich kept it in line

Also from the way there talking..... Painless is not the character , its the mnini gun

avp2-version.gif

yea, understood that

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

you did or is that sarcasim ?

avp2-version.gif

isnt there other commentarys like artists directors or the people that was in it commentary????

this post thing is titled questions about pred.? well i have one u know in predator 2 in the warehouse where u can see the meat hanging but the detective is hiding his heat how come he can see the meat but not the detective??