What race created the Aliens?

AJ4LIFE, Undefined, 18 years ago

i am sorry if it has been made before but i need to know for somthing asap, thank u

HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

Thats the kind of stuff space jockey's created, narural subtance, it would seem as if it evolved naturaly, but this is a movie, they got idea's, and one of there idea's was the space jockey's created them, please dont tell me all the sites that say it was made up.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

Aliens possess unique traits no doubt. But think of it this way, here on earth there are animals with unique features that no others possess. How many other animals can u name that can spray venom from glands in their mouth such as the spitting cobra? Acidic blood could actually be a feasable defence mechanism for a creature. The blood itself isn't actually "acid" such as the manmade kind found in batteries etc. It is probably a naturally developed substance for defense purposes, such as a puffer fish's ability to expand, deterring it's attacker with hundreds of poisonous spines.

stalker.jpg

Beacuse it said it in extra's in the alien movie.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

just because it has something other things dont have doesn't mean it was created ^ :( theres tons of animals on earth that have only one thing that other animals dont have... so someone created them? Chameleons have a tongue that no other animal has... yea there is more then one chameleon with it, but there are more then one type of alien... think about it, and how do you know they did create them ?

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

nothing has acid for blood, these "ALIENS" must have been created.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

well he said similarities, they dont have to have every single thing in common.. but depending on where they are layed they can burst out of the chest, they grow really fast, so 30 minutes maybe. they have a bannana shaped body :D no they dont have acid blood because on earth, NOTHING has acid blood..cept batteries @_@ but they got stingers, and are annoying to kill :D

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Well did those bee's burst out of its chest, only take 30 min to get full size and have 4 limbs and no wings and a bannana head, and a tail that at the end was a very sharp spear-like tail, does it have acid for blood?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

cicada killers(a type of bee) lay their eggs inside the host and the babies pop out of the host and eat it :O trust me i have those bee's living around my house. i like to believe they came from evolution :3 however there isnt enough information in the movies to classify wether the space jokeys made em or if they evolved.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Cool cool!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah, theat's all I'm saying.

deathdrop1.jpg

My point is, it's possible for them to have evolved. Or been created. Whatever they wind up having it be will be fine with me.

deathdrop1.jpg

Nothing on eartyh uses there hosts in a deadlyer way. These things must have been created as the ultimate organic/bio weapon, but they took over more than they where suposede to.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

Use hosts and have acid blood, and are six feet tall, yeah right! LOL!

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

No, of course not. There are animals that use hosts in a similer way.

deathdrop1.jpg

It is claer that the aliens hive structer was ment to keep them under control, such a creature that needs a host, must have been created, think about it.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

Why? There are real animals on Earth that do that.

deathdrop1.jpg

Evolution is completly random. Certain genes (hive) happened to go woth certain other genes (6 arms, exoskeleton, etc.) And wound up looking like bugs. Why would an extraterrestrial animal evolve those same genes in the exact same order? They would evolve similer genes to the hive without the other stuff. Entirly possible.

deathdrop1.jpg

The rules aply everywhere, they do have a complete hive struckter, it is there blood, the maker of alien said so, HR Giger.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

We ASSUME it's blood, but that may not be it at all. They evolved a hive-like social order. That's just the way it could have happened. There isn't a rule that says everything in a hive needs to be a bug, especially regarding creatures not of this Earth.

deathdrop1.jpg

Something with acid for blood would have had to be organically made, insects have six limbs, and every thing that has a hive is an insect, but aliens are not insects.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp