Deathdrop, Undefined, 18 years ago

Why is it not logical? Their evolution is so different from ours, how can we possibly say that?

deathdrop1.jpg

Nothing FROM EARTH can do that. These are aliens. It can go either way, as there hasn't been anything really concrete regarding their origins.

deathdrop1.jpg

avpunlimited, Undefined, 18 years ago

Logic works the same every where, and its not logical.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

i agree with navyspaz.

Think about it, what natural think could have acid for blood, and as far as we know it has never gotten sick, what creatur would have the same nature as an ant hive, but not even be an insect, haveing limbs like a space jockey and a human? Dont tell me its natural?

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I doubt the space jockeys Created The Xenomorphs, I think they just breed them... thats just what I think.

NavyMetalSigfromPRED.jpg
.:Navyspaz Forum:.

The space jockey's created the aliens, my proof is that there was a space jockry in the movie alien, they did not naturally evolve.

in space...
no one...
can hear you scream...
AVP3.bmp

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

just because there was a jockey in Alien, doesn't mean they created them. They may have just captured them & been transporting them for other use (possibly for use as bio-weapons, I have my own theory on this in another thread).

stalker.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

The most likely form of the xenomorphs creation was either evolution or creation by the jockeys. But I prefer to think they evolved naturally, kinda takes some of the mystique away to think that another alien race created them in my opinion

stalker.jpg

TDN, Undefined, 18 years ago

I prefer to think that they were created just like any other race, by Evolution. If the Xenos are artificially created, then what made the Preds? The reason that (how I see it) there was Xenomorph eggs inside a Space Jockey ship was IMO that the Jockeys were trying to use the Xenos as a Bio weapon and failed when the Xenos rebelled and attacked them, resulting in the crashed ship and the chestbursted Jockey.

TDN2.jpg
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."

OTANG, Undefined, 18 years ago

good theories so far

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

It's assumed to be either the Space Jockies or the Preds. I personally think it was the jockies.

deathdrop1.jpg

xeno_slayer, Undefined, 18 years ago

look at my topic "new alien info"

Image hosted by Photobucket.com hunters moon
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

HOMM1, Undefined, 17 years ago

The preds created the aliens so they had something
to hunt

Dont mess whit you mom then my claws will cut you in half

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

maybe we should just wait for alien5, from the opening script it'l probably have the space jockeys in it and they might be able to talk, and they might say if they created the alins, r if they stole them from the preds, or if they just found them on a planet.(you never know, could happen)
predator-2.jpg
(hey i didnt put this sig on, wonder who did)
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, mushroom, mushroom!!

The Forum Rules

predatoress, Undefined, 17 years ago

I'm sorry to say this but it's funny to read this topic lol

The fact is no one knows where aliens are from and what made them, and I accept it that way. I don't like everything to be explained and chewed to pieces (even I'm a biologist! lol), I like to keep some things covered with a mystery. But that's just me.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

There's been a huge rise in old topics lately, Which is good because I don't see the point in letting a topic die when there are newer members who are going to ask questions that have already been answered.

Anyway, I don't know who created them, or even if they were created by a diffrent speices. They could've naturally evolved, you know. ( Not every demonic creature is made in a lab with an evil scientist)

Mishmufsig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

ffs,nobody knows where the aliens came from,there is an explanation for them but nobody knows,that's supposed to be the whole terror of the aliens,nobody knows where (or what)they came from.

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821mattspicturebm.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

ya i think it was the Space Jockies

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey... maybe... Xenomorphs just evolved... I mean they could just be the Predator`s bugs... But then, where would all the drones have come from...

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...