hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

there are many theories in this regard, some say space jockies or some alien race created them, or it could be natural evoltuion. but lets look at the facts that we do know for sure, then lets dive into theories.

1. yes there were xenomorph eggs on the derelict station

2. yes there was a chest-bursted "space-jockey" on the derelict also

3. xenomorph have the extreme ability to evolve to said situation (i mean look at alien by the end of one day it had aposible thumbs!)

4. according to alien books there was a supposed homeworld (ended up being blown up in ALIENS: EARTH HIVE)

5. said homeworld was completly contradicted when in ALIENS: FEMALE WAR the "mother" queen was somewhere completly different on a more xenomorphiszed world

6: supposedly the "space-jockies" and yautja were at war.

7: according to ALIENS: EARTH HIVE at least one "space jockey" has an extreme hate to xenomorphs and maybe all life

8: xenomorphs seem bio-engineered but it has never been proven.

9: there has been more than one "space jocky" ship containing xenomorph eggs.

10. the "space jockey" was emiting a warning from the derelict ship

now maybe we should get on to the theories

1. it is beilved that the space jockies did create xenomorphs as a bio-weapon, which makes sense since humans are always trying to find use do the exact same thing. but the question was who was the bio weapon to be used on. many beilve it was the to be used against the yautja, since the yautja and the space jockies were supposedly at war.

argument against:the whole war scerio has never been proven, or the bio enginering,

2. basically the same as above except for the use. another likly possibilty is that the xenomorphs were created to end all life, to cleanse the galaxy if you will. i mean look at what ever planet the xenomorphs have tainted, all life there ceases to exsist. but it ended up back firing on many ships as containment wasbroken and the "space jocky" piolet became infected. while this may not be all space jockies it could just be a extremest faction much like terrorists

argument against: as said beforre the bio engineering has never been proven. also why would the "extremist space jocky or any space jockey" trying to kill all life emit a warning? also accourding to said books aliens have not completly taken over all planets. look at ALIENS: EARTH HIVE there was a complete ecosystem where the xenomorphs did not dominate on said "home planet"

3. either of the above except that the "space jockies" found and captured the aliens to use as their weapon

argument against: while the only planet seemingly vialble to be the aliens homeworld (in ALIENS: EARTH HIVE it was missing the "queen of queens" while said other planet that had this mighty queen seemed to have been more infected for what seemed to be a much longer time"

4. EVOlUTION. this theory has valid points, mainly that these creators do evolve extremly fast especially since they are parsites taking what they need from said host to live, which one most remember is very base the alien form generally stays the same just slightly altered to fit their situation. also one should also reilize it has been proven by our earth scientists today if we are ever to find alien life it will be some form of insect. i mean look at our planet and see how many different types of insects there are. so guess what xenomorphs are parsitic insects. also as for the concern of the acid blood. there is biology to it. one must know that the blood is not "pure acid" it is just a extremly high acidic content to it, which works as a defense mechanism, we are selves could have highly concentraited acidic blood but our bodyies cant support it we dont have enough of a alcali substance in us to counteract it, while xenomorphs do. (thats why they look wet)

argument against: evolution takes millions of years to adavance while to the xenomorph it takes a matter of hours, there go they have the touch of creation

5: the last theory i can think of at the moment is that the "space jockies" were merely a form of transport for the xenomorph eggs. that they would plant xenomorph eggs on said plaent for the yautja to hunt.

argument against: if indeed the yautja and the "space jockies" were at war why would they help each other unless the came to a truce, the space jockies lost in which they were forced into a treaty of versailles situation

take you pick invent your own, just please dont just say bring information to back it up

new-Hyro-sigv2.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

hyroglphsarenice, Undefined, 17 years ago

i just like to point out right now all theories i have mentionded are not my own creation just what i have heard, personally i dont know what to beilve

new-Hyro-sigv2.jpg
"He who fights monsters should see to it that in the process, he does not become a monster." ~Nietzche

the_doctor, Undefined, 17 years ago

my theory is that somehow they came into existance naturally (there are many theorys on how life got here so im not gonna just by evolution) then the preds got hold of them either before or after the jockeys, for some reason the jockeys where transporting them (perhapse for the preds or for a weapon capabilities) one of the ships crashes (alien) lays dormant for hundreds of years (we see the jockey's body is almost fosilised by the events of alien) by then the jockeys could have been wiped out or almost extinct.

are you predator or prey?

http://xiv-movie.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Okay...first off, I would like to point out that acidic blood would be an EXTREMELY beneficial evolution which could have initially been adapted by the xenomorph's predecessors to drive away any carnivores. They did not instantaneously gain blood of such potency, their blood would have slowly grown more acidic as natural selection took place.

In my personal opinion, the xenomorphs not only naturally involved, but were actually the original hunters of the yautja. After being hunted for centuries, the yautja slowly developed the proper technology to allow them to both see and fight against their ancestral predators, driving them back and bringing the xenomorph-yautja conflict to a stalemate.

This would explain why it is every Unblooded's goal to kill a xenomorph to become Blooded: They must kill that which plagued their predecessors for several milennia in combat.

The xenomorphs are transferred by the Space Jockeys, this we know. However, I do not believe the Jockeys to be using them as bio weapons. In fact, I prefer to think that they might use the xenomorph eggs as a form of currency with the yautja, providing the preds with sacred prey for their holy rituals.

Of course, that is just me. I highly doubt that the Jockeys would ever create any sort of creature which they could not control, and the entire caste system of the xenomorphs, as well as their invasive behavior, directly points to the xenomorphs as having naturally evolved in their own (and much harsher) environment before being introduced to other areas, in which they thrived. An example of this in our world is the Cane Toads in Australia.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

I agree with all terms having to do with SPace Jockeys in having to do with the birth of the deadly creature.

Being used as weapons -
It would be more mysterious, more 'dramatic' if that's the right word.

Being used as currency -
It would add history, though to me it's a bit boring, other than the Predator part.

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, according to the opening script of Alien 5, the Space Jockeys are heading toward Earth, so I think we're all going to see what they really do with the Xenomorphs soon enough ^_^

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, let's hope so dude. If they even f*ck with the idea of putting Space Jockeys in there and not even mentioning history of the Alien, I'm going to scream so loud, FOX will die at the sights of my anti-FOX, FENRIR (for those who don't know, Fenrir is a magestic and mytholical wolf).

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey, maybe the Xenomorphs r some kind of mutations or involution of the space jokeys, cause the one in derelict looks like it has an exoskelleton...

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...