Prove yourselves.

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

There's no excuse. You all know the rules, you all know the system. It's been pretty chaotic round these parts for a good few months now, lot of old faces leaving, people squabbling, time for it to stop.

Here's your chance.

I'm giving you all an RPG. I wanna see whether you guys can do it alone and make a success out of it without us moderators repeatedly going over the same old things time and time again, things you should already know and have the respect to follow, if not, leave.

So, i don't mind who starts it, or what the story is, it's in your hands now. Mess it up, and it's doubtfull there'll be another one. Show me what you can do, convince me that this forum is worth my time still, show me the greatness that has kept me here for so long, i want you guys to succeed. Don't let me down.

It's all over to you now.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

K will do m8.

il start it i have had practice with other RPGs give me awhile to get it started and u guys have ur RPG.

:D

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yes, and I personally will eat every lil' unblood if they start to mess it up... I want a good one when I'm here, at least once.

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I'll do my best is writing good posts. I'd love to be in an RPG.

=-_Me likes the skull_-=
Lehma

TDN, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I guess being absent for some time makes me miss much of the events and happenings on this website. Personally, I don't see that it has become that bad. Don't worry about it Dave, I believe we have many good members who supports you guys. I'll try my best to help out in the RPG while you guys are absent.

TDN.jpg
We Endanger Species...
Preferably Yours

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Appreciated TDN, nice to see you round here partner.

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
Messageboard Rules
.:Liquid GfX Graphics forum:.

Red_Machine, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cheers, Dave! I'll try not to screw up!

redmachine4ux.png

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I dont know weather i am aloud to participate?.
But if i am, im going to stay out this one because i have not done an rpg before.
So ill just watch it to get the idea. :)

CH.jpg

I'd enter if I were you CH, then watch everyone to get the idea. it dont take long to know what were doing. and then just do it. cos its only a certain number of people can enter. :( so enter.

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Ok ill enter. And im Gonna read over the rules good and proper. :).

CH.jpg

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

All right guys, lets all try not to screw this up, for the site's sake. I know what to do now, so I'll try my best not to repeat the same mistake twice.

It's an honor to fight with yall once again.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I'll follow the rules at my best Dave, and he's not on right now but Scar Face will too.

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Ive read the rules several times over :) and made a quiz about it. If I make a mistake, its an accident.:(

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Scar_Face, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Quick question. Can I use my modified weapons? (See profile) If not, can I have Scar Face modify them during the RPG? If not, I don't have a problem with it.

And the Covenant Sword thing...I know it's wrong I just want it in my profile. I'll never use it in an RPG. Even if you give me permission.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

No scar face. read the rules, It lists weapons you may have. One use of medicomp the whole RPG, and One Acid proof Item.
Many of you have broken that rule.
ONE Acid Proof weapon!!!

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

we won't let u down

HEROS ARE REMEMBERED,LEGENDS NEVER DIE

!!!DANGER HIGH VOLTAGE!!!

Scar_Face, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Okay Navyspaz, but can I have Scar Face change them during the RPG? That's following all the rules.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

Change weapons? or Acid Proof weapons, if its Acid proof weapons no, you can switch weapons you have currently with you at any timelol. name all your weapons in your post on the RPG, best idea.

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I think he ment modify them in the middle of the RPG, you know, make them stronger, better... modified.

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Are we aloud to upgrade some weapons like say i put an arm blade on the end of my combistick. will that count?.

CH.jpg