Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Does your stat's go up still even if you die in this one?.

CH.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Ok ok il relook on that ok yes i know there is a porblem with it i do see that but it was to keep it fair i will into it to see if i can get a better rule so se that rule right now.Ok *few* hard work.lol.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Maybe squads.

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Katam if you on about the thing about not dying in this one and not being able to get into the next one if you dont die i think it's a good idea. and it's fair.

CH.jpg

Yes, Harrigan i know but yet i am human and can only do so much plus this is m first RPG so there is bound to be a few little flaus in it but in time it will get better i might have to pospone it till they are sorted or do you ppl are mature enough to be able to think for ur selves ?

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

why dont you appoint some ppl to help you if you have too much to do?im sure there will be plenty of offers.good luck buddy

THROW.JPG

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Oh, C.H. You still get points after the RPG even if you died, depending on how good and discriptive your posts were. Dont be invincible,Come up with good posts,Be discriptful, And Everyone Read other peoples Posts. ;)

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Thanx Harrigan but i got it.It 10:30pm That's why i'm making mistakes just abit tyred iv had along day.lol.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

hyroglphsarenice, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ive been practising in clan rpgs i will not mess this up!

(for simplistic use just call me hyro)

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

your signed on the list ?

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

If I can Iw would join in on this. But dont know yet if im accepted back into the hive. Or the entire site for that matter.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

nice good luck i hope the RPG will go with out a hitch, see you all in the RPG.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents