Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

That's sorta what Scar Face ment.

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Cloaked_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Oh my bad soz so we can like stick a blade on the end of stuff?

CH.jpg

That's what we're asking Navy.

638656.jpg

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~SUICIDE IS PAINLESS~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

NO Modifying weapons, You can fix your weapons, {EXAMPLE} your spear broke, you fix it. That Is Allowed:)

And Preds are real bad about being invincable. Be a good sport, and dont be un-beatable. Say you got hurt in a attack and retreated, when/if you do kill someone, Say he scratched your arm, or shot you.So your not invincable and its a better post:)

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Ok thank you. And do we fight against random aliens or one's that are actually controlled?.
This will be my last question lol soz.

CH.jpg

You may attack someone before 4 post,but you may NOT Kill someone, You dont fight random people. You fight actual People playing the RPG. But No Killing until after Atleast 4 post. :)

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Ok i didnt know if you could like make an alien come round the corner then you attack it. like not being controlled by anyone but thank you for clearin that up.

CH.jpg

Np dude, I like answering questions about the rules :) Well you can Say you saw {EXAMPLE} Red_Machine walking with his pulse rifle, but you can't say That you say him then shot him and killed him with Plasma. you have to wait for his next post to say something, like he walked off or something you can't kill him the very post you mentioned him :) but if you survive this RPG. you may not enter the next one.(make your post discriptive as possible)

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Ok. I already knew i cant kill anyone until quite far into the rpg. thats if i survive lol.

CH.jpg

You will survive for atleast til someone posts 4 times. I doubt your gonna die immediatly. thats not a good sport whoever kills you that fast.

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Scar_Face, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

If you survive this RPG, you can't be in the next? Why? That's kinda dumb. No offence.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

No, you'll die in the next one as far as I've understood it...

So basicly I should live on this one, muahahaaa lol

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Well not really beacuse it gives other people a chance to play an rpg. like if we missed and rpg that just went on and then another one was starting but we couldnt get into it because to many people from the last one was in you would be thinkin hmmmh thats a bit unfair they get to goe's. lol see what i mean? lol
Soz for the essay lol

CH.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

please understand that i have only made that rule so other ppl may take part in the next one.

Just cause you took part in this one does not mean you cannot take part in the next it jurm means other ppl take priority before u in the next RPG.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

So that means, if you die in this one, you can join the next, that is, if everyone follows the rules to allow another one.

638656.jpg

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Basicly members decides will they live or not so yes, it isn't so simple as I announced it. But yeah, I understood that that was the idea, that you can't be a super hero surviving on every RPG.

Canyouhandlethehybrid.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

Yea, I think its fair. You got to survive the whole RPG, so you dont get in the next one :)

Navyspazsig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Can you join the next if you die in this one though?

638656.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

you need to get some ground rules goin katam.or ppl will just post all kinds of freaky sh!t.maybe put ppl in teams or something.

THROW.JPG