AVP2 Multiplayer

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

whoever has AVP2 Multiplayer, what is your name on the game ? and what is your favorite class of what species ? and why ? Me:
I like the Assault Predator, even tho i almost never get to play the game. oh and my name is
[Laz] King Laz Pred...

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I downloaded the demo... i need to get the full one.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

my class is normaly predator name Shadow Warrior

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I don't know... hmm... I guess I'll either change my clan or just stay (Metal)Maronco, or go by Hunter Predator, can you guys choose for me? I mean my clan known as (Metal) is liturally a 1-man-clan, everyone left... so could you guys pick which I'll do...

(Metal)Maronco, (????????)Maronco, Hunter Predator, (Metal)Hunter Predator, or (???????)Hunter Predator?

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

can anyone help me ? it wont let me make servers, but my server shows up on LAN, i looked up the problem, its because i have a router, =( is there anyway i can host servers and it be on the internet server list ? and i still have my router set up ? =( if anyone knows.

new enhanced sig for me

whoa skystalker ! you have demo ? jw... cos i saw a guy named skystalker in one of my Clan Training servers,

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

jw, if anyone is incredibley bored, and wants to see my Laz Clan site for the AVP demo, for Laz people or not. click this link, or paste it. www.maxpages.com/lazurasAVProx... and it would be nice if you signed the guestbook or the chatterbox =D

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

aw man, i wish that my computer would play AVP2 online full version, i have to play demo now =( i used to be able to go to my friends and play full version, but his mom says its bad and blah, things that moms say. and i cant play it anymore... poor me... im the leader of the biggest clan on the demo tho =D

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

My Name on AVP: Skystalker, favorite class Heavy Pred.

Nicesig.jpg<br

El Diablo que hace tropheos de hombre.
The Demon Who Makes Trophies Of Man.

thx navyspaz i have full game and for info ;)

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Aaaaahhh !!! Predalien ! i have the demo ! and i have fullversion but my computer is and wont play the game, whats your name on demo ? i prolly met you already, or something, I know you heard of the Laz Clan on the demo ? im the creator and the Ex leader of it =D if you want to, try and join Laz on the demo, its my clan im on.

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I could never figured out how to change my name, I have fighting in you're clan games before much fun. I played as alien drone if I could.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

you see the three options at the top of the server list ? click player and change it from player_0 to whatever you want, and look for anyone with [Laz] infront of their name, and ask to join laz, and they will test you out. or say i wanna see king, "king is me" i created Laz. oh well, im on it right now, remember, look for [Laz] infront of name or better, [Laz] King Laz pred

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

anyone else that wants to play AVP2 demo for free, go to www.avp2.sierra.com and download the multiplayer demo, if you see someone with the tag [Laz] Say you want to see King, that is me, and ill see about recruiting you to our clan if you want to... very fun adicting game. ive been playing for 4 months straight.

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

Red_Machine, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I play as Harrison marine class, my username is Red_Machine.

redmachine4ux.png

I could have gotten AvP2 for 5€ yesterday, used, but I didnt. Why? Because my graphics card is too advanced. I end up seeing patches of the texture diappear, and the Demo's online capabilaties dont work for me.

Bow chicki wow wow. What ever that means.

you have demo Red Machine ?

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

I have the full version and i am (MNMC)RAH i used to be (ZSH)Katam.I play as marine now normaly the sniper but i used to be the drone.

(ZSH)-Zeta Site Hive
(MNMC)-Multi National Marine Core

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

navyspaz look out for me i am thinkin of getting the demo. just to try it out. but i gotta wait, mom gets mad if i do that stuff without askin. i need my own comp.

blackwarriorssig.jpg

Hunting For The Ultimate Prey

yay ! evem tho its just the demo, its better then full version IN A WAY. full version has more stuff, and more action, demo has less Predaliens ripping you apart at spawn point, guided rockets, snipers killing you instantly, plasma and pred pistol, and stuff, preds are more stealth, its just standard pred, drone, and harrison. but its really fun, all the clans broke apart at christmas, i havent seen one yet, i managed to keep mine up. i think im the leader again, the leader isnt playinmore, [Laz] is my clan,

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

k but i gotta check with my mom she is gone right now.

blackwarriorssig.jpg

Hunting For The Ultimate Prey