Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Change of plans, playing regular.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Change of plans again, it won't let me on.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

what did i tell you ? well it is monday, later today it SHOULD work... but i dunno...

new enhanced sig for me

AvP 2 works again, =D someone meet me on there or something, if you see [Laz] King Laz Pred, its me =D or anyone with [Laz] in their name is your friend too. just say wheres king, and they will get me =D oh, i like lifecycle on tho, not many people do, and i hate class weapon set.

new enhanced sig for me

HEY, anyone wanna get on AvP ? its working again, and if you do get on, look for someone named [Laz] King Laz Pred, or if [Laz] is in their name, say where is king ?, my favorite server, is usually empty, but its always up,
Ogre vs. alien, you can tell if im in the server, im the one cussing everyont out and making people mad, esspecially STARS and other clans, lol. and i get real mad about spam, i only use spear and disc, i dont spam disc,

new enhanced sig for me

I guess i just talk to myself, you know what would be cool ? a HUGE CLAN ON AVP MULTIPLAYER OF EVERYONE ON THIS SITE !!!!yah, but i dunno what id do with my clan and all the members..

new enhanced sig for me
Member of the Balatu Clan.