navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

but what version do you have ? full or demo ? please have demo =l

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

im trying to get some people to get AvP2 demo, so i can see them ,or recruit them on my team. cos its gonna be til August til i can TRY again on full version to see if it will work =( my computer hates me.

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

wowness, i saw you too P R E D A T O R, im [Laz] King Laz Pred

new enhanced sig for me

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

What is the point in everyone else geting the demo.Why dnt u just get the full version it's much easyer and better.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

my computer is stupid =( and wont play full version =( i bought it with my money for online, and online doesnt work, it says my internets not connected =(

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

Ill wait til August for my birthday, so i can get a new computer =( and get it then.

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

predalien_64, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Cool thanks man, i am on off and on so if i see you that will be cool.

24200030516.jpg

Predalien of the Shadow Serpents

Predalien64, look for a server with [Laz] or Navyspaz in it. thats usually me
most the time me really.

new enhanced sig for me < p style = color: green; margin-left: 20px"> testing a html code

testing

new enhanced sig for me
Testing -_-

Cool i'll look for you next time i'm on.

24200030516.jpg

oh , Predalien, i got full version fixed, im on it. but look for anyone with [Laz] in their name, thats my clan. they will try to recruit you if you want to be recruited.

new enhanced sig for me UNDER CONSTRUCTION !!!

ugh, on full version now. my name is [Laz] King Laz Pred, me and my laz friend are trying to bring laz up on the full versino also, me and [Laz] Dark Bane *Elite*. anyone not on a clan that would like to join ?

new enhanced sig for me UNDER CONSTRUCTION !!!

Ok, its 11:54pm mountain time i'm playing online now i'll look for "[Laz]".

24200030516.jpg

cool you have full game to :)

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

solo_pred, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

My name is (RAV)tracker//tweak my fave class is corprate sniper. i have the demmo thats where i go for training i pick off wimps my favorite class there is drone. othere names: bringerofdeath gaara of the sand solo pred RedX and iwanttobeafrog

Black warrior and solo pred the two black hunters of balatu

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I think I'll change my clan, there is no one in my clan anyway, all my members left, (Metal) clan is basically a 1 man clan, so I'm changing it.

~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

I go by P R E D A T O R, and I'm always heavy predator, melee is just my thing :)

celtic.jpg

Join Today at http://predatoress.proboards82.com/

oh, before i knew about full version, i downloaded the demo of AvP, and i decided to start a clan one day, i named it laz, and it startd of with 4 people, and it grew to the biggest clan and most powerful clan on the AvP2 demo, and i got full version and finally got it to work, and a couple of my laz friends got full vesrion, and total on full version there are 3 [Laz] clan, and it wont let me make servers =(, its me [Laz]King Laz Pred, [Laz]DarkBane*Elite* [LAZ]ALIENQUEENPNGE thats it, no one wants to join, and darkbane never gets on, well ill look for you next time, i tought you looked familiar, i saw you either this morning or yesterday on it.

new enhanced sig for me Rules Messageboard
Member of Balatu -_- want some candy?

Scar_Face, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I used to call myself "(Fire) Tackar" but now I go by "Scar Face." The name was inspired by the Predator's nickname on Concrete Jungle.

My character class always varies, to fit the situation. Like map, game type, etc. Though I'm mostly an Alien.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

I saw you on full version scar face =D i didnt snap, you prolyl saw me or forgot who i was, [Laz]King Laz Pred, i had the biggest clan on the demo, and im trying to start it on the full versino also, i need help, everyones mean to me on there lol.

new enhanced sig for me Rules Messageboard
Member of Balatu -_- want some candy?