Is the Queen is AvP dead?

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

I mean she just fell in ice cold water, no big deal

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

and def wouldnt freeze they have speicial enzymes in there blood thats like anti freeze. Also they have chambers in there heads that regulate the presure on there bodies. This was all in Aliens Nightmare Asylum

acesig.jpg

Hunter_Predator, Undefined, 18 years ago

If Aliens do breathe, then the queen would've drowned.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~The Youngest Member~~~~~

Kidd, Undefined, 18 years ago

They stored her in an Ice Box over night (centuries)

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Red_Machine, Undefined, 18 years ago

So Aliens don't breathe then?

redmachine4ux.png

Celtic_Warrior, Undefined, 18 years ago

if thats true how did the preds freeze her then?

predtwo29fs.png

If they can live in the cold reaches of space without air, I think they can handle a little cold water

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

Exactly p r e d a t o r - i'm sure in time to come a sequel will revolve around the 'company' digging up the queen from the ocean bed and using her as a wepon on Earth blah blah blah....

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

daveberg, Undefined, 18 years ago

She's def not dead, aliens are designed to resist the elements in the most extreme scenarios.

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

:looks down the frozen cover water: tsk tsk tsk I hope it doesn't evolve into another fish speices

Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Ace, Undefined, 18 years ago

the queen just had ice on her but she wasnt frozen solid. Many animals freeze themselves and when they thaw there fine they just walk away. Also they can breath in water they take in the oxy from the water. But when in space they shut down literaly

acesig.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

All of you are right, Aliens Don't breath... if they did, Giger's Drone wouldn't be Screaming and Roaring when Ripley shot it out fo the Thing, it would be dead in seconds, but that was more than a few seconds, and when the Drone opened the door from outside

~Another female on Da Site~
24023571678.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

And in the second book they encounter 3 alive aliens in space. She probably will jest walk to the Coast of some continent and spared her babies to across the land

24200030516.jpg

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

Or, it coulve been what one of you said earlier.. in the second movie she could be dug up years later, frozen, but appearing to be a huge Ice brick.

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~

Maybe she found a underwater cave and adapt to swimming and then swim outa the water and then start a another colony of aliens and will seek revenge on whatshername

Predators RULE!

Sasha, Undefined, 18 years ago

It kinda makes no scens if she can't freeze it would be only a matter of hours till she nawed off the chains and swam back up.

The ultimate game is me come hunt me if you dare

Hey ppl maybe you'r forgetting that there is a 90% chance that the predalien will be the main star of Avp2, NOT THE QUEEN!!!

killswitch, Undefined, 18 years ago

first of all you cant exclude the queen , shes the main biatch ! and thats that !!! no ones really ever killed the queen ! you ever noticed in the movies that the only way they beat her is to throw her somewere like into space or the sea !

lol anywho, serious , lets not dis the Queen

Alien-PSD-finally-Gif-versi.gif

ok,if the predalien became the main star,and the preds couldnt kill it,i will stop watching.

new directors r forgetting what the predator is.............................

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

killswitch, Undefined, 18 years ago

they better not forget what the alien is ........... the ultimate killing machine !

all predators must die ! spread the infestation !!!!!!

Alien-PSD-finally-Gif-versi.gif

Guys, Save it for the RPG ok <(^_^)>