the_doctor, Undefined, 17 years ago

doesnt anything think arguing over a ficticous aliens biology is just alittle bit silly, even if it were real we are still using Earth animals as a way of comparing the creature, i mean heck how many earth animals have acidic blood and that. its just movie guys no need to get into an arguement about it.
if Crow's or anyones opinoin doesnt match with yours it doesnt really matter. (besides anything anyone says about Xeno biology is simply theoretic and cannot be proven)

are you predator or prey?

http://xiv-movie.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

Mishmuf, Undefined, 17 years ago

True, though think this is more about accusations rather than the subject. Still, it is pretty silly to argue about a never-excisised creature's biology

Mishmufsig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well, while the xenomorphs are obviously ficticious, I find one of the most intriguing facts about them to be the concept that they are, as the creators claim, biologically feasible, even if such an organism is far beyond our current evolutionary grasp.

I made the xenomorph biology, as well as my opinions and points, as a fun way of theorizing the possibilities of how such a creature can function. It's also a very good way to practice my major.

However, I do put a lot of work and thought behind what I put on this site, so being accused of plagairism is extremely offensive. Even if the theories are broad and the creature is fictitious, I find that being incriminated of stealing information from others to be very upsetting.

It is off-topic, I understand, but I am getting tired of being accused of such things.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

cutm3up, Undefined, 17 years ago

for gods sake.

'doesnt this count as an old topic?'

official TRIVIUM website

Spark, Undefined, 17 years ago

B... B...B .... Bullsh*te, a little copying and pasting there crow,

Also il ask my friend about this Queen thing, he knows all

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Hey, but doesn`t she have alot of holes in her body from what the pred did 2 her??? Couldn`t she bleed to death, or somyhin?... And she could have some bones broken... But anyway, it only takes ONE facehugger for another whole hive to emerge.

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

hajou3, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wait, cant the queen lay a royal egg or whatever its called without her egg sack, cuz if the queen can then humans find the queen or the queen gets out of the water, then lays a royal egg then... well if the queen got out on her own it may take a while for a host to come by, but if humans got it theyd probably provide a host, or the facehugger would get a scientist or someone then a hive would start.

new-Hajou-3-sig.jpg
HuntersMoonMEMBER-byceltic102.jpg

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, mushroom, mushroom!!

The Forum Rules

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Yes, she definitely could lay one (or more) of those either prior to her recovery or afterwards, and while that certainly is an option, let us no forget that, dead or alive, the queen could easily be cloned with modern science *insert evil laugh here*

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

VenomBlade, Undefined, 13 years ago

Hell no she isn't dead. She might in another country setting up her new hive.

ValkyrieWrath, Undefined, 13 years ago

No the Queen is not dead!

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

The writer intended her to be dead. Thus she is, for all intents and purposes, dead. Another writer could certainly come along and revive her, but seeing as how Earth isn't overrun with xenos before Alien takes place...

Shadowwall, Undefined, 13 years ago

The queen is in pain and shivers. She cry's out to quicken her end. She's alive alright there's no doubt in that. For the sake of the race SHE'LL NEVER GIVE UP!!

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

The writer is stupid. She's not dead, just completely frozen. Fuck the writer. One day, after humanity has died out, an advanced extraterrestrial civilization will find our deserted planet and mine the poles for whatever resources we couldn't get to. And they will find this strange frozen creature and take it back to their home planet for study. And then they will only live in colonies, the stupid fuckers.

LadyDeathStriker, Undefined, 13 years ago

^You know that makes sense

predatorgirl, Undefined, 13 years ago

i bloody hope shes not dead.
it would make a great alien 5.......there could be
one...so iv heard

tawganator, Undefined, 13 years ago

There is no doupt that the queen can survive cold temperatures since she has been kept on ice buy the predators since god knows when. Never the less she is wounded and the preasure of the ocean mite be enough to crush her since her exoskeleton is opened up.

Even so in a hibernated state she is not immortal and will eventually die. She is stuck there and not likely to have a Come-Back tour.

predatorgirl, Undefined, 13 years ago

good point

DeathWraith, Undefined, 13 years ago

"Even so in a hibernated state she is not immortal and will eventually die."

And that is based on what? We don't even know if they're natural. If by the time that the Alien movies take place humanity has managed to come up with such technology as synthetic humans who can't even tell themselves from the real ones, who's to say that other more advanced civilizations couldn't have come up with a kind of machine that can replicate, regenerate and resist under extreme conditions for a very, very long time?

BloodHarpy, Undefined, 13 years ago

She's either frozen of dead.

I liked Grid better.