donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i highly doubt that the queen died. aliens first off dont need to breath,the tubes on their backs are like filters, they dont need air to live, thats how they can live in space. number 2, aliens are resistent to elements like dave said, freezing water isnt really gonna do anything to her, cept freeze her, but it will not kill her.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

killswitch, Undefined, 18 years ago

ye i mean she was frozen at the start of the movie anyway !!!!!

Alien-PSD-finally-Gif-versi.gif

FrozenAlien, Undefined, 18 years ago

nice poiint kill lol

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~

predalien_64, Undefined, 18 years ago

yes, yes vary good Point

24200030516.jpg

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

all some one needs to do is dig up the frozen queen and kill(preds perferably)

MAAHAHHHMMAAHHHHH

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

Spark, Undefined, 17 years ago

lol i typed this exact question into google, thus im here .... Im traditionally from siena another avp site

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

But if they do dig her up or whatever, she won't be able lay eggs coz she ripped off her reproductive organ thing in AVP didn't she?

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

lol , it can be reconstructed again

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

Actually, it can't. Just like if you rip an ant queen's body from its abdomen, the queen can't regrow her's.

But, the queen can be cloned. Just as how Ripley was cloned in Alien: Resurrection, the queen from AvP could be recovered, contained, and a new, reproductively capable queen could be created.

However, it is highly likely that they would also need to recover one of the xenomorph drones which was buried beneath the ice, as it is highly unlikely that such an advanced species would reproduce asexually. Asexual reproduction means less genetic variation, and considering how long the xenomorphs have existed and how biologically advanced they are, they almost definitely require sexual reproduction.
855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

lol I think all the questions had been answered

and the queen can regrow the egg sack, please clue yourself up before you state your opinions

lol trust me, dont mean to blow my own trumpet but ive been into this 20 years since i saw Alien back in 79, what a year

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 17 years ago

I think Crow is probably one of the most smartest people on this sight and has posted like a whole alien biolgy! He knows just about everything about alien biology and always has alot of evidence to back up his theories.

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

Unknown, Undefined, 17 years ago

Wow. This topic is old. Who dug it up? I thought that wasn't aloud.

new-Cory-sig.jpg
.:Killswitch Forum:.
.:The Chainsaw HOUSE:.
.:Message Board, RPG Rules & Information:.

i wasnt aware of that rule cory.

Meh, may be true yet crow was wrong on this ocasion ....

I know someone who knows basicly everything there is to know about aliens , absolutely obcesed.... il get em on here

OTANG, Undefined, 17 years ago

Well it's not agaisnt the rules, and some people tell the member to dig up old topics instead of starting new ones. As long as they give relavent info or opinion it's ok.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

thanks Otang, and as i explained i found the site via this topic via Google thus my intro was posted here ,

Also Crows alien knowlege is should not be well acknowleged as a result of her so called produced alien bioligy , there are millions found all around the inter web

Also the guy im refering too managed to find away to bind the films with the comics something many said was impossible..... he tellm me hes been here before and posted that, with permision il bump tha ?

god_of_blades, Undefined, 17 years ago

If anyone is in the Hive check out my Topic
Queen's underwater grave?
It comes up with different cases where if the queen survived or died when she hit the bottom and Crow has anwered my questions.

868194_1.jpg

FireHunter, Undefined, 17 years ago

hey,look the pressure of the water would blow up the water tank before the queen gets into that pressure zone,and thus giving her the chance to swim back up.P.S spark,crow's a boy,not a girl,or are u talking about the queen

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821mattspicturebm.jpg

Crow, Undefined, 17 years ago

*sigh* If I'm being accused of plagiarism again, I would ask that you please take it up with the mods. I am a Zoology major attending college, and I wrote the entire Xenomorph Biology on my own with only the films and H.R. Giger's illustrations for reference. Everything else was drawn from my personal knowledge of animals.

It doesn't matter how long you've been around nor when you've seen the film: the material has not changed. Also, comic books are not considered canon. Only Mr. Giger's illustrations and the films are.

If you are going to argue with me that the queen can regenerate her abdomen, please back up your statement with some sort of proof.

I base my own opinion that the queen is unable to regrow her abdomen on a comparison to other animals on the planet. Xenomorphs are very similiar to ants and (even more so) termites. Each queen (ant and termite) is unable to regrow its abdomen upon removal, and they die shortly afterwards.

A xenomorph queen can seperate herself from her abdomen, but she would not die because her digestive system and other vital organs are not located in her abdomen. However, she would become almost completely incapable of reproduction.

Additionally, it has been proven that more advanced organisms have a more limited regenerative capacity. That is why reptiles can regrow their tails and flatworms can regenerate their entire bodies, yet we cannot regenerate digits or limbs. Following this system, xenomorphs, being as biologically advanced as they are, would be incapable of regenerating limbs or appendages, abdomen included.

And for the record, I'm a guy.

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

Stalker, Undefined, 17 years ago

*sigh*, here we go again. The Xenomorph Biology was Crow's own work. Yes, there are many in-depth ones located around the net, but if you truly believe that it was copied directly from another source, I want to see a link or an address to the material as proof. If you don't have anything to back up your claims, then don't make them.

thorndesignssig.jpg