Predator 2's Alien skull

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

In Predator 2 with Danny Glover, the pred ship had an alien skull in the skull room. What is your comment on it?

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yes he did have a wound to his shoulder but then and one can take an arm or leg being missing and still survive.When he was stbed thro the stomach he died did he not ?

I rest my case.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.

Stalker, Yautja, 18 years ago

Anderson is an idiot, he said the yautja from the pred movies were juveniles, BULLCR@P. In pred 2 there was a xeno skull, several human skulls, a skull from some other vicious looking alien species & a skull that looked like a t-rex with mandibles. How the hell can they be juvenile, inexperienced hunters with those sorts of trophies. I'd like to see the idiotic noob preds from AVP hunt a fly, they'd lose, lol. It just proves how little anderson knows about preds

stalker.jpg

Anderson wasn't even concearned with the preds, to him the movie wasn't AVP, it was an alien movie with preds in it. In the making of AVP he goes on & on about alien this & alien that. He didn't even care about the preds

stalker.jpg

XTheXRogueX, Yautja, 18 years ago

wut!? really?

will

willsig2vy.jpg

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

Neither really, Was very slyly placed i think, the director/producers knew exactly what fans would want the moment they placed the skull on display - over ten years later, here we are, AVP. (Waste of time....)

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Yes I'm sure to, but do you have a compliment or complaint about it?

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

daveberg, Yautja, 18 years ago

It was the skull of a warrior alien. The predators have been hunting for centuries, i'm sure they've plenty more alien skulls where that came from.

TOPMOD.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

ok there is a film called the descent in cinemas at the moment,and there is an alien skull in this film as well!!!!!!!!!!!

RedKnife2.jpg

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

all aliens except the Queen and Pred Alien have the same skull the Drone turns into a Warrior when it matures over time, runner/Drone/Dog alien/ Supposed to be oxe but canceled out of script/ Alien is the same, and so is that so called New Born

-----------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

too right otang, too right

stalker.jpg

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

good points stalker on the skulls, i thought the same thing. besides anderson doesnt have any credibility as far as i can see who is he to say the other preds were juveniles. you give a guy a camera and some money and they think they know everything

Struggle is The Glory

the_doctor, Yautja, 18 years ago

ok so doesnt this contridict mr andersons idea of them being kiddie preds if the pred for pred 2 had an alien skull in his trophy cabinet then he would have to be blooded

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

doctor.bmp.jpg

Ace, Yautja, 18 years ago

I heard the director of AVP say that the alien is what started the whole thing. From games, books, comics, and the movie

acesig.jpg

caboose3456, Yautja, 18 years ago

Exactly,If you want to make a pred movie you need to watch both of them more than once

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Celtic_Warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

Also the original preds wernt teens cos they had thir plasmacasters, and in AVP they said the test was to GET their guns to be able to start the coming-of age-ritural.

Celtic Warrior- keep out of my way!

ChEsTBuRsTeD42, Yautja, 18 years ago

I sortta think Mr. anderson wanted the aliens to look good. dont take me wrong because i like aliens, but AVP made preds look weaker than aliens.

Join my forum at http://agent42.proboards38.com/

That's what I've been saying. anderson isn't a pred fan, he's an alien fan, naturally he'd want them to kick the preds @$$es. He made the movie the way he wanted it to be, not the way it should've been. He made it look like preds were nothing without their casters. The movie was completely one sided until scar got his caster, & even then he had to get saved about 3 times by lex. That's just pathetic, anderson trashed the preds on purpose, he doesn't know how to make movies that the fans will really enjoy

stalker.jpg

I agree with Katam there. But the thing is, Scar lasted way to long. I mean, he had his shoulder pierced, his gut stabbed and quite alot more (Okay, those are the only things I could think of).

drenton.jpg

Aye! Katam, you have a point! And Anderson also probably just wanted to have a similar story to all others, and had to let Scar live. I don't blame him for that, cause Lex defeating the Queen by herself? No... not possible, many preds die in a blooded hunt while fighting a Queen. It takes many Preds, Scar and Lex alone couldn't defeat the Queen, it takes like... 5 Preds, maybe more, not one pred and a scientist chick. Plus Celtic could have lasted a little longer, not two preds die right away and the other finally die a year later. C'mon, Scar aint that good, aspecially with Lex slowing him down.

638656.jpg
~~~~~YOUR DESTRUCTION, IS THE WILL OF THE GODS, AND WE ARE THEIR INSTRUMENT~~~~~FEET FIRST INTO HELL~~~~~BALATU MEMBER~~~~~

I never said that 1 rack was for the hole clan i was implying that that rack could have belonged to another pred and there for city hunters rack else were.

And with AVP i think alot of ppl think so little about it because i find that it is the pred fans which dislike it but let me inlighten some of you preds are not invinsable they can die just the same as aliens.Now i do not actuly suport one side eather aliens or preds i like them both the same.Now i dnt think anderson did think aliens were everything and preds nothing because if u think he made preds look rather gd in one scene if i am not mistaken.Millions of aliens attacking 3 preds and tho's preds must of killed thousands upon thousands of aliens and the fight with grid and that pred.The pred almost won the only reason he lost is because he was gloting over his first kill and underestimated the alien there fore died.Plus the first pred died because with a hole the size of your stomach going right thro you ur not going to fight back now are u he was ambushed he was young and unaware thats why he died leaving 1 pred.Like i said preds are NOT invinsable as alot of pred feem to think so on this site and i will not name them.(Some alien fans are the same i will admit)

But think it would'nt have been any diffrent if it was the other way and the aliens got masicared now would it.All the alien fans would be complaining and a few pred fans(the pred fans might of thought that it was a bit easy for the preds and would of wanted more action instead of the preds just killing them and walking away) that anderson thought that the preds were all this and the aliens were nothing and that ppl think preds are invinsable.

Fact is the you can't get things right first time round and it is so hard to please everyone.

Now no offence but many ppl could not have done any better.Not saying that there aint atleast one person here with the ability and there own way of making AVP which would have pleased alot of ppl here but then it might not please alot of other ppl.Fact is you just cannot please everyone.Plus if some one here was to remake/make AVP do you realy think you could do it realy ? and be onest to yourself.

Get it now ? That is prity much all i have to say to this for now.

Katam.jpg
liquidaffiliate.jpg
Messageboard Rules.