Make your own Yautja weapon

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 18 years ago

Come up with your own Predator weapon and state it by using the following steps...

1.describe what it looks like

2.describe it's function

3.no childish ideas

4.don't try to be funny and say the disc or wristblades ect.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

caboose3456, Yautja, 18 years ago

Electofied wristblades

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

what i meat was the weapon is used rarely like the self distruction device.its a emergency like when someone somehow gets a hold pf pred tec and time is limited.

SCARFACE PREDATOR

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

cory im on right now, but i usually pop in for a few minutes then leave. in the home page look at where it says 'last visits' and it shows you who has entered that page, giving you an idea who is on.

some of your ideas for weapons are cool. just remember that yautja (predators) prefer a hands-on approach to hunting. they would rather kill something with thier own strength and labor rather than just shoot something that does it for them. plasma casters and such are a last resort weapon intended to reduce the odds that a yautja will be killed.

Struggle is The Glory

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

um cory thats kinda the Spear Gun it drills into any part of the prey u shoot it on and it spltters blood everywhere

hey u play Concrete Jungle right then shoot a human Enemy in the head with the Spear gun it should splatter blood everywhere

"PredatorPlayBack[Bruno Borgia Fathered a Stunted Weakling .. but you made him Strong]"

i think a good weapon would be if someone got away knowing of the predator or pred weapon,ect,the pred can poll out an emergency weapon that shoots a bore that drills into the preys head and blow up everything aroud the target.i hope no one thinks this is childish, its the most logic thing i can come up with...hey does anyone know if otang is on.

SCARFACE PREDATOR

aah i see

Struggle is The Glory

cool idea.

~~~~~I Give Death To Targets Only, And It Is Always A Short But Painful Death~~~~~

nice.

Celtic_Warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

mine would be called TWITCHERS

it's a mod for the top of the shimpad armour. it shoots out TINY darts that instantly kill the preds prey by injecting fluids that attack every vital organ in the prays body. killing them in mini-seconds

Ace, Yautja, 18 years ago

Ok this is mine its called yautja stars. It works like a normal dics when you throw it then it blows apart in to five mid size stars that sever all limbs and head. It would be use for like a quick kill type of thing so that the pred can get back to its main hunt quickly. I think it cool i dont know about any one else

acesig.jpg

nice but it is on AvP extinction, the Predator known as Blazer, what about a whip or jet pack, maybe thousends of tiny brown spikes that shoot out and home in.

how about a wepon close to a plasma caster in aperance but i fires a constant beem with such intensaty anye thing it tuches spontanusly combusts

woooooSpicy.jpg

RIP, Yautja, 18 years ago

i make weapons out of skulls i used. one was a human skull that when you opened the mouth of the skull a flash would trigger and blind the opponent.

div

FrozenAlien, Yautja, 18 years ago

ok here's some

Some will be already made but i added some things on it

Wrist Blades-
These things wil be as long as the Maul on Width but shorter on height and it will be Acid Proof, made from The Skeleton of the Xenomorph and the Metal of the yautja, and will be Plasma Forged to be unbreakable

Long Shot Spear Gun(Sniper)
It wil be like the Spear Gun only it will be Installed in the side of the Wrist Blade Gauntlet, and will be Shot by activating it with the Bio-mask but it will still be able to be shot with the hand if necessary and the Spears wil be Plasma Forged

Acidic Plasma Caster-
This Thing will be able to hold alot of Energy in the Back Pack, and it uses Acid Burning Plasma when shot

Compact Alien Tail-
This will be the Smart Disc and the Shurkien Put together. There will be an option to hold it with the finger holes or your hand, and the Side Blades that will come out will be as big as the original Wrist Blades, but will be the Blades coming off of the Alien Tail, so it will be Acid Proof and it will move 2x faster then the orignal one

Smart Bomb-
These will be Cloaked around the Hunting Ground incase it's prey will be near
It also unables any electronic types of Weapons only on the Enemy, and lasts for a few minutes, alowing the Yautja to strike. One type of it doesn't kill the enemy, but paralyzes all electronic weapons on the enemy- the second does all and kills them if to close
They don't use energy either

Vocal Mimicry-
This Feature will be enhanced on the Bio Mask, and will be able to copy, repeat, alter/change the message, and read messages in the Prey's head and what it says allowing it to understand what it will do and go next

Armor- The Armor on the left side of the yautja can be dettached from the Back Pack, will be Plasma forged with Xenomorph Exo-skeleton and the yautja Metal

well more on the way but im busy right now tell me what you think of em

-----------------------------------------
"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

Buzz! come on people think we want to see at least 20 new weapons by the end of this week lol

22.jpg

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

My weapon will be bug lika a little remote controlled bug that has camera that you can use for spying or even killing a gaurd ect. the size of this bug is no bigger than tick and its killing abilities even more interesting it can crawl into a person or animal's organs(except Xeno)and two options by injecting a kind of poison or bacteria eat flesh dying slowly or quicka small explosion leaving only very little of the body to identify Now for Xeno's I,ve installed sondwave making thing where at ceertain levels like low levels make all Aliens go into a frenzy killing eachother mistaken them for other hives effects queens too and when at its fullest sound waves blow up aliens heads thats wat makes this my weapon so small but powerful perfect for stelth loving Predators
(Anybody try to beat that lol)

22.jpg

royal_praetorian, Yautja, 18 years ago

an energy sword that comes out of a handle sweet

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

if i ever wanted to invent a weapon. it would be a two bladed sword, kind of like the one used by darth maul in star wars episode one. the only difference would be it made up of an alloy not light particles. come to think of it, i would also like to invent a sword made up of a segmented blade. connected by a chain, each segment could extend like a whip. or could be retracted, the blade segments would interlock together to form the blade of a sword. like the one used in 'brotherhood of the wolf'

i would call it a shan-ana ghin

edited

a gold colored double bladed naginata

this ones good wristblades made out of positive /negative electrons