caboose3456, Yautja, 18 years ago

Sweet

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

black_warrior, Yautja, 18 years ago

mine would be a hologram projector except if the prey touches the hologram they would all latch on to him and explode

blackwarrior1.jpg

Leandros8, Yautja, 16 years ago

Unlike ure weapons,mine takes a trained youtja to use,mine is special,weighs nothing,is everywhere,and can be used to do almost anything:The FORCE,now they can choke their opponents from across the room.oh and a device that sucks air out of the room and provides the youtja with it while everyone eolse sufficates.

wolfhunter, Yautja, 16 years ago

my tool of creation would be a small dart that you can shoot on the prey without them noticeing and then puch a button and it explodes killing the prey this would look like a small dart of small disc

alien-drone, Yautja, 16 years ago

my weapon would be like a samurai sword but has different functions for different prey like human electricity alien fire then turn it to freezing to make the alien explode

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

An alien doesn't just explode if you hit it with a fire sword and then a freezing sword. The reason the runner exploded in the movie was because any material expands when it's heated and contracts when it's cooled down. Because the alien was heated to a very high temperature and then rapidly cooled down, the big difference between the two temperatures made random bits of the runner's tissue contract very fast, so that that his body broke into pieces on it's own.

Um... that was just a side note...

alien-drone, Yautja, 16 years ago

thanks for that

skullhunter220, Yautja, 16 years ago

i would like a weapon that looks like a the spear gun in avp2 game but when a small(10 cms)spear hits you it releases tiny little spikes that tear you up inside

devilpredator88, Yautja, 16 years ago

i would have a hammer but it would have an alien skull for the top with all sorts of wires running through it and a metal rod coming out of the bottom of the skull and when a predator hits something it attaches a small device on the prey and when the predators being killed by its prey he mashes a button on the skull as a last resort and it kills the preys entire species(it will also be acid proof as well as the small device).

UNDERTAKER_66, Yautja, 16 years ago

It would be like a SPEAR but it shoots out plasma and if it hits any kind of object it burns and if it hits an ALIEN and more ALIENS are around it the plasma jumps from one ALIEN to the next

darkwolfofhate77, Yautja, 16 years ago

A plasma caster that shoots out mini aliens that are Robotic and kill prey in seconds.Plus of they are destroyed they explode and spray acid everywhere

predator_wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

MY WEPON IS LIKE A COMBISTICK BUT THIS HAS PIGS ON THE WHOLE BLADE AND IT IS 10 TIMES SHARPER ITS MADE FOR ALIEN HUNTING AND CAN KILL AN ALIEN QUEEN WHIT ONE BLOW KKKHHHHHAHAAAAAMMMMOOBBB

DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

omg dey shud hav leik a gun that shoots guns, that shoots swords that shoots mini ninjas, that shoot death stars, that shoot lightsabres, that shoot mini george w bush's that completely wipe out all teh solar systems!

Kidd, Yautja, 16 years ago

I have to try my hand at this,"Create a Yautja Weapon."

Hmm.... What will be a good weapon that nobody thought up of yet? It should be something that is realistic than a dream. Something that is more useful than a cheat... Hmm... What can it be?

Armors I can think of, right off the bat but weapons... Mr. Anderson did a good job covering most of the Melee Arsenal for the Yautja. Swords are not a Yautja thing, so that may be out of the question.
Predators are hunters, so I am thinking Bows and Arrows, but they are too highly advance for such primitive weapons. They are warriors, so I am thinking Axes, but yet again, they are not barbarians.

I think I found a weapon that the Yautja can use. Here it is;
Who here has played the game, Diablo 2: Lord of Destruction Expansion Pack? If someone here has, then they most likely know about the Assassin.
The Assassin's Character Class weapons are the Claws. The Assassin can equip two claws and attack her enemies with her weapons simultaneously.

I read in many of the members' profiles, and I notice very few of them have two Wrist Blades, one on each arm, thus ridding them of their Wrist-Nuke.

The 'Claw Blade',which I will call it, is similar to the Yautja's Wrist Blades. Although the Claw Blade will not retract like the Wrist Blades, it does bring out the Yautja's Hand-to-Hand Combat Fighting Skills into the battlefield.

The Yautja are able to make this weapon by using the very same materials that they use to make their own weapons. They can use their own precious metals that will make the weapon light, never rust, and never dulls after being used. The handle of the weapon is made by the same material that they use on the shafts of their Combisticks and Glaives.

Is the weapon Acid-Proof? It can be, but it all depends on the metals that the Yautja used to make the weapon. Hell, they can make the blade of the Claw Blade with the tail of a Xenomorph, if that will make you happy.

Now then, when it is equipped on the warrior, what is sacrificed to weild these two weapons?
Both the Wrist-Nuke and Wrist Blades. The Blade Claws are light weapons, making the yautja punch and/or jab faster. Even though there are no armor on the arms and forearms, the Yautja Warrior can use the Claw Blades to defend himself. The two weapons can act as a weapon and a shield at the same time.

Like I said before, this weapon will bring out the Yautja's Hand-to-Hand Combat Fighting Ability to the Battlefield. This weapon may actually prove useful for warriors who prefer speed and agility over strength and armor.

What do you all think of the Claw Blade?

predatoress, Yautja, 16 years ago

I like the idea even it would make the wristblades - what predators are known of - futile. I've always thought you can use the claws yautjas had in avp to fighting.

And Wraith - no more coffee for you <.

shut up death wrait go and fuck yout blond wife dont think every one is your dogs then fuck your blond wife more

predatoress, Yautja, 16 years ago

Woah Wraith is making enemies in no time.

Just take your chillpill and relax, this board is not ment for (hostile) spamming.

scar774, Yautja, 16 years ago

I always loved the idea of Scythe. That has always been my favorite weapon out of anything. It would make a much more effective version of the combi-stick. It could even be a variation, or an optional attachment that can be attached to the combi-stick and then extend itself. This would allaow the combi-stick to do much more slashing damge then simply the stabing motion that it would normally be used for. So I guess my idea is more of a Combi-Stick attachment that extends of the edge into a blade.

Some other ideas would be:

Grappling hooks: This would allow the predator to scale much steeper surfaces in only a fraction of the time. It could also be used as a weapon to grab fleeing prey and bring them into melee range. It could also be used to latch onto a vehicle and the predator could jump into the air and quickly pull himself onto the vehicle, spoiling any escape plans the punny human prey might have had.

Chain mace: A chain mace would be pretty sweet to see. If it were a really long, maybe extendable, chain allowing the predator to knock down prey from afar without killing or injuring him to the point were he is no longer worthy to hunt. It could also be sucked back into the handle to maybe make a more close range weapon allowing the predator to use it in more intense fast paced combat without endanging himself with a swinging ball.

YES LOOK AT DEATH FUCKER WRAIT I WAS NEW IN THE SITE AND I DIDNT KNOW THE RULES I DIDNT EVEN NOW WHERE TO FIND THEM THEN HE IS COMING READ THE DAMN RULES ANGRY BOY STUPID LIKE AN MOTHER FUCKER WHY BE SO ANGRY FOR WHAT OTHER IS DOING I HATE PEOPLE LIKE THAT ESPESCIALY LIKE DEAT MOTHER FUCKER WRAIT

KINDA PEOPLE I LIKE IS KIDD HE IS THE ONE WHO KNOW MUST HE IS THE RUULER OF THE SITE FOR ME