DeathWraith, Yautja, 16 years ago

"Go fuck your blonde wife" now that was the most insulting thing someone ever said to me... Well actually "Merry Christmas!" was a bit worse. Now dude, just because you're not very intelligent and i pointed that out, you don't need to exercise your stupidity in every post. You can LEARN intelligence, just try it. Go to www.uncyclopedia.org and if you can tell what there is fact and what isn't, you're already starting to be a more intelligent person. If you read too much of it though, that will utterly fade. Now don't spam and stop breaking rules, please. This is the last thing i say against you. I am really good at insulting people, but you shouldn't take me seriously, just READ THE RULES!!! <===SERIOUSLY!!

Yeah, anyway, for the third time this month, i'll TRY to stop attacking n00bs when they make very ridiculous posts. I really think i would disurve a warning or so, i'm just triggering spam...

scar774, Yautja, 16 years ago

We should Get Personal message system on this site so you guys can duke it out in private :P

Kidd, Yautja, 16 years ago

One thing, and I agree with Predess, take a chill pill. Not just Predator_Wolf but DeathWraith as well. I don't want this Topic to get locked because it is a very intresting topic to exercise my power of imagination.

Now... On this site, I am really nothing but a lowly child, who is leading a Marine Clan known as Alpha Draconis. Yes, I am very mature, yet again, I have my moments with my additude. I know everyone else does too.
Usually, members who have been here the longest have alot more patience with people who have been here than people who just recently joined. Yes, I know we have several people who are willing to give the new people (Hate using the word, Newb.) a chance.

I will take Predess' advice and take a chill pill. Give yourselves some time to relax and thinks things through. Once you come to your senses, hopefully you will apologies and/or forget about this little spat you two had. Aight?

scar774, Yautja, 16 years ago

Another Idea would be like a spinning disk with blades sticking out around it that would be attached to the gountlets. It would be used as a melee weapon. When activated it would spin at an extremely high speed and slice right through you, It would most likely be able to slice an arm off. It would be like a shuriken only attached to the gauntlets. You could control the ammount of blades potruding from it, so you could decrease them to be used for other uses, such as cutting through other materials like maybe dry wall in an office setting, or maybe a tent, to allow for passing through them. You could also use it for skinning. It could pretty much be a shorter wristblade if you configured it to have only two blades in the front. You would have to be careful that you dont cut yourself with it because, as you can imagine, this weapon would cause the most damage to its user out of any predator weapon I can think of off the top of my head. Also, you could possibly launch it off your gauntlet if needed, so it could also be used as a shuriken launcher. There could also be a variation that was like a smartdisk aswell.

predator428, Yautja, 16 years ago

I have always wanted to explore a sword like weapon when I saw the Predator 2 elder using one. Maybe a machette kind of thing for hacking and slashing, no fencing or anything like that.

predator_wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

idiot uncyclopedia.org is for neeeerrrdddsss like u go to wikipedia.org

You really don't think before you say something, do you...?

Anyway, i thoguht about what Dave said, that it was very stupid how the Wolf beat an alien to the ground with his fist because the aliens should be much stronger cos they can withstand bullets and stuff, but so can walls and walls never stopped a predator before. Now the alien may be stronger than a wall, but so is the pred's arm. I know this is the wrong topic, but that's where i got the idea from.
I think a useful weapon would be a kind of fist armour (i imagine it somewhat like Sauron's fist armour, but silverish in stead of black and with some faint red or blue light coming from between those little parts it's made of) capable of triggering a powerful vibration on impact, causeing damage to the inside of the target. So that, for exaple, if an alien is punched in the head three times while wearing this device, his brain will be mashed potatoes even if the exoskeleton is only scratched. Imagine what it would do to a human's stomach. The idea is that the vibration begins inside the body and becomes stronger as it advances, the reflects when it meets a surface signifficantly denser than the environment it started in. It would have to be very exactely calibered for such a thing to be possible, but if Jungle Hunter was wearing this device and punched Dutch in the abdomen, this vibration would start behind his muscles, go through the stomach and other intrails, hit the spine and snap it an reflect, coming back through the stomach and fade after going through the muscles. So it would feel like having an explosion inside of you.

They already made that, remember Wolf's power glove? What I don't understand is why he didn't just beat the hell out of the predalien with it.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 16 years ago

I don't know if you would class this as "original" but how about a dart that shoots some sort of psycho drug into the prey. It makes them stronger, faster and completely feral. It would make the hunt a bit more interesting.

predator_wolf, Yautja, 16 years ago

my weapon will be called a skull sharker

its a sword that can be to any of the pred weapons but is created for urban hunters the weapon is for trophys like skulls of men aliens and other but is god to be an weapon to

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 16 years ago

I got one, don't know if anybody has already made it up but hear goes.

its called the SLAK

what it does is its a disk but when thrown it breaks in two halfs with a cable attached to the disks center halfs. they then wrap around the prey's legs and littraly cuts off the Prey's legs. making escape harder and painfull. the SLAK then retracks its cable and locks back into the disk.

No, i don't reember Wolf's power glove, what power glove? I didn't see no power glove in he movie and noone mentioned such a thing.

I was just after the grid trap fight, he used it to break through the concrete onto the street above him. You didn't think he was really strong enough to do that unassisted did you?

WHAT??? DID YOU SEE PREDATOR 2?? Predators can break through concrete with their bare fists. I can't belive you, who are a predator fan, didn't know that.

That wall was probably only half a foot thick. Hopefully the concrete between the sewer and the street above is thicker than that.

Leandros8, Yautja, 16 years ago

mine is sortof like a radar jammer for the alien.a gun shoots a dart,the dart realeases cells that trigger an aliens harmones and senses,making it think it is surrounded by enemies on all sides,intimidating it,or deactivating it's senses,in turn blinding it,this is a bad blood invention.

blood_preda, Yautja, 11 years ago

my weapon is extended wrist blades which are electrified and when stabbed into the trophy opens up and pulls there insides out through the hole in there chest.also if it hits the trophy's head it rips there skin and sometimes head of and breaks its spine. when opened it can shoot plasma and nets its called the ripper!

badapple24, Yautja, 11 years ago

I always thought of a longer cerimonial dagger except if you give it a flick it extends on a chain. It would be more fore long range melee xeno killing. The chain would also be bladed and acid proof.