Predator concrete jungle

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

how would you rate concrete jungle ? i havent played it yet.how good do you think it is ? and what are the good, cool , and bad things about it. I just saw some pics and stuff.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

that was the only level that was hard for me. i love sink the shipment it tests your stealth without a cloak.

im.jpg
You cant kill what$ Stronger than death- Zakk Wylde

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i get bored of it now but the 1st time you play it its kool. so its 5/10 :p

I like lvl prey of clan predator vs 3 bad blood predators 1 predator dark blade clan is alpha male of i like lvl super good game i am predator fan to i wil give 10 best ever game on ps2

predalien26 of two princes

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Xbox Live. They would let you pick out of the costumes and weapons you've unlocked.

~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Dalkar, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I thought the game was pretty good. It had some interesting ways of killing people (punching off/crushing the heads and ripping people in half is always fun). I would give it a 9 out of 10.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

soldier. in the if it bleeds........... level. the voice talking while you play says that hunter borgia brought the aliens to MOTHER as a gift.

i give the game a 9/10. even after you beat the game 100% it is still awesome. i go back to the dead man walking level and kill lots of people. i have killed like 209 people one time on that level. then went back and did it again using almost no long range weapons. at my status throughout the game i killed 1054 honorable. and 4 dishonorable. i love the sink the shipment level cause it kinda tests how good you are at being sneaky without cloak.

im.jpg
You cant kill what$ $tronger than death- Zakk Wylde

Na its easy

i know is hard game Time predator

predalien26 of two princes

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

oh yeah... i heard one another comment that predators won on AVP... not true... it looked like they did... cos it was just that one pred (scar) and he got out... the queen attacked him.. stabbed him and killed him, then the queen went underwater... and they dont win.... there is more aliens out there... and the queen died slowly underwater... it was a tie... sorta... who agrees with me?

Blade_Hunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Try and stay on topic dude you're kinda veering off course in that second post. As for C.J. fun gameplay good story, awesome stealth kills. Omly possible complaint is the cutscenes look kinda cr@ppy after the intros. Although the intros themselves are fl@t @$$ amazing.

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Great game, 9.5 out of ten has a few flaws, but i like the gmaeplay.

Sig By Celtic102

It will only Hurt for Eternity

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Now this post is turning into Judgement Day LOL

I saw my brother play it. I'll give the Predator: Conrete Jungle a 9.0

Great Skills and Weapons that the Predator uses, great story and graphics.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

Soldier, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I give it a 9.8. It is fun, even after you beat the game. Unlike what most gaming magazines said, it wasn't that frustrating, only on a few levels. But when you get the "trick" on a level, it is easy. There is alot of cool weapons and upgrades, and it is exceptionally long. It would be nice to have more freedom of which weapons you can use on the earlier levels, and some background on how the heck the aliens got into Mother. A battle with the queen aliens, some synthetics, and bigger levels would be a nice addition. The rituals are great time killers. The whole game gives you a since of "predatorness". I could play this game for hours on end and not get bord.

this game was awful.for the first time u played it it was great,but the missions r repetative , the controls are ,and the ai is awful,3/10.

THROW.JPG

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

There is an official game thread, but I can't find it so I'll just post here. CJ was a half decent game, but it could have been so much more. The biggest prob with the game was the AI, it was some of the worst I've ever seen. The enemies are blind & deaf, they cannot see you if you are anymore than about 10 metres away from them & they cannot hear you executing someone even if you are only a foot behind them.

The majority of the predator designs were mainly based on the AVP style which I thought was a bit of a letdown, even though the classic styles are in there they don't do justice to their movie counterparts. The gameplay is also unbalanced, with some enemies being able to take a ridiculous amount of hits & live. The game was quite easy all the same though. Also the gameplay is a little too simple with alot of generic run/slash/kill elements & not enough emphasis on stealth. Overall I'd give it a 6 or 7 (at best) out of 10

stalker.jpg

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i though the game was really good, when i first rented and played it. i actually got it about to mounths after that, and the time spacing, made me wanna play it even more. when i got it, about 3 months ago, it was a blast, but now it is a bit boring. i still play it, i have fun for about half an hour, but it gets repetative.

the graphics on the actual pred and the main characters are top notch, great shiney metal effect on the preds aromour etc. but on the non-majour's they are kinda..... square.

once you complete the game 100% (like i have, not to boast) there is nothing to work towards, so there is no point in playing much.

overall i would give this a dissapointing 7.5/10

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR
sig.JPG

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Now if Rockstar would've made that game can you image how indepth it would've been...we can dream cant we...?

BERG.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
Messageboard Rules

9/10, liked it. Like just going around being a big, mean predator and crushing the soft-meat.

Scar_Face, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

It has a good story, ok graphics, awsome gameplay, somewhat bad at the diversity of the levels. I give it 9.0

Now it would be 20/10 if it had multiplayer! Fighting each other, and a cooperative RPG like arena.

Imagine the second level, Copycat. You and your friend get to kill anyone you want and you get points. The objective is to get as many points as possible. Negative points for killing the other players.

But who said it had to be ONLY Copycat, imagine Dead Man Walking, or Ten Thousand ways to die, maby even the levels set in 1930, you know the ones Scar Face goes back in memory.

And the best of all, what if it had competitive multiplayer? Imagine the area where you first fight the Monster Squad, nice place to duke it out with your buddies. Or maybe even the last two levels where you fight Hunter Borgia. Any of the boss levels would be perfect.

HOW COOL WOULD IT BE IF YOU COULD DO ALL OF THAT STUFF!?!

But...sadly...they probobly never will :(

But we can dream can't we?

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

ghola88, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

dave some of them need lots of its cause their cyborgs, combos are good and i prefer it to avp2 and 1 and the costumes are cool too. I myselhave... not been able to unlock my favouite :( .