Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

predator:CJ is good story for movie like predator 3

predalien26 of two princes

predatoress, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

P - CJ is definitely one of the best games I've played. It's versatile and looks great. Plus there's predator in it lol I don't like AvP games so much 'cos I think they just seem bad, but sure, fighting against other people must feel great. But I love CJ over the other games.

predatoressig3.gif

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Kingdom of Predators

Kingdom of Predators Forum

davii008, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

cj is ma fav and the pred gfx are gr8!

im just stuck on a level where i kill preds

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...facehuggers are my brothers...chestbursters are my cousins...i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

me too, i try to save them til after the mine bridge, you have to heal after that big time. i hate the sniper rockets.

new enhanced sig for me

i have play game out i wil give 10/10 pred : CJ super good game i like lvl preds vs preds battle of Dark blade clan 3 bad bloods vs only me super cool battle and more aliens in last lvl you need battle aliens to. game have good story

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Scar_Face, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I've memorized the Rocketer's blind spots, and try to use them to my advantage while trying to snipe him out with the Spear Gun. However, I've noticed that all of the Rocketer's blindspots are full of those blasted helicopters.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

I think that there should have been one level that was a free-raom city level were you have all your weapons. I also think that there should have been the option to select the weapon upgrade level once you have all the upgrades for a crtain level. It's really hard going trough the whole game and avoiding allmost all of the weapon upgrades.

Bow chicki wow wow. What ever that means.

lol do you know how long ago i made this topic ? but ohwell, there is a kinda free roam around, after you follow EL Hongo on under the gun, and the curfew is over, its kinda free roam. except for the dealers, just stay on the buildings.

new enhanced sig for me
Balatu Member -_-

I got to tell you, if you play avp2 a lot like myself its nice to have just great movement with the predator, instead of being this bulky slow thing on avp2, Missions were hard, I liked the weapons, I have to say it was a good game. Besides it kicks the cr@p out of alien vs predator extintion, I hate that game!

celtic.jpg

Join Today at http://predatoress.proboards82.com/

i give it a 9 i just beat it and got all the costumes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I beat the game, i hate ten thousand ways to die, no matter where you go, snipers with rockets, hard to dodge, takes alot of health. i hate it, and the brdge of mines.

new enhanced sig for me Rules Messageboard Want some Candy ?

On the Bridge with the floating mines, on Ten Thousand Ways to Die, I just run right through. Just take the hits and go.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

me too, then half way there i heal. lol

new enhanced sig for me Rules Messageboard
Member of Balatu -_- want some candy?

I always find myself out of heal charges :(

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-