FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Blooded was a little hard on 10,000 ways to Die for me, someone kept sniping me with 5 rocket launchers. It was a war lol I used the Plasma Caster and shot in random places.. but I haven't played that in a long time.

~Darkness.. Lightening.. and Blood. I have just described the history of the Aliens.~

Scar_Face, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I always thought that Concrete Jungle should have been an RPG altogether.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

on blooded it is still easy i beat the game in 5 days on all 3 levels of difficulty

im.jpg
You cant kill what$ Stronger than death- Zakk Wylde

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

predator :cj i wil give 10 is good story and cool Hunting weapens for predaror.

predalien26 of the Hive

Easy mode is too easy.

I rate it 9.2 because everytime I use the Maul on a gaurd it freezes for a second and some times when there are alot ganging up on me I find myself dead but sometimes it helps me (don't ask) on boss missions

~Darkness.. Lightening.. and Blood. I have just described the history of the Aliens.~

Hunter_Predator, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

PC screw up.
~~~~~Feet First Into HELL~~~~~

Scar_Face, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

It's easy on easy mode. Try hard mode. Not as easy.

-=!!!MY SKULL!!!=-

I liked that level for a training spot, It helped me with stealth and now I can do alot of levels without the cloack but I just use it to play with the enemies =P

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

lol i like the last level. what was it again the new flesh or blood??? i forgot. i like the end though. when the pred is on the top of the statue and holds the head up high. [predator playback] i'am the boss of this city.*laughs* lol

im.jpg
You cant kill what$ Stronger than death- Zakk Wylde

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

The thing I truly thought was very cool was the use of vocal mimicry during cutscenes. The line "I didn't even get to c*me" after killing El Hongo made me pi$$ myself laughing

stalker.jpg

i give it a 9.its got really mission-like levels

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

woowee i got the game now.... its pretty cool... execution or w/e when you walk up behind them is awesome.... im stuck on a level... under the gun or w/e... you have to follow someone.... and its hard.. he alwpots me or i run out of cloak =(...

UTG is not too hard. the hardest bit is when he goes past the part when he is chatting to a girl.

i have play out great game and super cool story

predalien26 of two princes

davii008, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

on concrete how do u complete the "under the gun" level??

im a hunter....
a stalker...
and im after you so....

...its your turn to die!

facehuggers are my brothers...
chestbursters are my cousins...
but i am a alien with a difference!

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

just stay cloaked, stick to the rooftops & avoid el hongo, & move from checkpoint to checkpoint, it's a pretty simple mission 9tip, there's a cop in the street near the car park where you start, grab him & carry him to the retinal scanner marked on your map, it deactivates all the security cameras)

stalker.jpg

thanx for the help i used it and im on a level where i have to invade lucretia's depot

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...facehuggers are my brothers...chestbursters are my cousins...i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

u mean raze the depo? the only annoying thing about that level is the security cameras, keep away from those & u'll be fine

stalker.jpg

after ive destroyed all da boxes then where do i go?

daviisig3.jpg
i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...facehuggers are my brothers...chestbursters are my cousins...i will slaughter predators whether young,old,female or male...

Predator_Killor, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

man just google it just go to google n type predator concrete jungle walkthrough its simple as that they r helpful

Predkillor.jpg
Silent like the night
Striking without warning...
Pray they dont take you alive....