which speices would you like to live with?

donut, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

I'd live with the xenomorphs, they dont waste resources and can do all that cool funky stuff like climbing walls, jumping really far, and biting off peoples heads. cool eh?

nicholaskang, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

i would luv 2 liv wif both of em if they were peaceful coz they both rok

Unknown, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

.......id live with the predators..........they have honor.............and they move like humans kinda................................

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

This is an interesting qwestion.... Well, living as a xeno would be cool, but wouldn't you have to mate with the qween at some point? I dunno, isen't the qween their MOM? I could never do that... It would just be to gross. Plus, theres alwomeone trying to kill them... I would live as a pred, I guess. Even if it would be cool to have acid for blood.

donut, Xenomorph, 19 years ago

it would be tough living with preds and aliens but marines are out of the question, no way i'd fight against the two strongest races i've seen. Besides people dont see preds or aliens screwing each other over for something. The only reason i would not like to live with preds is that there is always that small chance of betrayl, when xenos dont have a very big concience and have the one purpose which is serving their queen.

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yeah in some delted scenes in my Character's sotries i did play some board and Video Games with the Queen and Drones, we had fun until the serious parts of the stories

hmm I should put those deleted parts of the stories in there

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~Im a normal 14 year old girl who likes AVP :)~

bug-hunt, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

You are all mad i would not want to live with any of them as the aliens would just incubate you and the preds would just skin you alive Fu(k that!
na had to be the xenos for me pred s may be cool if they had the internet on there ship but i would rather play monopoly with the queen.

bughuntsigforavp.jpg
Bug-Renders

That was for survival though , they needed their Queen

I'de live with Xenomorph because they usually can do whatever they want without being told what to do except when they are under attack, which is rare in most Hives

Being a Xenomorph would be good , except that i would miss eating :( lol

24318484679.jpg

killswitch, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

wel you say that aliens and preds dont screw each other over for things yet in alien ressarection one of the aliens killed his cell mate so the acid blood would burn a hole in the ground and he could escape ! pretty cool though !!!

all predators must die ! spread the infestation !!!!!!

Kidd, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I'll live with the Yautjas

They are similar to humans, they have rituals, hunts, all the fun stuff that humans once did in the past

kidd-sig.jpg
Look around each corner before you move because the chances are, you are not gonna make it.

XTheXRogueX, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ummm hmm id prolly live with the humans becuase i am 1 and well if were to live with the preds or aliens being a human they would prolly kill me :(

will

willsig6rz.jpg

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

couldnt say ,probly the xenos because the fun cooky things they do like travle through space (secrectly)and get onto other ships,ect

HUNT FOR GLORY,HUNT FOR HONOR,HUNT FOR THE MOON

coryssig.jpg

well the preds have a new game could time triales where they pick a random prey and the first one to get its skull wins that round.then round,it gets harder.at the end,who ever has the most skulls win

coryssig.jpg

lol,yep.umm what do the xenos do

coryssig.jpg

hmmmmm i wouldnt live with eather they would both kil me lol i kniw wit u mean realy lol il prob go wit xeno

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i would live with the preds because i can be very sneaky and i could hunt with them. it would be so awesome

MUHAAAAAAHAHA*wrist computer beeps* BOOM

i think living with both of them would be equely the same-fun and cooky

coryssig.jpg

Yep with their own fun games

Including poker lol

24318484679.jpg

dont forget blooding lol

coryssig.jpg

Yep good times..

24318484679.jpg

well.. uh

The play a little game i call
CATCH THAT HOST

It's kinda similar to playing tag, except more than One Xenomorph is it and they have to "tag"
the Host before he gets away.. plus its only for adults lol

24318484679.jpg
~TThe Youngest Drone of the HIVE~