FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Yep those games are fun especially when they play poker, a Chestburster can cheat for the Alien :)

~Another female on Da Site~
24318484679.jpg
~TThe Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

royal_praetorian, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

IF I AM STILL A HUMAN NEVTHER F**k GETING KILLED ALIVE BUT I WOULD LIVE AS AN ALIEN

Copyofthealien.bmp-copy.jpg

Voltage-3000, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

predator I'll try to live the ways of predator unless they kill me and take my skull

lol don't worry if you show respect in battle with them they'll respect you and try not to take your skull unless they become disgracedright after you say something to offend you .. but that is rare, right?

24516482157.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

preds have a million year old game called breed the aliens. you send them to a planet and hunt them muhhhaaahhhaa

MUHAAAAAAHAHA*wrist computer beeps* BOOM

lol Xenomorph have a fun game too

They have to gain a Queen! lol once that is done the next game is Catch the Host and after that is Poker

24517155789.jpg
~The Youngest Drone of the HIVE~

Sasha, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

A Predalien easy. I would be the alphamale and multiple pred killer.

The ultimate game is me come hunt me if you dare

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

So donut, what u`r saying is... u`d like 2 live with the xenomorphs if u were their queen, right? in this case, do u realise how many drones u would have 2 mate with??? and all u would do except for that is lay eggs and... roar.

If that is not the case, there is a higher posibility 4 u 2 get killed by the drones (if u r human, 4 food, or 2 b used as a hoast... if not, u could b used 4 bait sometime, or b considered disposable by the queen, or for an escape like in alien rez, or u would just hybernate)

Hm... nice life!

Apart from that, predators are some really good allys and can speak ur language, fight 4 ur honnor...

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

Crow, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'm pretty certain that Donut meant living as a human with xenomorphs w/o being attacked or converted into a host. In other words, I think she wanted to live as a human yet accepted into the xenomorph caste by the xenomorphs.

I'd have to say living with a xenomorph(s) would be preferable...living with a yautja would most likely be a very strict lifestyle, with a whole lot of ultimatums and threats involved lol

I like xenomorphs because of the simple fact that they are animals. Plain and simple. I would rather live with creatures that have almost no social structure aside from a caste system than one with a very rigid lifestyle...besides...I like xenomorphs more x3

855989_3.jpg
And thus I clothe my naked villainy
With old odd ends stolen forth from holy writ
And seem a saint when most I play the devil.

donut, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

true that my moofles XD true that :3 ~<3 *latches on to crows head* >:3

857888.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol interesting topic. If either species didn't kill me i think they would both be cool to live with. But i reckon it would be cool to live with pred coz it is human like so i could get it to play football and playstation wit me lol.

00Alien_sig03-1.pngIn Wal-Mart Everyone Can Hear You Scream

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

i'd live with predators and get treated like a toddler!lol xenos would be cool though but being a queen would be disgusting,being a drone might not be that bad,mind but i'd stick with the preds.
(i don't care if they gamble or not)

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821mattspicturebm.jpg

OK, that i would like too... But still, Xenomorphs leave hive residue all over the place and... maybe hive residue stinks... I`d like a drone as a pet, but not a whole hive... Certainly not a queen!!! And predaliens dont have the jaw... Well, a runner would work, but i don`t like the runners` deads. And praetorians cant climb, so i would only like to live with one drone, as my pet.

From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equality...

Panzer, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Dude! I'd wanna live with the marines! So that way I wont get killed! duh!

PREDATOR PRIDE! pred3.jpg

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

But hypothetically if they were tamed, A or P?

I would live with Aliens, :D their just cooler I think.

Navyspaz_01.jpg

Hive_Tyrant, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well i DEFINATLY stick with the preds, yes i'm an alien fan but if they were real Predators is the #1 deal for me (I'm not a trator of the hive...i'm just playing)

new-HiveTyrant-sig.jpg The killer of the elders, work for The Hive!"The Forum Rules"

OTANG, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I would love to live with a Yautja as my roommate. If the neighbors give us problems, he'll take care of it. If the trash collectors give us problems, he'll take care of it. If the Landlord gives us problems, he'll pay for it.

6d273dbd.jpg
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

I would say I would like to live with the preds. No offense to the human race and all but the preds are just a more together species.

< IMG SRC="http://usera.imagecave.com/Skystalker567/Predator91sig.png">

navyspaz, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

IF aliens were tamed, I would live with them.

Btw, Predator91, your sig code has a space between < and IMG, make < part of IMG.

AnotherNavyspazSig.gif

Switcher, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I thought we werent allowed to bring up old topics, hell i just seen KIllswitches name

avp2-version.gif
Killswitcher:Join Our Predator Clan