shadowatching, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

pred.s sex honor and hunting but xeno is hunting and i dnt know but i would be better off with pred.z

lasciate ogni speranza voi ch' entrate

Mishmuf, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I'd be with preds. I just like their technology.

And you are allowed to bring up old topics, but some people get mad about doing it because they don't check the dates on the posts.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

technology comes and goes but tradition is the one that shows the honor in the clans nomatter which one ur in

It's not that I don't like their hunting rituals. I find it interesting that they have a little compassion for their prey, but come on. their technology is amazing. From something as complex as thier ships, to something as simple as thier wristblades, it's all incredible.

MishmufSig.jpg *sigh* If only I was witty enough to think of something to say here.

i agree with u mis. they do have freaking kewl toys and they do show compassion but its not the toys or compassion its the tradition they show to eachother and others they try to show other people that they are like humans but use different ways they kind of remind me of indians if u really look deep enough and catagorize them in human ways they do remind me of indians

Skystalker, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Well i dont think id rather live with any of the 2 species. aliens, reasons are obvious and even though preds dont attack unarmed innocents i dont think id like to live with a 2-3 meter tall reptile that brings home peoples skulls every so often. Talk about alot of police showing up.

Yautjasig2.png
Disdaining fortune with his brandished steel
Which smoked with bloody execution

o yea the space police but they come only if they can prove the skulls are there and real or of they can find them dnt forget pred.s put them in the wall with doors so they could think like the white house (having a fake wall) so the skulls can be hidden if that come to that point lol

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Switcher, bringing back old topics is fine, so long as a new one is not made. I understand the confusion there.

deathdrop1.jpg

FireHunter, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

speaking of gambling.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kO-_-CnxUsc
thats a link

If war is such hell, why does man enjoy it so much?
â€â€Homer Kellogi, Explorer, 2821
Fire-Breather of The Hive

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LPcM9qwhoE&mode=related&search=

now its funny

predatoress, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Damn, and I haven't answered to this question?!

If I would be a beast among the beasts I wouldn't mind either one. I mean, if you would be an alien, you would have strong herd mentality and you could just destroy everything what comes on your way and toy with people lol And well, if you would be a predator you would do the same except you would carry weapons to do that lmao

If I would be a human... Well I would have higher possibility of survival among predators even that wouldn't be much though... Well yes, I could actually stay alive with aliens after they would host me rofl But I'm not such a fan of the idea having anything bursting through my chest. Predators would probably keep me as unworthy prey and treat me like trash or paying no attension but that would be better than having your head chopped off.

new-Predess-sig.jpg

SUOMI FINLAND PERKELE!

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Hmm... who'd I live with... this isn't a rhetorical question, is it? A trick question?

[cough]

Uh, I'd live with... this is interesting. I've never thought about this my whole entire life, except maybe when I had a dream about - uh, you didn't read that.

Who I'd live with... I'd... I'd... You know, I'd be EXACTLY like Jesus and move in with Abe & Preston! That way I'd decide - Alien or Predator.

I am a Machina-Alien! (Mok-In-Uhh)

00Bloo_sig02.png

"To me, everyone is crazy. The ones in the mental house just got caught."

HOMM1, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

I WOULD LIVE WHIT THE PREDITORS...THEY WOULD LEARN ME TO HUNT

Dont mess whit my brothers and mom then my claws will cut you in half

Unknown, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

lol OTang

Shadow-Warrior_02.jpg
Silent invisible invincible The Ultimate Hunter try take head strong alpha male ever life i wil take strongs alpha male head as trophy try my head if can as trophy Dtai kai-dte sa-de nau gkon Dtain aun bpi-de M-di Hdlak

HOMM, they wouldn't teach you to hunt - they'd hunt you.

00Bloo_sig02.png

CuteFaceHugger, Xenomorph, 17 years ago

Xenos all the way donut

man a predator would try and do things his way a Alien would be happy all the time and i keep it as a pet

or do you mean live in a whole hive of xenomorphs than yes of course and id have the time of my life

CuteFaceHuggerJPEG-2.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Proud to be of The Hive
RUNNERS ROCK!

Really? You`d have the time of your life doing what?

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...

Living as an Alien, of course. That would be a hell of a time, and just having a second jaw would make you excited.

00Bloo_sig02.png

Ah, the secondary jaw. If I was a Xenomorph, I'd extend and retract it all day. Between that and winging my tail around, I'd be entertained for an eternity.

Well, that`s if you ever wake up. Cause u`d be sleeping most of the time. But oh well, i guess i could do with a couple of years of sleeping...

DW.png
From the depths of the great Metal Sea we come to restore equalty...