The Freaky White alien or Newborn INFO

celtic102, Yautja, 18 years ago

N e w b o r n

Appearance:
Height: about 2,5 -3 meters tall
Weight: Unknown
Head: The Newborn's head is completely different from the ordanary xenomorphs. For the first, the human-alien exhange of DNA has given the Newborn a face, not the round shape of the front corona, as the other xenomorphs. It's eyes are sunken, so it wount depend that much on sight. It's nose is open, it has no outer part of the nose. The mouth is more narrow than the ordanary, and the teeth are thinner and longer, more shark-like. The corona has grown into the creature's back, and thereby not allowing the newborn to turn it's head without turning the whole body. The newborn don't have an extra mouth, but an ordanary doglike tounge.
Body: The ribbs aren't that visible in the newborn as in the ordanary xenomorph. It has something as laughable as a pot belly!
Front/back limbs: The front limbs are used as hands, as the newborn is walking on two. The limbs are fairly human-like. The only difference is that the newborn has holes in the upper part of the tigh, or lower part of the pelvis. It's hard to say.
Tail: This is the only xenomorph without any signs of tail.
Color: The newborn has a pale, bleak color. It's skin seems soft and slimy.

Social structures:
The newborn is not social, unike all the other xenomorphs. It doesn't identify itself as an alien, but as a human and Ripley as it's true mother. The Newborn even kills the queen that gave it life. It would probably react negatively on all xenomorphs.

Communication: It communicates on the same way as other xenomorphs. With whines, growls and hisses.

Age: The newborn is only seen as a 'burster' so to speak, so any clue to it's 'adult' life is unknown.

Hunting pattern: It doesn't hunt, but kills people it finds annoying. The Newborn seems to be stronger and smarter than the average xenomorph.

Defence: 'Attack is the best defence.'

Intelligence: The newborn seems to have more of a human intelligence than xenomorph intelligence.

sigcreater2.jpg
My Horror Site

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

WOW a new langauge lol but ya i got it man lol GUT THAT NEWBORN PUT YOUR CLAWS IN THE AIR AND SAY IT WITH ME! (raising Predator's huge claw hand)

Elder Blade of Clan Balatu

caboose3456, Yautja, 18 years ago

I rip the newborn's face off,only to dicover itys pual anderson's face underneath

Me"well, that explains alot"

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

that's cool, exactly the way it should've happened. DIE NEWBORN DIE!!!!!!

stalker.jpg

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

i'd love to hug it ^_^

i'm to nice...

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

lol alright the hell with im rip its head off and polish then hang on my trophy wall

Untitled423222221.jpg

celtic102, Yautja, 18 years ago

well this topic is going well.... Gut the newborn and the newborn lover..

Untitled4232223.jpg
My Horror Site

Donut even if Ripley could control the newborn it would still be overly defensive and she wouldnt be able to make contact with any other life unless she wanted the newborn to maul them.

To one that lives to prove his courage, his lack of fear, and his utmost strength, there is nothing better then the hunt!

NOOO lol we must have the GUT the Newborn Campain live on!!!! HERES ARE SLOGAN "GUT IT NOT HUG IT!"

Ok lets do it! lol and man I never felt sad for that thing, why one because I'm a Predator and thats is just completely wrong to me and two it killed people before it died so...

the reason thw newborn was made because when rply waz cloned she trased some of her dna to the qunne ect ect

I live for the battle I live for the hunt
I live for my friends I live for the hunt
I will die for the prize I will die for my elder
I will die for the Queen I am in charge of my men and wil not put them in danger i am loyal to my clan i obey and i do not disobey i am loyal

Kharn, Yautja, 18 years ago

its satisfying to see it combust into space at the end.

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

actually i thought the new born was sorta cute, then again i have a strange and diffrent definition of cute. i felt pity for it, and i wish it hadnt died, that part made me cry :`[

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Nick_Kang_20, Yautja, 18 years ago

gut that ugly thing i will team up with any1 if thats wat it takes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Xenomorph (My first DIY HTML site)

Ancienthunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

lol it wa cool but in a ugly cute way but id say the only part that made mw sad was when he was being ed into the vast space crying in pain thinkig why mom why are u doing this to me.... dont u guyd think

Untitled423222221.jpg

the newborn isnt cute mr gediman it is sooooo gutable that will b wat i say if i c gedimoul

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww ihate the newborn wait for a while im making a I HATE THE NEWBORN CAMPAIGN! banner the newborn is one white sh!t

my fav insult:

i c sanaa lathan say "u r 1 ugly motherf****ker" i disagree

i c arnie say the same thing that sanaa lathan said i agree

i c the newborn then watch arnie say the same thing to the pred again in pred 1 then i say i disagree...
i hope u get it...

agreed dude- the newborn was the cr@ppiest idea ever. Alien res was actually a decent movie until the last 10 minutes when THAT THING showed up.

stalker.jpg

The_Reverand, Yautja, 18 years ago

It is veyr gutable isn't it.
I don't like it either, however i'd rather go into battle against one of those than say a normal drone. Or even a facehugger one on one would be a handful if you didn't have any weapons, and even if you did, you'd have to be really damn fast.

¢¼ -Semper Fi- ¢¼

The newborn was a pathetic excuse for an alien & was very stupid also, I didn't feel sorry for it at all. I'm with the "lets gut the newborn" campaign

stalker.jpg