Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

lol good one!

Its time to kill!

Good job everybody we succefully ridded the world of two freaks Newborn and Paul Anderson lol!

Elder Blade of Clan Balatu

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 18 years ago

do the killing in an rpg type thing where newborn hating preds and aliens team up, cut it,s face off and glue it on paul anderson's @ss

xeno_slayer, Yautja, 18 years ago

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

OF course i know that.(no offense but i really didnt like that queen..the one in aliens was much cooler) it had an offensive feeling towards other aliens, but just knowing that it had some love in its life makes me all fuzzy inside, like the yin and yang symbols, there is always good in evil no matter how much it shows, so the newborn was a perfect example of that. AND since it listend to whatever ripley said, why can she just keep it under control? it worked pretty well when she said "put it down" so why cant she just teach it? but yes i'm weird cause i think aliens are hot.

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

Blade_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

That's exactly what I was talking about, I'm not judging it by how the Newborn looks. I just think that combining human and alien DNA was a huge mistake. Look how unstable the Ripley clone is, and the Newborn is even more primal. Even if it was cute at some points it was still murderous.

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

Okey, here's my opinnion. I REALLY didn't like to see that it killed the queen. The queen is one of my favourites (well, after preds) and when that... Slime ball killed her it was just so... Aargh! It has no moral! You can't predict it's state of mind on any way. It was a complete wacko - even when it showed somekind of humane motions towards Ripley, but still... I rather say drone as handsome than newborn as cute!

Yes, I'm in slaughtering all newborns.

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-

thats true, but it still has a minimum chance of happening

predatoress, Yautja, 18 years ago

Donut: "but yes i'm weird cause i think aliens are hot."

*lol* You sound like me exept I'm into preds;D

But getting back to topic. I really haven't watched the aliens so often that I could compare the queens to others but I think the queen is cooler than that thing... And yeah, it was unstable with it's mind.

To the living we owe respect. But to death we owe only the truth. -Voltaire-

celtic102, Yautja, 18 years ago

Bladehunter:"Your're right Predatoress, the Newborn was unstable and it was just like Ripley who was also unstable. So no offense Donut but don't you think your Ripley controlling the Newborn idea would be like the crazy leading the crazy? Once again no offense your idea is a good one."

no offense taken hun ^_^

i'm not sure if the face hugger would even try to implant the newborn, since its half alien, but who knows?

What would happen if a face hugger attacked a Newborn, would it create some form of 3/4 xenomorph 1/4 human kinda thing?

--

Psycopaths never forget and the only way to forgive is an eye for an eye.

I doubt the facehugger would survive long enough against a Newborn to implant it.

i thought the newborn was sweet, you shouldnt judge people(or in this case aliens) by their apperence.

True but the possibility of her cracking is a little higher because her personality is constantly fighting her genetics.

yea lol, but so far she hasnt done anything extreme enough to actually call her an enemy, i mean clone or not its still ripley, ripley=HATES ALIENS, so i doubt she would ever loose control. but there always is a possibility, but knowing if she would betray humans or no is like going after a fly with a bazooka, anyone can crack at any moment

Your're probably right about her being able to control it and all I just don't think she'd be able to fight her alien side. You have to admit she was pretty crazy when it came to aliens and people.

I agree with most of you the Newborn must die. And it really should, it was a mistake of nature Ripley was basically putting it out of is misery. DEATH TO THE NEWBORN!!!!!!!

Your're right Predatoress, the Newborn was unstable and it was just like Ripley who was also unstable. So no offense Donut but don't you think your Ripley controlling the Newborn idea would be like the crazy leading the crazy? Once again no offense your idea is a good one.

your right about ripley not being who she used to be, but from our point of view i think she'll stick with the human side lol. but being its mother, ripley can teach it almost everything, even though she cant teach it not to kill, she can teach it to stop hurting others, cause you cant "UNTEACH" something. i mean if it needed to feed then ripley could throw a chicken or something at it and let it kill and eat it! but ripley could defenitly keep it on a leash if you know what i mean. i doubt she would ever leave the newborn alone, so with it being with her, and her controling it, everything would be dandy