Blade_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

You make some very good points but Ripley isn't the person she used to be. Now she's part alien and who's to say she'll stay loyal to people anyway maybe she'd go power mad with the Aliens and turn on people. But your right she probably could train it but while loyalty is in it's blood so is killing and it would eventually need to feed that need.

donut, Yautja, 18 years ago

i know that, but thats why i mentioned ripley, because she had the power to control it, it ONLY listened to her. but being half alien also reflects on loyalty. a normal xeno would die for their queen and never disobey her, since the newborn is half alien, it will listen to ripley since she is its queen/mother. there is always the slight possibility of it reproducing, but this is why ripley needs to teach it, do you see what i'm getting at? besides since its in the future, i doubt they are returning to earth with something like that, wouldnt they just go back to where their ship took off in the first place?(if they directly stated that they were going to earth in the movie then plz correct me cause i dont remember)

~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~

I don't think she could have let it live because the human race would be in slight danger, who knows maybe it would of started reproducing and next thing you know there's an army of Newborns killin anything different from themselves. And Donut while you do make a good point about everything having some good remember the killer instinct in the alien DNA is very powerful and the Newborn is half alien.

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

caboose i sence you have a lot of hatred killing paul anderson how does that make you feel?

Elder Blade of Clan Balatu

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

Come on guys be happy we've gotten rid of two of the worst things ever be happy

Elder Blade of Clan Balatu

caboose3456, Yautja, 18 years ago

It makes me feel good I mean if anyone can ruin an entire franchise like that they have to die.ya know (I'm jokeing btw,I would never kill anyone...unless they pi$$ed me off)

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

caboose3456, Yautja, 18 years ago

nice

Goodbye pinkie toe...YOU SHALL BE AVENGED

At least in the end we can all agree that the Ripley clone, the Newborn and Anderson were all insane to a point. (but Anderson to the furthest degree of insanity)