Full grown new born

Newborn, Undefined, 18 years ago

Was the newborn in alien reserection just a baby? It was stated that it was a kavady in the queens longs.

I Am made of what the devil fears, a missfiguration of nature, THE NEW BORN. I was a baby when I met reply, but full grown I am invicible.

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

dude, I think ur seriously over exaggerating the newborn's abilities. The newborn was NOT invincible to all weapons, it would have quite easily been killed with conventional firearms. It's skin was not chitinous armour like that of other xenomorphs, so, infact it would probably go down easier. Second of all, the newborn may have had greater physical strength than a standard drone, but this slight advantage was countered by alot of disadvantages. First of all, the newborn's movement was very sluggish, as a result, even the least fleet footed of other xenos could easily outmaneouver it, furthermore, it was stripped of an aliens most crucial weapons, it's inner jaws & it's tail. This means the newborn would have a significant disadvantage in battle.

Furthermore, on ur comment of a newborn being able to take down a queen, I don't think so. The only reason why the newborn killed her in resurrection was because she was still recovering from giving birth & barely able to move, ontop of this, I doubt she was expecting her own offspring to take a swing at her. If it had been an actual toe to toe fight, the newborn would have been torn to ribbons in seconds. Realistically, how would a slow-moving, albino abomination be able to take on a 15 foot tall killing machine who would be more than a match for a t-rex? The newborn was not a super-powered beast, merely a freak, & as I have already stated, a major disgrace to the franchise.

stalker.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

ehh I dont like the newborn :( I thought it was wierd/ugly and it killed the queen :( I think that the people that caged the queen did sometihng to her to make her have the Newborn. and it hate the queen.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

well i think the idea behind the new born was that it was born using a human repraductiv system so id prasume it would have to grow to maturaty. and given the speed inwich aliens grow and morph at id say it would only take weecks maybe evan days fore it to reach its fully grown state. lucky they killd it when they did lol

Balatuclansig6Mavrick.jpg

Yeah!

I Am made of what the devil fears, a missfiguration of nature, THE NEW BORN. I was a baby when I met reply, but full grown I am invicible.

I agree kinda ^ But it was still part alien, and i didnt like how it killed the queen. Ressurection was my least favorite out of all alien and predator shows. I dont dislike it cos its alien still. Just the newborn i didnt like.
The scientist people or w/e just messed with the queen to make her make the newborn i guess.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

The strongest type of aliens are the aliens that sientists make, for example, the newborn, the alien empress from AVP 2 the game.

I Am made of what the devil fears, a missfiguration of nature, THE NEW BORN...

lol they call it a empress in the game... its really a queen... and the strongest alien is a predalien actually. but lets stay on topic.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

i dont recol the sciantists dooinethong to the queen except observing her growth. the reson she had a human reproductive system was because she was born from riply and we all no that aliens ceep some of the jenetic material from there hoast and use it to beter themselvs.
the new born was the next lojical step in evolution fore the alien. shure it looked weerd but hey youd look weerd too if u wer half alien half human

Balatuclansig6Mavrick.jpg

I kinda liked the newborn.

Its funny seing somthing that can beat a predator with his best weapon.

I personaly dont really like the newborn. Its not that it looked weird its just that its kinda to strong. I mean it killed the queen like it was nothing! Thats a little bit cheap now isn't it?

DragonSigy.jpg

Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

In my opinion, the newborn was a disgrace to the entire Alien franchise & everything it stood for. Created as a result of the cross-breeding side effect of Ripley's cloning, it was literally a freak, an outcast, not being bound by the "hive-mind" of the other xenomorphs. The newborn, granted, was creepy, but it lost the plot too much. Aliens are supposed to be the perfect killing machines, instead, this thing was an abomination with a beer gut, stilt legs & puppy dog eyes.

A completely ridiculous concept in it's own right, Joss Whedon & Jean Pierre must have been smoking some serious stuff to actually have put it in the movie. On top of this, the queen, the mightiest of all aliens, was toppled in a single blow from this abomination. That was, literally, like a slap in the face of James Cameron, as it was he who designed the alien matriach, & for it to be bettered with a single hit by that albino freak is just plain disrespectful & wrong in my opinion. I'm still trying to wipe the painful memory of that thing from my mind.....

stalker.jpg

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

i thought the newborn was a little cute :3 BUT before i get mauled to death for saying that yes it should of died and all that jazz. *cough* anyways it was born from the queen like a human because of the human/alien DNA mixture that was taken from both ripley and the queen. Since it was half human it would most certainly have a slower growth rate then a normal alien. It was a baby since it was JUST born, or at least it would be classified that. I guess it attacked the queen because of the things it developed from ripley and her hate towards the aliens, or the instinct of a human >>> alien = kill. i just basicly summarized what everyone else said, but there really isnt much to say except that it shouldnt have been in the movie period.

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Fully grown it would be stronger than an empress.

Stalker it show's preds killing queens all the time

When ever a pred kill's a queen it es my off big time!

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

I go with Stalker... lol When my friends, who scare their own shadows, said 'awww, that thing is cute' I almost rip my hair off. Is an alien supposed to be damn cute?! No, they kill and eat and breed without higher emotions, bloody hell... AWWHHH, it's like putting a pred to watch over kids in a kindergarten.

The queen is sacred, and being killed by her own kind, or offspring, is a sacrilege.

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum

OK

Wait the hybrid isnt supossed to be cute! The guy that said that was crazy, he'd just been kidnapped by the alien queen. The creture is upossed to be hellish not puppy Eyed! It is the freaking devil, not a joke! By itself it could whipe out earth!

predatoress, Undefined, 18 years ago

Yeah well, when that slime ball wrinkled it's forehead looking miserable and flicked it's big dark round eyes it makes you say 'awwww', and I hate when it does that to the xeno speacies. True, it was scary but not as scary than the true aliens in the former movies.

angelofdeathweb.jpg

The servant and the observer of Balatu

Lair of Predatoress

World of Predators forum