Stalker, Undefined, 18 years ago

dude, seriously, I think everyone here has heard more that enough about the newborn for a while. Ever since u've been here u've been trying to force feed the newborn down everyone's throats & I can tell u that more than a few ppl are sick of it. U gotta be realistic dude, just cause u like something, doesn't mean it can dominate everything. I am a massive predator fan, but even I know that they cannot just take down aliens as though they were nothing, realistically, in certain situations, predators would get absolutely shredded by the xenos, if u like the newborn, fair enough, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but all u have been constantly talking about is newborn, newborn, newborn & how it can beat everything etc, etc. seriously dude, lay off the newborn for a while, I'm sry if u may think I'm being harsh but trust me dude, it's for the best

stalker.jpg

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

i agree with stalker, dude u have made so many topics and posts basically trying to say its some sort of god when its not. and yes i hate the newborn, the idea was good (read whedon's script and u will know) but the design was just terrible and wasnt terrifying at all. it was a step back from gigers creature.
nothing is invincable and nothing could kill all the things ur trying to say the newborn can, so like stalker said lay off the new born stuff unless u have something other to say than that it can kick every one's butt

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

I agree with the two above ^~*EDIT*~

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules