Newborn, Undefined, 18 years ago

It was more scary, but not as cool.

I Am made of what the devil fears, a missfiguration of nature, THE NEW BORN...

navyspaz, Undefined, 18 years ago

omg a pred could whoop a newborn. before it could even touch the pred. I think, and its a queen. not a empress... its just called empress on that one game.
EDIT: I also think newborn was a discrace also I agree with stalker, i didnt like it. cos it liked ripley and hated the queen. now if it were other way around i wouldnt care as much. and it was ugly and didnt have a inner jaw and no sharp tail. even tho its strong when its full grown doesnt mean it can beat a pred. and his plasma caster -_-
navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

The newborn is invaunerable to all weapons, thats including the preds weapons. Yes it cloud kill a pre all it would have to do is crab the pred, pick it up and rip it in hald. Its long toung is just as deadly as a double jaw. If its strong enough to kill a queen, it strong enough to kill a pred and survive a star fireing plasma caster.

donut, Undefined, 18 years ago

well then, its a good thing it got suc_ked out of a window :D

673296.jpg
~i draw things...it is delicious~
~first female on teh site! w00t w00t!~
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

where the heck is ur evidence of it being immune to pred weapons? i never saw a pred pop up in ressurection and try to kill it.
and my view is it was the worst thing in ressurection and destroyed the film for it being absolutly rediclous but each to their own

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

*claps* ^^

Newborn is not imuned to pred weapons, nor can kill a queen. the queen was just laying down at that time. Id like to see a Newborn survive plasma to the head.

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Unknown, Undefined, 18 years ago

The Newborn was a really stupid idea. A mean, an Alien that understands english? I think that the Newborn may have had a slight, nay, minute boost of intellegence in it's brain, but come on, it could not fire a plasma caster. Why? PLamsa casters are triggered by a predators mandibles. I dont think that a long dog tounge is deadly either.

Drenton.jpg

CuteFaceHugger, Undefined, 18 years ago

The newborn is not immune to predwepawns

CuteFaceHuggersStalkerSig.jpg

Proud to be of The Hive

100% Agree ^ Newborn messed up alien I think. :(

navyspaz.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Well it was physically stronger than a queen, so it could kill kill a queen if it got its full size witch is about 40 feet, so it could kill a queen even if it was a baby by grabbing the queens tail and beating her with it.

The newborn is the next step in the alien generation. It probly could not survive a plasma shot in the head but it could survive by douging it. Atleast it has the brains to do that. If it was an adult it could kill a queen standing up. Like king kong it could crab her tail.

as a baby the newborn would be destroyed by a queen no question about it, the queen has more than just her tail to attack. Fullgrown who knows, the newborn never got be fullgrown in the movie which is the most ideal thing to get your information from. comics,games,ect, will stay with the basic facts usually, but they twist all of it around and distort the truth. But who knows, i never heard of a 40 foot newborn but I never really studyed it much for the sake that it was a contemptible experience for the alien series.

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

the_doctor, Undefined, 18 years ago

still all this stuff about it being a baby and adult is irrelevant because A we have no way of telling how big or strong the new born would have been if it grew up and B thing wasnt the "next step" in alien evolution it was a freak accident and really lacked alot of the xenomorph's key weapons and didnt even make up for it. no matter what u say that tounge is no substitute of the inner jaw

are you predator or prey?
http://huntinground.tripod.com/

yoyo.jpg

I agree ^ and I dislike the Newborn. I dislike ressurection...
EDIT: I couldnt see a newborn still standing from Plasma to the head...
Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Your right but if an alien bursted out of superman it could survive!

I just got done eating preds... I am the queen and I will domonate everything! My hives will over run the universe!

dude... The Newborn isnt Invincible.... no where near invincible. A drone could kill the Newborn. ALl it has to do is pounce at his face and jab his tail in him. The Newborn has only arms for weapons, and if its fast enough, its mouth maybe. But its to slow to fight a drone

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

Your just saying that beacuse you dont like the newborn.

I just got done eating preds... I am the queen and I will domonate everything! My hives will over run the universe!

actually he's right, a drone could defeat the newborn if it used the right strategy. The newborn is somewhat slow and sluggish, if the drone was able to get close enough it could strike the newborn with its tail and outmanuver its attacks. It would be a fight of speed vs brawn, if the drone can keep the newborn at bay, then it will win. One blow from the newborn though would kill it, thats why it would have to be fast.

673296.jpg
I ARE A XENOMORPH! MOOF

Whatever...

lol... But face it The Newborn isn't as good as you'd like it to be... I know My Species Predators gets owned by aliens sometimes. Their not Invincible, No Species or Class is Invincible. And Yes I dont like the Newborn. But I wouldn't Lie to you about a alien just because I Dislike it lol.

Navyspaz6thSig.jpg
MessageBoard Rules