Predator Names for Bloodlines, Please Read

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

I will be posting all of the names of every character so that you can know who you are in the book, I am trying to keep them as close as possible to how your character is, and what there screenname but there will be some major changes in the name, so make sure everyone reads it and lets me know what you think alright guys, check back on this post later today, or tomorrow thanks guys.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

Glover, Undefined, 19 years ago

dude he has 2 dics? acid proof too? Im impressed.

just bumping it up so people see it, this is important fellow Yautja, because I am giving it two days on this post before all of the names become final. So as soon as you see this post when you find your name. Thanks.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

predalien_64, Undefined, 19 years ago

do you have the aliens and human names yet? or are you just posting pred name here or no another post?

the best of the best both alien and predator

whats up 64, I have the human names that was easy enough, I just have had trouble with the Pred and Xeno names, for the Xeno names you will be identified by color and markings in either the Human language or Yautja, So what i need is all of the Xenos to make sure when they send me their profile to include that, also scar is a name that will not be used, or celtic or chopper non of that, we are not copyinone, and definately not grid, this will be unique thanks guys.

predsig.bmp.jpg

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

What will you use mate, screen names or do you want to make a new name up? i could not see you useing BUG-HUNT in your book as an alien, or could you?

Hummmnewmortalkomsig.jpg

Bug renders

Was my profile sufficient for my creators or do you want more, and he is a predalien right?

or if you had very defining colorations on your exoskeleton, you could be silver, gold, or something like that, it is hard to give a Xeno a name and this is the best possible thing that I have come up with so far. I hope it works.

predsig.bmp.jpg

no, umm for instance, dave's name in the book is Alpha because he is the Alpha, you B-H lets say you had many wounds all over your body and scabbs, we could name you Scabb or depending on how you act, for instance I cant remember who said it but this one Xeno said they use their tail alot I have it written down somewhere, his name could be constrict because from his profile his character enjoyed constricting his victims to death, hope that clears it up

predsig.bmp.jpg

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

i get what you are after, i think up a few things.

Hummmnewmortalkomsig.jpg

Bug renders

thinks on the update i check this whenever i see it and hope the book goes well

PS: And I’m doing vary well thinks

excellent B-H and 64, also there could be number desicnations, but there are several ways to go but I want it to sound like it is real, so if yall can get back to me as soon as possible that would be great. Thanks guys.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

my name is good as dog ok?

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

yeah dog would work because if you are a runner or dog alien like in alien3 thats cool, also you gave me another idea lol many thanks Quinn, for example lets say Bug-Hunt had stripes doesnt matter what color, but it could be something like tiger, but not zebra thats just lame, but tiger would be acceptable I think let me know what you think.

predsig.bmp.jpg

yeah predalien is cool those are definately allowed, you emailed it right 64?

predsig.bmp.jpg

scar774, Undefined, 19 years ago

sounds good to me 2. just don't have a part in the book were the person thats tiger goes 2 far ahead and another alien says "hold on there, tiger"

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

yes (it was "predalien 64 bio") but i just wunderd if i should send to some idea for a name
but whatever is fin all i want is to be a predalien

lol no worries scar that will not be happening, thats right sorry 64 yeah, but if you want you can definately send some ideas, yall can email me anytime, it is always nice to see them, but no funny B.S. like that scar, lol it would be funny but thats not what the book is about.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

whats up k20?

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

hey Quinn, hows it going havent talked in a while.

predsig.bmp.jpg

great the prolouge is almost and I do mean almost done, I am in the process of naming all of the characters, so this is my weak point I am horrible at naming things and characters lol my Betta fish name is Si just like my Civic Si kinda lame, so I am taking time so that they sound right.

predsig.bmp.jpg