Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

good good ya we havent.hows the books going?

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg

scar774, Undefined, 19 years ago

dude theres these 2 newbie's that are spaming like there's no tomorrow!! i wonder were dave is?

do you know the muffin man?....... i ate him, so GET TO DA CHOPPA!!

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

Sent an email to your hotmail m8 hope it is ok.

Hummmnewmortalkomsig.jpg

Bug renders

I knew it the song just sounded like it belonged with the matrix. so hows the human book goin?

Mysig.bmp.jpg

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

yes in matrix reloaded

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

i know hat ya mean. my beta fish is named scar. thats how obsesed i am. i probly need counceling

thanks B-H I just sent you back a reply, I love it, sounds great and like I said that gives me another idea of how you make your entrance into the book. But thanks dude many thanks.

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

lol, its cool, but yeah those guys need to stop spamming, man I wish I was a mod so I could deal with them, but B-H is here and he will stop them.

predsig.bmp.jpg

well im tryin to make sigs but they . hehehehehehehe i dont even name my sharks. your a fan of linkon park too? meatora is the only cd i own every song is gold! by the way is the song session in the matrix?

Mysig.bmp.jpg

i love linkin park. also like bestie boys and u2.

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

but was it in the matrix?

Vasquez you are too just too bad

Sessions won a ton of awards for instrumental only music

predsig.bmp.jpg

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

My uncle called in to congratulate me for my birthday (it's today, 18 baby!) so I decided to ask him for a few more names that might be useful for predators if anyone is interested. The ones in parenthesis is the Spanish equivalent.

Honorable one/Honor - Katai, Meiyo (Honorable, Honor)

Warrior - Musha, Joufu (Guerrero)

Blood - Ketsueki (Sangre)

Leader - Shuhan, Shidousha, Toumoku (Jefe, Caudillo)

Elder - Senpai (Mayor)

Maybe the names could be altered a bit to the Yauja language to make them sound more authentic. It would take a little more time but it should work.

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

predalien_64, Undefined, 19 years ago

yha i know i just put that to be diffrent form any other aliens LOL

the best of the best both alien and predator

hey k20 i see you used me as an description for bh lol cool i like to be mentoined lol :)(hmmmmmmmmm this makes me sound qeer :( lol ha ha he he)sry im a bit hyper lol.so k20 have you come up with a name for my carecters name.il check back tomorow iv got to go now.

Fight Till The Death.
We Wait In The Dark Till The Time To Pounce Is Right.
We Strike Fast And Deadly.
Dont Get To Close I Bite.
FOR THE HIVE!!!!!!!MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS.
A.K.bmp.jpg

you know whats funny i will be able to drink at the same time as you iseijin and im 15. 21 tho old to drink here its 18

Vasquez you are too just too bad

cystic_warrior, Undefined, 19 years ago

hey have you made my character yet? im just checking

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

lol everyone I am faltered by all of the questions, but I can only work so fast, I am only 1/3 of the way done with all of the characters, in due time my friends they will be revealed.

predsig.bmp.jpg

yeah I only have bits and pieces of the Yautja language so i am still struggling with the names of the preds

predsig.bmp.jpg

i wonder what i sould be called?

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great.
aa.jpg