Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

Here are a few female terms in Kanji and other Asian languages that you can use PR.

Vrou

Fujoshi

Onna

ISEIJINSIG.bmp.jpg

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

oh cool i want Onna!

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great.
aa.jpg

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

PR i already have you a name if you dont like it we can use one of those

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

oh ok what is it?

i use net gun,combat stick(acid proff),smart disk,2rist blades,and predator armor,3 shurckens,pred helmet with heat and alien seancers,all so i can think about my obtions and i have a great.
aa.jpg

you have to wait just like everyone else, then I will take the feed back from there

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, 2 wristblades, 2 sidearm blades(acid proof), 2 dics(acid proof), wrist netgun, 2 combisticks(acid proof), plasmacaster, thermalnetting

predsig.bmp.jpg

ok ill wait master

aa.jpg

hey K20 if you need it i have the predator language font. i could send it to you.

Vasquez you are too just too bad

Most excellent Buller, my email is [email protected] if you dont have it.

predsig.bmp.jpg

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

cool

"This time the B!tch Is Back"
Mysig.bmp.jpg