DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

Hmmm starting off on Ultimate Badass. Not how I usually opperate when playing game plus I'm relatively new to first-person shooter games. But I catch on real quick though so I don't have any worries.

One thing I have to know about: are there any legitimate jump scares?

daveberg, Human, 11 years ago

Hmm...maybe a few, but they weren't hardcore. The first section before you meet your first Xenomorph is probably the most tense of the game. That and when you first step back into those famous corridors of Hadley's hope.

DarkLioness, Human, 11 years ago

Well that doesn't too bad. I love a good scare but I don't like things to pop up suddenly too much without warning.

shockwave, Human, 10 years ago

I played it from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM yesterday.

DarkLioness, Human, 10 years ago

I've FINALLY bought Aliens: Colonial Marines. Well actually I've had the game for nearly a week and I'm almost done with Hardend. Next up, Ultimate Badass! Without multiplayer. I'll do that after I've completed every difficulty on my own.

Just don't hold your breath about me being on XBOX LIVE any soon. Still traveling around and it's really hard to get a broadband connect let alone a Wifi connection. I keep trying though so that counts but I've only got online on the XBOX once.

All that aside I'm satisfied with the game.